The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by maclondon
good things come to those that wait! :smile:

Cast Offer, 44 FOP :smile:

very very very very very happy

And about time too!!! So happy for you, can't believe they kept you waiting for so long. If they had have kept you waiting just for a no, that would have been cruel!!
Reply 6621

Congratulations. Great to see a bit of good news on here. Been very quiet lately.
Surely, the rest of us must hear this coming week. It's now 8 weeks since my Para audition. I just want to know - one way or the other.:sad:

Congratulations!! I've been impressed at how positively patient you have been. Good things come to those who wait. :smile:
Reply 6623
Congratulations maclondon!
:bumps::bumps::bumps::danceboy::cheers::beer:Fantastic news maclondon!! I really thought you must have got lost in the ether somewhere! And I am delighted that you are now another 44FOPPER in my segment so look forward perhaps to meeting you on 1st May maybe. Many, many congrats - I know we have all been willing you to hear after all these months!
Is anyone rehearsing on Thursday this week?

Brilliant, Brilliant News -:excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited:

When did you hear? Did you have to contact them? & how many rehearsals do you have?

You’ve definitely restored my hope - as the only other person on this forum in the same boat as me - and you (we) haven't been forgotten after all ~ hope this good news is spreading

all the best

Chicky :hello:
Original post by Chicken Licken
Brilliant, Brilliant News -:excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited:

When did you hear? Did you have to contact them? & how many rehearsals do you have?

You’ve definitely restored my hope - as the only other person on this forum in the same boat as me - and you (we) haven't been forgotten after all ~ hope this good news is spreading

all the best

Fingers crossed for you too Chicken Licken! :crossedf::crossedf::crossedf: Hopefully you will be another 44FOPPER!
it helps that I'm menatally mad about the olympics, I even bought the kids mascots last week :smile:

Haha- I am too, love the phrase 'mentally mad', my boyfriend and friends can't comprehend my obsession with it all!
Original post by cinnamon
Huge congratulations, from memory you have been waiting a very very long time!
Well done.

Fantastic news - your patience is most certainly a virtue - welcome to Segment 44!
Reply 6630
Thats fantastic MacLondon!!! I'm sure your positive outlook helped to create such a positive outcome for you! Now let the fun begin!!
I CANNOT believe that Casting/Creative Team are now getting the blame for it raining!
Original post by Pinnerite
Fingers crossed for you too Chicken Licken! :crossedf::crossedf::crossedf: Hopefully you will be another 44FOPPER!

Ahh thanks Pinnerite- don't worry -I have enough fingers crossed, Goodluck charms, & lucky t-shirts for all the deserves, -

so I'm obviously not as cool or laid back as MacLondon has been

all the best everyone

Original post by Chicken Licken
Ahh thanks Pinnerite- don't worry -I have enough fingers crossed, Goodluck charms, & lucky t-shirts for all the deserves, -

so I'm obviously not as cool or laid back as MacLondon has been

all the best everyone

Chicken Licken, I had forgotten you were still waiting ........ so long! Here's hoping you get good news very soon - you deserve it, and everything's now crossed for you!
Reply 6634

woopwoop :smile: :h:
about blooming time, so very happy for you x
Reply 6635
Original post by timefortea
Is anyone rehearsing on Thursday this week?

I am in the evening.
Reply 6636
Hi all, I got an email this morning to say I've been put on the reserve list (I auditioned in February, recall on 22nd like lara5 and timefortea). Really really gutted but I suppose not overly surprised as it had been so long and it was starting to feel like it wasn't going to happen. I had been hoping to get a para place though (they said at the recall that if we didn't get an olympics place we'd be likely to get offered a para place, so I'm sad that didn't happen).

I'll still be hoping I get a place but I imagine they already have loads of reserves ready to fill places so there isn't much chance. But I guess you never know!

Well done to everyone who's recently heard they got a place, and have an amazing time at rehearsals everyone :smile:
Reply 6637
Original post by Pinnerite

Ditto from me Chicken Licken. Positivity brings good things. Fingers crossed for youe Galatica and everyone waiting to hear.
Out of curiosity, does anyone know of recall people out there getting definite ‘no answers’ or is it simply that there is still a fair few of us on reserve or unheard status?
Reply 6639
Original post by Mum of Students
I CANNOT believe that Casting/Creative Team are now getting the blame for it raining!

Oh I think castings'/creative' ears may have been burning the past few days!!

Latest