The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

University of Hertfordshire applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 860
Waiting for the accommodation application to go onto the website is horrid. I'll be applying to live in Roberts Way (I think, lol, from memory of my open day that is the 8 room houses on college lane?).

Waiting to pass my access course exams in a month is horrible as well, if i fail it's going to crush me
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Original post by Kvitty
Waiting for the accommodation application to go onto the website is horrid. I'll be applying to live in Roberts Way (I think, lol, from memory of my open day that is the 8 room houses on college lane?).

Waiting to pass my access course exams in a month is horrible as well, if i fail it's going to crush me

Yes that is right, Roberts Way are all the little houses! :smile:

Best of luck!
Reply 862
Original post by Pop_tart
Yes that is right, Roberts Way are all the little houses! :smile:

Best of luck!

Are there any pics of the rooms on Roberts Way? :smile:
Original post by ivka
Are there any pics of the rooms on Roberts Way? :smile:

Yup, if you go to my profile there is a college lane photo album - there are photos of Roberts way in there.
Just checking out about the new scholarship, I spied it mentioned on here earlier, it says...

"5. Eligible qualifications must be achieved in a single sitting, at the first attempt."

Does this mean, if you have any resits, you don't get it? :confused:
Original post by LastHype
Just checking out about the new scholarship, I spied it mentioned on here earlier, it says...

"5. Eligible qualifications must be achieved in a single sitting, at the first attempt."

Does this mean, if you have any resits, you don't get it? :confused:

well it means that the required qualification needed to be considered for the scholarship must be acquired in a single sitting, which would mean no resits.
Original post by Pop_tart
well it means that the required qualification needed to be considered for the scholarship must be acquired in a single sitting, which would mean no resits.

Ah that's really disappointing. They should probably mention that up front to be honest. Ah well, thanks :smile:
Just accepted my unconditional offer for Sport Studies :smile:

Also just joined Facebook group
Reply 868
I was waiting for track to update for almost a month. Yesterday I sent them an email and today I have official offer on ucas! yay!
Reply 869
when does the accomodation OPEN
Have any of you received your welcome pack yet?
And does the welcome pack include a accommodation application form?
Reply 871
nope, no welcome pack yet, and the app form is on the website, but not yet :smile:
'End of April' it says, so I'm hoping within the next week.
Reply 873
wahh tey give priority to unconditional offers. wahh. not fair.
Reply 874
Finally put down my firm and insurance choices... Hertfordshire is my reserve :smile:
Does that mean i'm allowed to join the FB page or not? haha
Reply 875
I'm surprised at the amount of people going to Hertfordshire, as I find it a shockingly bad uni =/

That is just my opinion, however, but I think generally speaking, everyone of TSR would agree with me, and also the current students there.
^dislike.
Reply 877
Original post by Hello:D
I'm surprised at the amount of people going to Hertfordshire, as I find it a shockingly bad uni =/

That is just my opinion, however, but I think generally speaking, everyone of TSR would agree with me, and also the current students there.

Big assumption. I'm a current student and I love it.

Do you actually have any experience of the Uni?
Reply 878
Original post by KJane
Big assumption. I'm a current student and I love it.

Do you actually have any experience of the Uni?

Yeah, I was there for a few months, then decided to drop out, earlier this year.

Plus looking at most threads on here and reviews on the internet, its not just me who think this.
Reply 879
anyone commuting ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending