The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Gill Street 2012 Nottingham Trent :D

Thought id start a thread going to see who is staying at Gill street for 2012 so we can all get to know eachother, i know i dont want to turn up at my flat not knowing anyone!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Im in block D 2nd floor xD
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
E344 :biggrin:
B233 :smile:
Reply 4
E358 :smile: :biggrin:
Reply 5
F353 :smile:
Reply 6
Everyone do me a favour and look/ask around for block D people :smile: swear to god im the only one...
Reply 7
C246 :biggrin:
Reply 8
C374!
Reply 9
Everyone join this too :biggrin: NTU Gill Street Freshers 2012
Original post by Jake_N
C374!

im in C378! xoxo
2nd floor C378! doing fashion xo
Reply 12
Im leaning towards gill street, so might join this thread! lol

Need to decide by tomorrow tho!
Reply 13
Original post by cecilytuesday
im in C378! xoxo

Ill see you there neighbour! :smile:
Original post by Jake_N
Ill see you there neighbour! :smile:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/410942698915734/?ref=ts

waaheey xx
Reply 15
Original post by cecilytuesday
2nd floor C378! doing fashion xo

hi there, did you get an unconditional offer? and was it quiet full when you booked your room?
Original post by chelme1
hi there, did you get an unconditional offer? and was it quiet full when you booked your room?

hey yeah i got uncond, erm no there were quite a few block with loads of rooms, if u go on the nottingham trent webby u can check for avaailability noww xx
Reply 17
Just got my unconditional offer through, booking on monday :smile: hopefully for Gill Street which block is the block to be at?? ahaha :smile:
Reply 18
Definetly D if your up for a party. Not going to lie i seem to be the only person that is in there at the moment but i intend to spend my entire degree drunk (Y)
Reply 19
im in b325 :smile:

does anyone know where there is a floor plan of the blocks or like the flats? i clicked on it so quickly i didn't really look where the i am! and i cant find a floor plan like the one when you book anywhere :confused:

Quick Reply

Latest