The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by de_monies
The burden of proof is you, lulubell

:s-smilie:

Natasha please.
Original post by lolipanda
well no. but their parents? their grandparents? is this a result of them seeking asylum?

How do you know that they were seeking asylum? I have grandparents in this country, but they never seeked asylum... Also, I don't see why his parents or grandparents have any thing to do with this...

i wouldnt be surprised if this was true. rape is a very un-scandinavian thing, while it runs rampant in places like africa and the middle east.

Oh no. Norway couldn't possibly have their own rapists.. Of course every country has their own rapists

http://www.loonwatch.com/2011/12/gil-ronens-fabricated-statistics-about-oslo-rapists-being-all-muslim/
Original post by Bonged.
I meant non biased sources, not muslim stormfront. lol.

Earlier, you were saying to me that I don't accept certain sources, because it's got something to do with my world view or something - well now the tables have turned. Don't be a hypocrite, if you're going to say that

Secondly, provide me with proof that it's the Muslim version of stormfront
Original post by Skipbell
:s-smilie:

Natasha please.

If you must refer to me by my name, it's Agdgdgwngo. George Agdgdgwngo
Reply 44
Original post by In2deep
This could be said for every crime in the UK, how many times have we heard about a murderer getting less than that? I actually can't believe they had "supporters", quite disgusting.

I totally agree. Raping a minor is an especially grotesque crime, one that would in my eyes have a death penalty.
Reply 45
Earlier, you were saying to me that I don't accept certain sources, because it's got something to do with my world view or something - well now the tables have turned. Don't be a hypocrite, if you're going to say that

Secondly, provide me with proof that it's the Muslim version of stormfront

lol well that's a bit strong but come on be reasonable. you wouldnt accept a source from "jihad watch" or whatever. just find a source from a non partisan site.

I found one here. http://www.shoebat.com/videos/assaultOslo.php

I don't think Shoebat is "islamophobic" he used to be muslim.
How do you know that they were seeking asylum? I have grandparents in this country, but they never seeked asylum... Also, I don't see why his parents or grandparents have any thing to do with this...

Oh no. Norway couldn't possibly have their own rapists.. Of course every country has their own rapists

well, the way i see it, is that many immigrants from the middle east and africa come here to escape oppression in their own countries. hence, asylum seeking. we are told that they would be treated horribly in their own countries, so we should accept them into ours. however, if this is the result of that, does britain still have this responsibility?

did i say that norway doesn't have its own rapists -.- of course they do. but if rape is on the rise because of immigration...well thats a problem then isnt it.
Reply 47
Original post by Notethis
Well that's why there's a link in the first post giving the spotlight to a direct product or byproduct of Islamic culture, so you wouldn't need to google anything.

Obviously I posted the pictures for the purposes of highlighting the absolute absence of British people in sizable areas of the capital, and to show that the large number of Muslims who organise and attend these "protests" of theirs regard themselves as almost guerrilla (see clothing on picture and pictures of any other Muslim protest) agents of what ethnic Europeans regard as a foreign, brutal, primitive, dogmatic, limiting, retrogressive, piggish and discriminatory ideology.

The clothing might be. That is all really.
well, the way i see it, is that many immigrants from the middle east and africa come here to escape oppression in their own countries. hence, asylum seeking.

And how do you know that every single one of them is? Most immigrants to this country are not claiming asylum, but are economic migrants...

we are told that they would be treated horribly in their own countries, so we should accept them into ours. however, if this is the result of that, does britain still have this responsibility?

If they were born here, then it's our responsibility to jail them in this country, simply because they lack citizenship elsewhere

did i say that norway doesn't have its own rapists -.- of course they do. but if rape is on the rise because of immigration...well thats a problem then isnt it.

You're the one that said that rape is a very un Scandinavian thing...
Original post by Bonged.
lol well that's a bit strong but come on be reasonable. you wouldnt accept a source from "jihad watch" or whatever. just find a source from a non partisan site.

This is true, however I wasn't the one that said that I won't accept sites because of my world view. If you're going to make such a statement, then you shouldn't be hypocrital about it

Original post by Bonged.
I found one here. http://www.shoebat.com/videos/assaultOslo.php

I don't think Shoebat is "islamophobic" he used to be muslim.

That's exactly what loonwatch already refuted. Also, show me proof that loonwatch is the Muslim version of stormfront
Reply 50
well, the way i see it, is that many immigrants from the middle east and africa come here to escape oppression in their own countries. hence, asylum seeking. we are told that they would be treated horribly in their own countries, so we should accept them into ours. however, if this is the result of that, does britain still have this responsibility?

News24 reported in 2009 that 530 child rapes occur in South Africa every day. thats one approximatley every 3 minutes.

http://www.news24.com/Africa/News/Child-raped-every-3-min-report-20090603

another survey in the same year showed that one in 20 men addmitted to raping a woman in the last year.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/jun/17/south-africa-rape-survey
Reply 51
This is true, however I wasn't the one that said that I won't accept sites because of my world view. If you're going to make such a statement, then you shouldn't be hypocrital about it

That's exactly what loonwatch already refuted. Also, show me proof that loonwatch is the Muslim version of stormfront

I said that was a bit strong. It is clearly biased in favour of Islam however and looks like it calls any criticism of islam/muslims "islamophobia". That puts alot of people off straight away. You have a point, I will actually look at your source and decide if I personally believe it to be biased or not.

Sigh. Why is there only hysterical reporting on this, from both sides. I want a bit of truth for once.
Reply 52
Original post by Bonged.
I said that was a bit strong. It is clearly biased in favour of Islam however and looks like it calls any criticism of islam/muslims "islamophobia". That puts alot of people off straight away. You have a point, I will actually look at your source and decide if I personally believe it to be biased or not.

Sigh. Why is there only hysterical reporting on this, from both sides. I want a bit of truth for once.

It directly references from Grethe Kleivan, Deputy Director General of
The Royal Norwegian Ministry of Justice and the Police.

Statistics regarding assault rapists:
The Oslo Police District has given a report of rapes in Oslo in 2010. The report shows that for all types of rape, except assault rape, European perpetrators are in the majority, and they are mostly Norwegian. Assault rapes covers only five identified unique person. These have all a foreign origin. The number is however, so low that it does not provide a basis for drawing conclusions with regard to country of origin. Two of them were very young (under 18) and two had severe psychiatric diagnoses and cannot be regarded as representative of their ethnic culture. It is highlighted in the report that generalizations like “Oslo’s rapists are foreigners”, which have been seen in media, are wrong. The report gives no statistics regarding religion of rapists.

Hope that helps. :smile:
Reply 53
Original post by Florrick
The clothing might be. That is all really.

Breivik noted in his manifesto the same attitude to "white slags" in Norway, detailing how it was seen as socially acceptable in the Muslim-Norwegian families.

Of Oslo
Rape charges in the capital are spiraling upwards, 40 percent higher from 1999 to 2000 and up 13 percent so far this year. Police Inspector Gunnar Larsen of Oslo's Vice, Robbery and Violent crime division says the statistics are surprising - the rising number of rape cases and the link to ethnic background are both clear trends....While 65 percent of those charged with rape are classed as coming from a non-western background, this segment makes up only 14.3 percent of Oslo's population. Norwegian women were the victims in 80 percent of the cases, with 20 percent being women of foreign background.

Multiculturalism isn't a blessing, yet anyone who doesn't want more dogma and racial division in their country is labelled a right winger/BNP supporter/EDL thug.
And how do you know that every single one of them is? Most immigrants to this country are not claiming asylum, but are economic migrants...

i don't know that every single one of them is. i assume that if they could stay safely, with a good standard of living, in their own country, then they would.

If they were born here, then it's our responsibility to jail them in this country, simply because they lack citizenship elsewhere

i know that. i think you may have misunderstood me a little. yes, of course they should be jailed here. they are british citizens. but if crimes like these are a result of immmigration, should britain continue to allow foreigners not from the EU to come here?

You're the one that said that rape is a very un Scandinavian thing...

well, from what i can see, it is. but that doesn't mean there are NO rapists in scandinavia.
Reply 55
i don't know that every single one of them is. i assume that if they could stay safely, with a good standard of living, in their own country, then they would.

i know that. i think you may have misunderstood me a little. yes, of course they should be jailed here. they are british citizens. but if crimes like these are a result of immmigration, should britain continue to allow foreigners not from the EU to come here?

well, from what i can see, it is. but that doesn't mean there are NO rapists in scandinavia.

if these criminals are totrtured in their own country, that isn't our problem.
as soon as they commit a crime they have no right ot remain here. they're not our responsibility to look after and should have thought about that before commiting a crime.

it's like insinuating we shouldn't have sent Ian Huntley to prison because he's likely to be subjected to violence or even killed by other inmates. no difference.
Reply 56
Original post by Stefan1991
Few discrepancies. How is one "abducted" AND "lured"? How can it be both?

It sounds like the press have decided to use the word "abducted" simply because they are under 18, when any rational person can see they were voluntarily persuaded to join them for a few drinks.

The adult "child abusers" were only 4 years older, and one girl was over the age of consent. Regardless they were both old enough to know what they were doing.

The judge: "“You brought the girls all the way from Telford because you knew you could "abuse" them and they would consent to anything with anyone and you said they were ‘slags’."

So they judge actually admits they would readily consent to anything with anyone. So we have another case of two sexually promiscuous and consenting teenagers who were fully aware of what they were doing but deciding to ruin other people's lives.

"One defendant, Rashid, 20, was said to have claimed the girls had enjoyed the sex, which he said had taken place as they celebrated the Muslim festival of Eid."

The amount of biased language and discrepancies in the reporting lead me to believe this is another case of "horny teenagers regret what they've done" or "mum and dad find out" and report otherwise harmless people to the police and have them imprisoned.

you defend terrorists now you're defending rapists.
says enough about you.
Reply 57
Original post by Stefan1991
Few discrepancies. How is one "abducted" AND "lured"? How can it be both?

It sounds like the press have decided to use the word "abducted" simply because they are under 18, when any rational person can see they were voluntarily persuaded to join them for a few drinks.

The adult "child abusers" were only 4 years older, and one girl was over the age of consent. Regardless they were both old enough to know what they were doing.

The judge: "“You brought the girls all the way from Telford because you knew you could "abuse" them and they would consent to anything with anyone and you said they were ‘slags’."

So they judge actually admits they would readily consent to anything with anyone. So we have another case of two sexually promiscuous and consenting teenagers who were fully aware of what they were doing but deciding to ruin other people's lives.

"One defendant, Rashid, 20, was said to have claimed the girls had enjoyed the sex, which he said had taken place as they celebrated the Muslim festival of Eid."

The amount of biased language and discrepancies in the reporting lead me to believe this is another case of "horny teenagers regret what they've done" or "mum and dad find out" and report otherwise harmless people to the police and have them imprisoned.

You're sick.
Reply 58
Original post by Florrick
It directly references from Grethe Kleivan, Deputy Director General of
The Royal Norwegian Ministry of Justice and the Police.

Hope that helps. :smile:

K thanks could I get the link for the source plz. cheers.
Reply 59
Original post by Notethis
Breivik noted in his manifesto the same attitude to "white slags" in Norway, detailing how it was seen as socially acceptable in the Muslim-Norwegian families.

Of Oslo
Rape charges in the capital are spiraling upwards, 40 percent higher from 1999 to 2000 and up 13 percent so far this year. Police Inspector Gunnar Larsen of Oslo's Vice, Robbery and Violent crime division says the statistics are surprising - the rising number of rape cases and the link to ethnic background are both clear trends....While 65 percent of those charged with rape are classed as coming from a non-western background, this segment makes up only 14.3 percent of Oslo's population. Norwegian women were the victims in 80 percent of the cases, with 20 percent being women of foreign background.

Multiculturalism isn't a blessing, yet anyone who doesn't want more dogma and racial division in their country is labelled a right winger/BNP supporter/EDL thug.

Could I see source for this please.

Latest

Trending

Trending