The Student Room Group

Pharmacy applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cherri3
Anyone firmed Nottingham? :smile:

Me! :biggrin:
Reply 3601
Firmed UCLsop...Any other gap years going?
Original post by mitul_10
had my interview for notts on 28th march anyone had a reply yet? got offers from kings and aston what are other peoples choices?

Original post by nffc-b
Yep same haha I really cant revise properly because its always at the back of my mind! :frown: And well yeah if i get an offer from them its probably between them or manchester. The thing is i live in Nottingham so thats whats making me not want to go, but i mean i can always go malaysia if i get sick of home haha
What other unis did you apply to?

heard back yet?..
Reply 3603
Original post by 000katie000
Oh it's done now :smile: a clever egg suggested I use a different browser and it worked :biggrin:
My choices are a coupla posts above.
I'm from Bridgend, what about you?
I'm mostly worried about commuting because I'm a rubbish time keeper and I'm worried I might miss lectures :s-smilie:
Also that might miss out on the social side and meeting random people in halls, but also I'm worried I'm not gonna get enough work done at home. My bedroom is too small to get my head down and work in :/
What's swaying you either way?

aw really! I have a couple of friends who live in Bridgend so been there a few times, I'm actually going there tomorrow haha.
I'm from Cwmbran :smile:
Same reasons as you really. The more I'm thinking about it, the more I'm thinking its a better idea to live down there. I just think I'll meet loads more people and won't miss out on any social things. Plus I can always come home on the weekends :smile:
Reply 3604
Original post by katehelena
heard back yet?..

Nope :frown: you?
Reply 3605
Original post by oliviagunapalan
Me! :biggrin:

Cool! I still need to do mine - it seems so definite though - my other main choice is Kings ( i've always wanted to be in London) but i loved notts -Any advice? :smile:
Original post by Crystal.C
Meee! :biggrin: I've firmed it a couple of days ago... :smile: xx

Hey that's cool ! For master's course?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3607
Original post by nffc-b

They answered to me. a nice rejection. but it was ok. i never really wanted to go to Nots. I got an offer from UCLsop today! it's AAA. isn't that weird? I thought they were doing AAB offers. Anyway, I think I will firm King's:biggrin:
Meee! :biggrin: I've firmed it a couple of days ago... :smile: xx

Reply 3609
Original post by dididi
They answered to me. a nice rejection. but it was ok. i never really wanted to go to Nots. I got an offer from UCLsop today! it's AAA. isn't that weird? I thought they were doing AAB offers. Anyway, I think I will firm King's:biggrin:

Ahh when did they reply to you?
And an AAA offer for pharmacy? :O never heard of that one before! What was your kings offer? I kinda regret not applying to a London University :frown:
Reply 3610
Original post by nffc-b
Ahh when did they reply to you?
And an AAA offer for pharmacy? :O never heard of that one before! What was your kings offer? I kinda regret not applying to a London University :frown:

They replied to me on the 29th! just one day after my interview, but the letter came on Wednesday. My King's offer is AAB. Yeah AAA for pharmacy:confused: what can i say?? why me?? even though i wanted to go to King's from the very start
Reply 3611
Original post by dididi
They replied to me on the 29th! just one day after my interview, but the letter came on Wednesday. My King's offer is AAB. Yeah AAA for pharmacy:confused: what can i say?? why me?? even though i wanted to go to King's from the very start

Wow serious :O that's kinda rude on Nottinghams part. They sent me an email saying they're putting my application on hold until the end of there interviews in early april, but its like getting into mid april now, so I'm really not sure :frown:.
And I know, very strange! Are you sure it wasnt a typo? haha.
Reply 3612
Original post by nffc-b
Wow serious :O that's kinda rude on Nottinghams part. They sent me an email saying they're putting my application on hold until the end of there interviews in early april, but its like getting into mid april now, so I'm really not sure :frown:.
And I know, very strange! Are you sure it wasnt a typo? haha.

King's, UCLsop, Nots, Kent and Reading. What about you? :smile:I'll probably put reading as my insurance and firm King's. It wasn't rude.. It was ok. I wasn't really disappointed:tongue: As for ucl i really don't know. I wasn't expecting it at all! I checked my email and saw that sth changed in my ucas track and i thought it was the rejection from nots because it hasn't been updated yet:tongue: and it was an AAA offer from ucl.
Hello there everyone :biggrin:

Anyone doing pharmacy at DMU (De Montfort)?
Original post by dididi
King's, UCLsop, Nots, Kent and Reading. What about you? :smile:I'll probably put reading as my insurance and firm King's. It wasn't rude.. It was ok. I wasn't really disappointed:tongue: As for ucl i really don't know. I wasn't expecting it at all! I checked my email and saw that sth changed in my ucas track and i thought it was the rejection from nots because it hasn't been updated yet:tongue: and it was an AAA offer from ucl.

:woo: your putting reading as your insurance too!

quite a few people here have reading as their insurance too! but hopefully we can all get into our firm choices :smile:
Reply 3615
Original post by dididi

Notts, UEA, Manchester, Bradford and Aston, kinda regret some of my choices. The only ABB offer ive got is from Bradford and I really don't want to go there so I'm not sure what to do with my insurance haha, I'll probably put like Manchester and try negotiate if I get ABB :P And is your predicted AAA?
Reply 3616
Original post by nffc-b
Notts, UEA, Manchester, Bradford and Aston, kinda regret some of my choices. The only ABB offer ive got is from Bradford and I really don't want to go there so I'm not sure what to do with my insurance haha, I'll probably put like Manchester and try negotiate if I get ABB :P And is your predicted AAA?

I'm an international student so we don't really have predicted grades :tongue: . I already have an A in maths and a B in chemistry though. so I have to get an A in biology which is really tough! Haha I'm sure you'll do really well. Don't worry! Do you have offers from all of them?
Original post by nffc-b

Original post by dididi

Yeahh, i got rejected too :frown: Majorly disappointed, but not really surprised tbh. i knewthe interview didnt go very well :/ Anyway, im over it now :tongue:
I guess youve got a good chance of getting an offer if you still havnt heard:smile:
Original post by sakshi.verma32

Yep :biggrin: just need to get the grades now... :smile: xx
Yep :biggrin: just need to get the grades now... :smile: xx

Ohh ! Great ! All the best for your grades :smile:
Anyway, which program are you going to join ?

I will be joining Msc. Drug Delivery in Sept :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending