The Student Room Group

Craziest s*** you can't believe you got away with

Made this thread for a bit of a laugh, note that I am now mature and do not do any of this. Also I do regret what I did before I get bashed with negs.

Looking back at my high school days I am suprised that I have not been caught or expelled for certain acts.

For example, back in year 8 when most boys had their testosterone levels exponentially increasing, me and two of my mates in the same class had a thing for these two girls that were in our class as well and I think they knew it. So, we had this little code name titled "Long way"(Taking the longest possible route to the next lesson). So, when we initiated operation longway, the two girls allowed us to feel them up, grind on them and caress them(with clothes on obviusly) while we were walking the long route to the next lesson. When I think back to it, it was funny as there was a point where we had to walk past the front of school where all the heads offices were, and during this "break" we were not doing any touching but we(boys) were nudging each other out of the way trying to get in front of each other to hogg the two girls(much like cars trying to overtake each other in lanes). And to believe we did this atleast 10 times at the age of 12 - 13 :eek:

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO STATE THAT ALL OF US INVOLVED LOOK BACK AND LAUGH ABOUT IT SO NO ONE WAS HARMED IN THIS STORY

To this very day I am shocked that we had no shame or fear of the risks associated with our acts, because if one of these girls reported us, we would have possibly been expelled and put on the sex register and labelled as "sexual predators" all at the age of 12.

Lucky there was noone around when we did this and there were no proper cctv cameras at our school.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1
LOOL u neggers you tell me that your all innocent?
That I actually read this thread and didn't even throw up in my hand.

Can't believe I got away with that!! Close call! phew!!!1
Reply 3
You sound like a rebel.
Reply 4
:lolwut:

If they consented to your prepubescent fumbling, then you are not a sex offender.

I don't really understand what is going on here.
Kissing a 'teacher' that came into to help us run a play that we were performing in year 9.

We would all have to go in in like holidays and teachers would take us McDonalds, had this 'teacher' on facebook and stuff like that so it was all pretty informal.
One day me and my mate got in her car and she drove a couple miles out the city and to be honest its all pretty wierd. But still an experiance of kind of being with a teacher. What lad doesnt have that fantasy
Reply 6
Shot a girl in the face with a staple gun during my AS year.

Was an accident of course (I thought it was empty!).

Got away with it. Mainly because she didn't make a big scene even though I could tell she was hurt. Well we were quite close friends and I guess she knew I'd get in big trouble. Made it up to her later though.
Copied and pasted 90% of my EPQ :tongue:

Edit: Someone is mad that they copied and pasted and got caught :naughty:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 8
i burnt half my house down. shut the **** up.
Got a B in Further Maths, my teacher was really pleased because I taught myself and did better than most of the people in the FM set.
Reply 10
>Was doing A Levels
>Attendance was poor
>Was something like 70%
>Finally, Head of school wanted meeting with mum and dad.
>I thought *****I'm****ed*
>Wild idea came.
>Hacked Mums email.
>Sent teacher email saying "Unable to make it, I give permission for him to attend meeting himself"
>Attends meeting by myself.
>Gets put on warning contract
>Parents haven't got a ****ing clue.
Original post by Zuki
>Was doing A Levels
>Attendance was poor
>Was something like 70%
>Wild idea came.
>Hacked Mums email.
>Sent teacher email saying "Unable to make it, I give permission for him to attend meeting himself"

You've got balls. Big ****ing hairy balls.

I once got my brother to stick his head between some bars years ago. He got stuck and we had to call the fire brigade, and as he was fine I got off without a punishment, although the firemen were a little annoyed
Reply 12
Original post by mindlessvandalism
Kissing a 'teacher' that came into to help us run a play that we were performing in year 9.

We would all have to go in in like holidays and teachers would take us McDonalds, had this 'teacher' on facebook and stuff like that so it was all pretty informal.
One day me and my mate got in her car and she drove a couple miles out the city and to be honest its all pretty wierd. But still an experiance of kind of being with a teacher. What lad doesnt have that fantasy

Gave you a rep for that one, what a lad
Reply 13
Original post by mel0n
You sound like a rebel.

Lol come on, it was year 8, the year which nothing of academical importance happned
I unfortunately was a late bloomer as far as the 'crazy ****' goes and did it all later on when things were actually important, rather than early on and realising everything would be fine. I was far too sensible then. I'm sensible now too, but made too many errors in judgement a couple of years ago.
Wow, so many bad-asses here.

The worst I did is knock and run.

yes, I know. I'm sad.
Original post by Zuki
>Was doing A Levels
>Attendance was poor
>Was something like 70%
>Wild idea came.
>Hacked Mums email.

Implying you can greentext on TSR.
Never revising in my life.
someone asked for the compass constantly and then I just threw it across the room at him ... :lol: luckily it just missed his head and made a hole in the wall :rolleyes: I am still surprised that I didn't even get a detention :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest