The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Anyone heard back from St Peter's Court?

I applied for accommodation weeks ago and did that survey they sent us about 8 days ago but since I sent it they've been out of office so I've had no reply. Really concerned about this as I wanna make sure I get ensuite. and St Peter's court seems like the nicest place for self-catered.

Anyone heard back from them?

Thanks!
Yeh I sent it on the 30th of March. Got my tenancy agreement and room details on the 5th of April. Need to have my agreement back and signed by the 19th of April.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Everything done and dusted...got the finalised booking email last night. If there's a problem then ring them.
Reply 3
right thanks. Now I'm worried though. Every time I email them it says out of office and I haven't heard from them in a while. Looks like I might be stuck with sharing a bathroom next year through no fault of my own!
Original post by Addam Martin
right thanks. Now I'm worried though. Every time I email them it says out of office and I haven't heard from them in a while. Looks like I might be stuck with sharing a bathroom next year through no fault of my own!

That is just some automated email sent as it is the weekend or out of office hours. No worries, SPC is nowhere near filled up yet.
Reply 5
Original post by dsinghdahiya257
That is just some automated email sent as it is the weekend or out of office hours. No worries, SPC is nowhere near filled up yet.

Good to know! I was convinced most places would be full by now. Anyway, see you there if I get in. Thanks!
Reply 6
Highly doubt anywhere will be anything near to full...a good amount of the places will fill up in August I would've thought.
Reply 7
Heyy, what block are you guys in?
Block B, u?
Reply 9
ahh right next to yours..block C! :smile:
Original post by ashah93
ahh right next to yours..block C! :smile:

Awesomes.

Join the FB group for St. Peter's Court btw :smile:
http://www.facebook.com/groups/120230938110599/
Reply 11
Finally heard back. Block D. Dunno what that means but sounds as good as anywhere else I guess. Good to know it's sorted!
Reply 12
Original post by Addam Martin
Finally heard back. Block D. Dunno what that means but sounds as good as anywhere else I guess. Good to know it's sorted!

Old block...which is apparently more social and rooms are ever so slightly larger. Dunno how true that is but hope it is!
Reply 13
Yep, rooms are larger in old block! If anyone wants pictures of anything or more info feel free to message me and ask, I know last year I was gagging to know more about it before I went cause I'm massively nosy (:
Reply 14
Original post by nejones2
Yep, rooms are larger in old block! If anyone wants pictures of anything or more info feel free to message me and ask, I know last year I was gagging to know more about it before I went cause I'm massively nosy (:

Definitely! Pics would be fantastic!
Reply 15
Original post by nejones2

Yeah pics would be good.
Hell yeah throw some up!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending