The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Introvert2020
Just watched this mini-documentary ESPN made about Scott Hall. A fascinating watch, but also rather difficult to view at times. It's tragic what has happened to him, Razor Ramon was my favourite wrestler when I was little.

I recommend you all take twenty minutes of your time to watch it, although it is very sad.

I loved him when he was Razor Ramon. I remember trying to replicate his ring entrance when I was about 7 or 8. I loved his music. I'll definitely watch this later when I have the time.
Reply 6181
**** me, Daniel Bryan is as over as Stone Cold and The Rock. Sheamus is getting his ass booed.

His entire match is one long simultaneous orgasm. XD

Shame it was a dark match, no surprise considering his true crowd reaction though.
(edited 11 years ago)
Jumping on the Daniel Bryan bandwagon as of now.

worth a watch
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 6184
I watched two videos of Raw - Brock/Cena and the Three-Stooges-but-not. No doubt I watched both the best and the worst parts of the show.

Kinda embarrassing that Cena can't eat an ice-lolly properly. Someone clean his face with a tissue.
the rock the most electrifying man in sport entertainment today. But the rock not the same go back in 2000 that was he prime.
Reply 6186
Original post by King of the Jungle
the rock the most electrifying man in sport entertainment today. But the rock not the same go back in 2000 that was he prime.

People tend to be different in some way given 12 years.
Original post by nonotrly
People tend to be different in some way given 12 years.

hollywood has changed him #fact
Reply 6188
hollywood has changed him #fact

You neither knew him in 2000 nor know him now. #hash-tags-outside-twitter-aren't-witty-just-inappropiate
You neither knew him in 2000 nor know him now. #hash-tags-outside-twitter-aren't-witty-just-inappropiate

First and for most the rock love twitter. Secondly it doesnt matter what you say you rudy poo candy ass. rock in my heart and i know him better than you.
Reply 6190
First and for most the rock love twitter. Secondly it doesnt matter what you say you rudy poo candy ass. rock in my heart and i know him better than you.

Well how can I possibly argue against all that evidence? You seem to be best friends.
Well how can I possibly argue against all that evidence? You seem to be best friends.

as for the very first nonotrly the rock has called you an ugly hermaphrodite.
Reply 6192
as for the very first nonotrly the rock has called you an ugly hermaphrodite.

Unless you can prove that, I am going to find it hard to believe you. But he's entitled to his opinion.
Unless you can prove that, I am going to find it hard to believe you. But he's entitled to his opinion.

you smell what the rock is cooking you jabroni
Reply 6194
you smell what the rock is cooking you jabroni

A conversation with a 14 year old probably isn't as intellectual as it was when I was 14.
Reply 6195
One of my favourite Stone Cold moments :coma:

[video="youtube;FTpqN4FtdbE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTpqN4FtdbE&feature=related[/video]
The Rock was never given a long enough reign as champion tbf :nopity:
A conversation with a 14 year old probably isn't as intellectual as it was when I was 14.

jabroni beaten pie eaten trails brazin
Don't need no revamping
The Rock's gonna be WWE champion

:teehee:
I'm going to Raw at the O2 tomorrow! :biggrin: Anyone else attending any WWE events during their UK tour?