Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Advantage Programme Summer School 2011

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    I got a letter today from Nottingham saying that I got accepted on the Advantage Programme Summer School. Anyway just wondering if anyone else is going and if anyone knows what the programme is actually about.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey, yer Im going aswell. I think we go to workshops on what subject we want to do for uni and stuff. and then just general preparation for applying.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm going as well, I hope it will be helpful and fun
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh ok sounds good. See you guys there then I guess
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    See you there
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    yep ill be going see u there..........
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hello...I've been offered a place for this year's programme and I was wondering if you guys thought it was useful? Did you enjoy it and what advice can you give me? thank you
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I loved it!! It was sooo much fun, I still talk to sme peplethat I meet on facebok from time to time. I did also find it useful you get to do multiple activities in groups connected with whatever course you want to do. There was also an optional practice interview session if want

They gave us so much food, trust me you will have a great time. Advise I would give you is be friendly and try not to be shy, everyone is welcoming
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cat_cat)
    I loved it!! It was sooo much fun, I still talk to sme peplethat I meet on facebok from time to time. I did also find it useful you get to do multiple activities in groups connected with whatever course you want to do. There was also an optional practice interview session if want

They gave us so much food, trust me you will have a great time. Advise I would give you is be friendly and try not to be shy, everyone is welcoming
    Thank you so much for your feedback...I'm excited now :banana:

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: April 28, 2012
New on TSR

Personal statement help

Use our clever tool to create a PS you're proud of.

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.