The Student Room Group

Sutton Trust Summer School 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 960
Original post by blackroses19
Same , next two weeks is just work and work :frown:

Yeah at least I kinda know someone who is going , which is brilliant .

Haha, at least I know its not just me going! having one on one lectures!

When I get there I shall just walk around saying to people ''are you blackroses19?'' which will make me sound like a complete psycho, on second thoughts..whats your real name haha
Original post by 06aclark
Haha, at least I know its not just me going! having one on one lectures!

When I get there I shall just walk around saying to people ''are you blackroses19?'' which will make me sound like a complete psycho, on second thoughts..whats your real name haha

LOL yeah exactly , at least we know someone else going through the samething.

Oh dont do that I will message you.
I got my letter back from Cambridge, and got accepted for Chemistry. :biggrin:

Really hope others get in for their desired subject, and commiserations to those who didn't get in :smile:
Reply 963
Original post by abzy1234
I got my letter back from Cambridge, and got accepted for Chemistry. :biggrin:

Really hope others get in for their desired subject, and commiserations to those who didn't get in :smile:

Well done! :smile:

Few hours til I find out yet, what criteria did you meet?
Ahh unfair! I have to wait until half past 8 tonight when I get home to find out if I got my letter D: Really hoping I get in...
Reply 965
Got rejected by Cambridge :frown: sad times
(edited 11 years ago)
Got accepted - Cambridge, Physics 13-17 August! Who else will be there?!
Got in for economics.... Can't believe it!!! Good luck to everyone who applied :smile:
Reply 968
Accepted for Maths 13-17th August :biggrin:
Kind of excited!
The one day for weeks my Mum goes away and the letter comes! So now for the long wait til I get home at 6ish...

Congratulations and commiseration to all who've found out.
I got accepted for MML and Linguistics at Cambridge! Anyone else??
:tongue:
Rejected for Medicine :frown: There were approx 800ish applications for 35 spaces :eek:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 972
Just got accepted for Anglo-Saxon Norse and Celtic at Cambridge (13th-17th). Who else is doing it?
Original post by Ketchup'n'Mustard
Rejected for Medicine :frown: There were approx 800ish applications for 35 spaces :eek:

Woaahhhh guess I'll be expecting a rejection then :/
Original post by Snarafe
Just got accepted for Anglo-Saxon Norse and Celtic at Cambridge (13th-17th). Who else is doing it?

Me also! Well excited :biggrin:

I'm in Johns for accommodation :smile:
Reply 975
Got rejected for Cambridge Medicine summer school !:frown:
Reply 976
Rejected from Cambridge maths. Apparently there were 4000 applicant for 400 places. Thats 10 per place so its actually harder to get into the summer school than the uni. But i got a place on this 'cambridge new initiative' hingy. Its where you get set a task and you have to complete it in 3 weeks with a load of othe maths applicants and discuss via a website they'll giv and then you go to cambridge for one day to experience lectures and group sessions....kinda disappointed but at least i get to do something
Reply 977
Rejected from cambridge computer science, but got on to a fe summer school thing? anyone going to that?
Got rejected for Law at Cambridge :frown:
Original post by iCiaran
Well done! :smile:

Few hours til I find out yet, what criteria did you meet?

Thanks! Really hope you get in as well.

I met all 6 criteria, so lucky me :biggrin:

4000 applications for 400 places. Gosh that is really tough. :frown:
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending