The Student Room Group

Guys would this be a major put off?

I used to weigh 11stone at size with big boobs, I slimmed down to 8 stone and have developed a nicely shaped figure that's curvy but slim.

The only problem is that in losing weight, I've lost all the fat in my boobs and they have begun to sag. I'm a 32E but they are obviously saggy because they are lacking fat. It can only be corrected either by me gaining weight again, or by surgery.

Gaining weight is not an option for me. Surgery would be a nice option but I can't afford it.

Guys would it put you off me, if you removed my bra and discovered that my boobs sag?

I look fine in a bra and bikini, it's only when it's removed that it becomes obvious that the skin around isn't tight.
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Edit:

I meant I weighed 11 stone at size 14 and 16. I slimmed down to 8 stone which made me size 10.
Yes, a little bit. Sorry, that's obviously not what you want to hear but I'm just trying to be honest. I like perky boobs and would prefer smaller rather than bigger if it meant less/no sag. There are plenty of guys who won't care though so please don't take my own preference to heart.
Reply 3
^^ this guy is clearly a douche so don't listen to him. Like he is he perfect? haha.
No man should care about that, what guy have you ever slept with or dated who has ever been perfect? I'm sure you make up for it in many other ways!
and I'm pretty sure it won't be as bad as you see it either!
Reply 4
I think most guys who care about saggy boobs prefer smaller boobs anyway, so I wouldn't worry about it. I have a lot of guy mates and I am just taking this from things they have said. Also I would say it may have nothing to do with your weight loss, the majority of people above a D sag at least a bit (hence why guys who care about sagging prefer smaller ones).
Reply 5
To be brutally honest, any guy who would be 'put off' isn't really worthy of your affections. If a guy really loves a girl, he will love her body too. The fact that some guys have 'preferences' in how womens boobs look is kinda shallow, imho.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 6
Original post by crazynoble
^^ this guy is clearly a douche so don't listen to him. Like he is he perfect? haha.
No man should care about that, what guy have you ever slept with or dated who has ever been perfect? I'm sure you make up for it in many other ways!
and I'm pretty sure it won't be as bad as you see it either!

Original post by redferry
I think most guys who care about saggy boobs prefer smaller boobs anyway, so I wouldn't worry about it. I have a lot of guy mates and I am just taking this from things they have said. Also I would say it may have nothing to do with your weight loss, the majority of people above a D sag at least a bit (hence why guys who care about sagging prefer smaller ones).

Thanks for your responses, I certainly hope most guys don't feel the same way as richyfrench.

It's just that I seem to be getting on well with this other guy and I think it might lead to something but I'm worried he might be put off when he sees what's beneath the bra
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
Thanks for your responses, I certainly hope most guys don't feel the same way as richyfrench.

It's just that I seem to be getting on well with this other guy and I think it might lead to something but I'm worried he might be put off when he sees what's beneath the bra

Well if it helps I have the saggiest bum in existence which is not immediately obvious clothed. I think this depends on you as a person but I usually just mention that I hate it beforehand if I am going to end up in a situation where it's well lit so they know what to expect lol. No guy has been anything other than reassuring about it though and I doubt once they get to that stage that they really care - if he does then he is a dick and you had a lucky escape!
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous

He won't be put off if he really likes you. If he is put off, his affections were obviously superficial in the beginning.

My body isn't perfect either, far from it :tongue: so you're not alone OP. In fact a lot of girls have aspects of their body they dislike. But a guy who loves you will overlook these flaws :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
How much sagginess are we talking about?
Original post by RichyFrench
Yes, a little bit. Sorry, that's obviously not what you want to hear but I'm just trying to be honest. I like perky boobs and would prefer smaller rather than bigger if it meant less/no sag. There are plenty of guys who won't care though so please don't take my own preference to heart.

So what if you meet a girl who's a bit chubbier, fall in love with her and her personality... and when you get to see her boobs they are less than perky? Would you fall out of love with her then? Doubt it.
Reply 11
In fairness OP did ask whether it would put guys off, she didn't ask you to tell her it wouldn't. Therefore richyfrench is perfectly entitled to say that it would put him off as that is his preference and he is merely answering the question.
Original post by RichyFrench

OP, don't worry about it.

I also don't understand why everyone is having a go at richyfrench, he was perfectly honest and polite. Everyone has preferences, it's bull**** if you say you don't.
Reply 13
Original post by Jabberwox
So what if you meet a girl who's a bit chubbier, fall in love with her and her personality... and when you get to see her boobs they are less than perky? Would you fall out of love with her then? Doubt it.

I don't think any guy going for a girl with big REAL boobs is going to expect them to be the height of perkiness though, Unless they are a virgin...
I don't think any guy going for a girl with big REAL boobs is going to expect them to be the height of perkiness though, Unless they are a virgin...

I dunno, I just thought that you can fall for anyone at any time. And things like boob size/shape wouldn't matter. All the people I've liked have looked and been completely different people, not fallen into a particular 'type', 'preference' or 'category'.

Maybe it's me who's weird then.
Original post by Jabberwox

Who knows. I don't specifically reject girls because they don't fit my preferences. Preferences are just that, preferences. As long as I'm attracted to the girl in a general sense then I'm not worried about the details.

On the whole though, I'm not attracted to chubbier girls so it's not something I really have to think about. Maybe one day I will fall in love with a bigger girl, I don't know.

I'm not as shallow as people are making out. They are preferences not requirements, and I don't rule people out as potential partners because of small issues like this.
Reply 16
And you are an E cup? I really wouldn't worry, I think most people with boobs that big have similar amounts of sag! At least from what I have seen on my friends/in the gym.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 17
And you are an E cup? I really wouldn't worry, I think most people with boobs that big have similar amounts of sag! At least from what I have seen on my friends/in the gym.

Yes I am an E.

Thanks for your reassuring comments.
OP, Kelly Brook has 32/34E breasts.

They're not the perkiest but she's widely considered to be a very hot, attractive woman. And she's 100% natural, which a vast majority of guys prefer.
(edited 12 years ago)
The one that says "Age: 28, 36 or 38 C-D depending on the bra." etc.? If so, then it's not bad. A bit saggy yeah, but boobs are boobs, and it's not #12. :tongue:
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending