The Student Room Group

Medical school (Imperial) reserve list.

I was put on the reserve list at Imperial and they told me to contact them on results day, but I have another offer (KCL). Is it still possible for Imperial to offer me a place in August if I get the grades and they have unfilled places? And has anyone ever actually got in through the reserve list?
Reply 1
Officially, reserve lists do not exist in the UCAS scheme. So they may decide to offer you a place in August but you would need to ask KCL to release you, and hope that Imperial will hold your place for the up to 2 weeks it takes to do this.
Reply 2
Original post by Juno
Officially, reserve lists do not exist in the UCAS scheme. So they may decide to offer you a place in August but you would need to ask KCL to release you, and hope that Imperial will hold your place for the up to 2 weeks it takes to do this.

Thank you for your reply! Is it then at KCL's discretion as to whether they allow this or not?
Reply 3
Original post by joker12345
Thank you for your reply! Is it then at KCL's discretion as to whether they allow this or not?

KCL should expect this if they're holding this kind of reserve list, but as I said it's not in the UCAS scheme officially so there aren't any rules about what they can/can't do.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending