The Student Room Group

Anders Breivik pleads not guilty. Really?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by RyanT
If you think a 16-17-18 year old is a child then you need to stop being a manchild.

They were involved in activities with a political organisation. Politics is about controlling other people. I think it's pretty clear they had an agenda and thought they were invulnerable whilst influencing their society in an evil manner by supporting migration of islamists.

Your insights are twisted. It is not okay to kill a group of young kids. War or no war. His stand was pointless; any sane person would go about their disagreement another way.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 41
Original post by jackmikeMon
Any evidence ? Where are you living ? You can't be living in Europe, otherwise you wouldn't have just asked that question.
If you are, then I seriously worry about your perception skills. Look around you, open your eyes!

I was asking for evidence of your so called 'fact' that you mentioned earlier.

I actually go to college in the most multicultural city in the UK, and yet I'm not aware of this supposed 'islamification' of Europe...

Oh but of course your one of the those idiots, and I do mean that, who come up with these knee jerk reactions to everything and blame it on immigrants. That might've worked 30 years ago mate, but not so much now.

Also if you actually try and do a bit of research about the things you try and argue about, you might actually have a clue what you're talking about.
Original post by mevidek
They're innocent because they were defenseless teenagers, who had a lot to live for. They weren't harming anybody, many were Christians as well, so he killed his own "kind". He is mentally ill; you have to be insane in order to go and kill 77 people, which is over double the average murder rate in Denmark. Also, apparently he's a paranoid schizophrenic, but not insane. Surely being a paranoid schizophrenic and a serial killer that's killed nearly 80 young adults and children makes you insane and mentally ill?

Just saw your signature. You're a Nazi. I'm not going to engage in debate with you, and I urge others not to; he shares the perverse views of the nutter that did this horrible thing.

Committing an atrocious crime doesn't make one 'mentally ill'. I would leave the mental health evaluations to the professionals who've had the opportunity to study his case. So far, there are conflicting testimonials, but the latest evaluation has shown him to be in normal mental health.
Reply 43
Original post by Tubby Isaacs
BNP and SWP policies don't look very similar to me.

Personally, extremism is extremism - whether left or right wing. But I see your point
Reply 44
Have you any idea what colonisation actually entailed?

Clue- it means a bit more than some people you don't like moving into your area, broadbrush assumptions about birthrates for the next 50 years, and the idea that Turks, Somalis, Bangladeshis and all will suddenly come charging over the hill as a united front.

Did you notice his sources? They included heavyweights like Melanie Philips.

Mass immigration is in essence no different from colonisation. Have you ever lived in an area that was colonised? I have. It's not a question of a few foreigners moving in, there were always people of different races and religions in my area. But because of the horrors Of open borders, the area was literally transformed in the space of about 5 years. Beyond all recognition.

It was a tragedy to witness. The community was destroyed. Crime went up. Those who could leave did.

This process is happening all across the country. IN the scandavian nations, because of their size, the change is even more pronounced. They're set to lose their ethnic European majority status even quicker than britain and other parts of Europe if the crime of open borders continues.

Even if the borders were shut, high immIgrant birth rates would still Balkanise Much of Europe into ethnic enclaves.

Something has to be done, but shooting students is not the answer.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 45
Think he might have serious pyschological issues. Don't think any sane person would be able to pull it off tbh.
Reply 46
In my opinion, anyone who murders another in cold blood, no matter what your religious or political beliefs are, has a serious mental problem. Its not normal no matter which way you look at it. If however, someone harmed anyone in my family, then yes id probably hang, draw & quarter them myself. But these kids/young adults didnt do anything to this guy, so he should be locked away for a very, very long time, no matter what the courts decide just exactly what frame of mind he was in.
Let's be clear here, the medical examiners assessed Breivik's mental stability and declared that he displayed schizophrenic behaviour, concluding that he is insane due to his 'delusional political beliefs'. However, I bevlieve this to be completely false (which is why I incidentally wasn't surprised to hear that the conclusion was almost immediately disputed). Why? Because Brievik's beliefs are actually not delusional at all - it is a demographic fact that within decades to come, most Western European nations will be colonised by Islam. It is a demographic reality, and not a matter if, but when. Whether or not this is a good or bad thing depends entirely on the opinion of the individual - in Brievik's case, we are all aware that from his point of view it is clearly and most certainly perceived as a bad thing. Personally, I myself do not want this to happen, and I'm sure many others share the same opinion.

That being said, there is no denying that the Brievik's actions on the 22 July 2011 were horrific and terribly disturbing, and I am in no way condoning these actions he committed, and he should obviously now face the consequences.

The million dollar question is - why does it take horrendously violent demonstrations like those of Brievik's to attempt to spread the message that the Islamisation of Europe is very much a reality?

Just being honest here.

Can you please provide well-sourced proof that this is a demographic reality? And videos from Youtube made by the BNP or the Front National (French right-wingers) don't count, as slick as they often are. The latest accessible census data (2001) for Britain show a mere 2.7% identifying as Muslims (stupid census site doesn't work atm) For Germany it's 4% (http://www.ekd.de/statistik/mitglieder.html), for France it's 7% (Intégrer l'Islam, Odile Jacob) etc etc. How are these minorities (who aren't even particularly large minorities) supposed to suddenly explode and become over 50% "within decades"?
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by rural_boy
I was asking for evidence of your so called 'fact' that you mentioned earlier.

I actually go to college in the most multicultural city in the UK, and yet I'm not aware of this supposed 'islamification' of Europe...

Oh but of course your one of the those idiots, and I do mean that, who come up with these knee jerk reactions to everything and blame it on immigrants. That might've worked 30 years ago mate, but not so much now.

Also if you actually try and do a bit of research about the things you try and argue about, you might actually have a clue what you're talking about.

Are you serious ? Do you actually think that I would try and put forth such deep statement without researching in the things that I'm arguing about? No wonder you think I'm a nutter from your prejudgemental comments. Now I'm not going to attack you personally like you have me, because it's not my style.
But it's strange how you seem to assume that I blame it all on immigrants. If that was the fact, then why is it that I couldn't be happier to welcome the Chinese into our country. Why don't I have a problem with them ? Simple, because 99% of all Chinese immigrants who are in the UK are non-Muslim. They are not trying to destroy British values, traditions, and culture.
And as for your evidence, believe me, there is plently of it. Take this source as just one example, which reveal the startling numbers -

Only 3.2 per cent of Spain's population was foreign-born in 1998. In 2007 it was 13.4 per cent. Europe's Muslim population has more than doubled in the past 30 years and will have doubled again by 2015.
Furthermore, the US's Migration Policy Institute states residents of Muslim faith will account for more than 20 per cent of the EU population by 2050 but already do so in a number of cities. Muslims will be the majority in Birmingham by 2026, and even sooner in Leicester.
Muslims could outnumber non-Muslims in France and perhaps in all of western Europe by mid-century. Austria was 90 per cent Catholic in the 20th century but Islam could be the majority religion among Austrians aged under 15 by 2050.

Still think I'm a nutter? I suggest you do the research, mine was done long ago 'mate'.
Reply 49
Original post by mevidek
I'm sorry, but killing that many people in a highly civilised society with not just personal moral compasses, but with the general consensus being that such actions are wrong, we have clearly evolved a lot and therefore have gone past the stages of killing people for disagreeing with us. I'm not trying to dehumanise him at all, I'm merely stating that he is an evil, disgusting human being that should live out the rest of his days alone in a psychiatric hospital so he can't harm anybody else. Killing people doesn't make you insane; it makes you immoral, and when you kill that many people there is something seriously wrong with you - it does not benefit society, nor does it benefit oneself or one's political ideas. People will look at him, and feel sick. His ideas won't spread because of what he did. In the past, politics were dealt with by sword - today, they're dealt with through debate.

What do you mean "as an individual he had few choices"? He could have simply begun writing more, or debating prominent figureheads that he so despises; the people he killed were innocent. If you fail to see the children and young adults on Utoeya as innocent, and fail to see regular, every-day people on the streets of Oslo as not innocent, you're not normal.

Don't patronise me. From what you've said, and from your signature, you're clearly not the most intelligent person on Earth, and don't understand basic ideas about society. Perhaps I am generalising, but the far-right - a lot more than the far-left - tend to not be creative, intelligent, or to understand society as a whole. Times change, man changes, society changes, and it's about time that your barbaric beliefs re-adjusted to society today; you're worse than those "immigrants" who "gang-rape in Oslo" - did it ever occur to you think about how many individual rape instances, not gang-rape instances, were committed by the "indigenous" population or "non-immigrants" in Norway? Clearly not, so go and sit in your little room, and continue to isolate yourself further from society and miss out on life. Otherwise, read more, go out more, learn more, travel more, and try to empathise more. Do you not feel remorse for the families of the people that died? Surely claiming that due to man previously being a killer before society properly developed is an awful excuse to not hate, despise, and wish the worst for such a sick person?

all rapes in the capital of norway in the past 5 years have been committed by people of non western descent.

thats official police data that appeared on norwegian 'liberal' news media. you can watch the report here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlSrVrZdeAo

its about time you got your head out of the sand and stopped being so angry at your own people for daring to expose the hatred and violence that is committed against them -- exposing hatred and violence does not make one a violent hater.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by natchina
Mass immigration is in essence no different from colonisation. Have you ever lived in an area that was colonised? I have. It's not a question of a few foreigners moving in, there were always people of different races and religions in my area. But because of the horrors Of open borders, the area was literally transformed in the space of about 5 years. Beyond all recognition.

It was a tragedy to witness. The community was destroyed. Crime went up. Those who could leave did.

This process is happening all across the country. IN the scandavian nations, because of their size, the change is even more pronounced. They're set to lose their ethnic European majority status even quicker than britain and other parts of Europe if the crime of open borders continues.

Even if the borders were shut, high immIgrant birth rates would still Balkanise Much of Europe into ethnic enclaves.

Those high immigrant birthrates- no chance they might change or anything?

And "open borders" mostly increases white immigration. They aren't open borders with any Muslim countries, not even Turkey. And they're not likely to be.

I live in Tower Hamlets, as it happens. To talk about the area or anywhere else in Britain as being "colonised" is absolutely lunatic. Maybe you can direct me to the places where Bangladeshi soldiers check identity papers?

I reckon you'll describe people moving out to Essex as "ethnic cleansing" in a minute.
Reply 51
Are you serious ? Do you actually think that I would try and put forth such deep statement without researching in the things that I'm arguing about? No wonder you think I'm a nutter from your prejudgemental comments. Now I'm not going to attack you personally like you have me, because it's not my style.
But it's strange how you seem to assume that I blame it all on immigrants. If that was the fact, then why is it that I couldn't be happier to welcome the Chinese into our country. Why don't I have a problem with them ? Simple, because 99% of all Chinese immigrants who are in the UK are non-Muslim. They are not trying to destroy British values, traditions, and culture.
And as for your evidence, believe me, there is plently of it. Take this source as just one example, which reveal the startling numbers -

Only 3.2 per cent of Spain's population was foreign-born in 1998. In 2007 it was 13.4 per cent. Europe's Muslim population has more than doubled in the past 30 years and will have doubled again by 2015.
Furthermore, the US's Migration Policy Institute states residents of Muslim faith will account for more than 20 per cent of the EU population by 2050 but already do so in a number of cities. Muslims will be the majority in Birmingham by 2026, and even sooner in Leicester.
Muslims could outnumber non-Muslims in France and perhaps in all of western Europe by mid-century. Austria was 90 per cent Catholic in the 20th century but Islam could be the majority religion among Austrians aged under 15 by 2050.

Still think I'm a nutter? I suggest you do the research, mine was done long ago 'mate'.

Yeah nice one 'mate', all from the same Telegraph article as well so great going. However, the institute's information that you put forward has been widely discredited and it has been quite widely known their muslim population projections are overestimated.

- A Pew Forum study in January 2011, estimated an increase of muslims in the European population from 6% to 8% by 2030.

Also, you're info on the US muslim population being 20% of the country's pop. by 2030? Think you dreamt that one. This article, from the Washington Post, a recent poll from 2011, said that by 2030 the US muslim pop. will double from 2.6 million 6.2 million approx.

Now I'll let you do the maths on that one, but just in case you can't; the population of the US is round about 313,000,000. 6.2 milion people isn't 20%.

Again mate, come back when you've got some real info.

Oh and also, almost forgot, yes I still think you're a massive nutter, although a slightly misguided one at that.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by RyanT
If you think a 16-17-18 year old is a child then you need to stop being a manchild.

They were involved in activities with a political organisation. Politics is about controlling other people. I think it's pretty clear they had an agenda and thought they were invulnerable whilst influencing their society in an evil manner by supporting migration of islamists.

It scares me that there are people as ****ing stupid as you that believe it's entirely justifiable to kill me when attending a Labour party event
all rapes in the capital of norway in the past 5 years have been committed by people of non western descent.

thats official police data that appeared on norwegian 'liberal' news media. you can watch the report here:

No it isn't official police data.

See here:

http://www.islamophobia-watch.com/islamophobia-watch/2011/6/20/pat-condell-claims-all-rapists-in-oslo-are-muslim-immigrants.html

The police report referred to is Voldtekt i den globale byen (Rape in the global city) which provides a detailed analysis of the rape statistics in Oslo during 2010. The report in fact shows that, of 131 individuals charged with the 152 rapes in which the perpetrator could be identified, 45.8% were of African, Middle Eastern or Asian origin while the majority 54.2% were of Norwegian, other European or American origin.

The claim that "all rapists in Oslo are immigrants" is based exclusively on the figures for "assault rape", i.e. rape aggravated by physical violence, a category that included only 6 of the 152 cases and 5 of the 131 identified individuals.

There's a big over representation of non-whites, sure. But all rapes? Utter rubbish.
Reply 54

its about time you got your head out of the sand and stopped being so angry at your own people for daring to expose the hatred and violence that is committed against them -- exposing hatred and violence does not make one a violent hater.

I'd suggest that you have a look at this report, which gives an actual detailed breakdown of the rape issue in Norway, as opposed to a hastily plucked figure which is misleading.
Reply 55
Those high immigrant birthrates- no chance they might change or anything?

And "open borders" mostly increases white immigration. They aren't open borders with any Muslim countries, not even Turkey. And they're not likely to be.

I live in Tower Hamlets, as it happens. To talk about the area or anywhere else in Britain as being "colonised" is absolutely lunatic. Maybe you can direct me to the places where Bangladeshi soldiers check identity papers?

I reckon you'll describe people moving out to Essex as "ethnic cleansing" in a minute.

colonialism is not the same colonisation.

in 1947 the year before the floodgates were opened, britain was a racially homogenous society. it was 99.99999% ethnic european -- or white. 60 years later its down to less than 90%.

the projections are britain will become majority non european around 2066 -- but even if it takes a few more decades it will still be crime against humanity if it happens.

i say this as someone of mixed heritage myself. i want europe to remain european. if i wanted to live in a non european nation i would move there. i do not want to turn britain into a non european nation just for the benefit of immigrants. it is racist to suggest that europeans should not worry about their own ethnic and cultural dispossession.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 56

Taken out of the report which the video uses

the statistical difference in criminal behaviour between ethnic groups disappears when controlling for socio-economic conditions". It concludes: "Gross generalisations that have given the impression that the rapists are only foreigners and largely Muslim prove inadequate and erroneous."

The issue here is a socio-economic one, as opposed to a racial/religious one
Reply 57
Original post by dgeorge
I'd suggest that you have a look at this report, which gives an actual detailed breakdown of the rape issue in Norway, as opposed to a hastily plucked figure which is misleading.

please provide the link to the report and i'll take a look.
Reply 58
I'm not saying what he's doing is right, but he has made a pretty good argument for his case. I believe he is fully sane, but not without an extremely rock solid concience in order to demonstrate his beliefs and ideology.

He also did write tens of thousands of words in his essay regarding his plans so I think he's pretty well informed about all this. More than enough time to think through his future actions and potential consequences(and/or benefits!) hence the seemingly controlled emotion in court.
Muslims will be the majority in Birmingham by 2026, and even sooner in Leicester.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leicester#Population_change

Christianity is the predominant faith in Leicester. There are also approximately 41,000 Hindus, 31,000 Muslims, and 12,000 Sikhs.[31]

But I expect they all look the same to you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending