The Student Room Group

Camp Beaumont Group Leader 2012!

Last week Camp Beaumont opened their applications for Camp Coach residential roles - http://www.campbeaumont.co.uk/careers/residential/camp-coach-jobs/

I've set up this thread for people who are applying this year or perhaps have already worked for Camp Beaumont and can offer some hints or tips about what's to come with interviews, the assessment day and the experience itself.

Best of luck to everyone! :smile:
Reply 1
hiya, i've applied for the role of assistant nursery leader at one of the camp beaumont day camps and had my assessment day on saturday the 14th of april, do you know how long it will take for them to get back to me on whether i have or haven't got the position? and do you think as i still haven't heard i probably have't got the job?
Reply 2
Original post by vowley2070
hiya, i've applied for the role of assistant nursery leader at one of the camp beaumont day camps and had my assessment day on saturday the 14th of april, do you know how long it will take for them to get back to me on whether i have or haven't got the position? and do you think as i still haven't heard i probably have't got the job?

How was the assessment day?
Reply 3
I applied for the position of group leader and i've received an email inviting me to assessment days but i didn't get an email about doing a telephone interview. Is this because they had enough information to go by in my application or because their policy has changed?
Reply 4
Original post by english@uni
I applied for the position of group leader and i've received an email inviting me to assessment days but i didn't get an email about doing a telephone interview. Is this because they had enough information to go by in my application or because their policy has changed?

No idea. But I will not work there again
Reply 5
I worked there last year at the Island and to be honest it was quite disorganised and stressful but I'll probably do it again because it's really good experience and good pay.
Reply 6
Original post by xcherryx
I worked there last year at the Island and to be honest it was quite disorganised and stressful but I'll probably do it again because it's really good experience and good pay.

Good pay huh? I earn nearly the same amount just doing two days working as a customer assistant

Quick Reply

Latest