Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey! Sign in to get help with your study questionsNew here? Join for free to post

gcfdrtfgvhgcfgvhkgh

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    hvcfxgcjhghvj cv
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Not a great deal. My best advice for you would be to dive in and dedicate a good amount of time to it once you do start. And be sure to be constantly asking your teacher to read through things and give you feedback.

I won't lie. It is stressful, but it is doable.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    choose a project whereby you know what the overall real result is, but can you get to that result using this experimental method? how close was the experimental results to the real result?

That way, you can essentially do the coursework now by making up results. A good project would be "Which experimental method is best for finding the concentration of a solution?", lets say you have a solution of CuSO4, you made it and measured it to 0.5 mol/dm3; you then use colorimetry to find the concentration, of course you would expect it to be close to 0.5 mol/dm3, make it so that the reading was 0.475 mol/dm3 etc to make it believeable, then you can say colorimetry is innacurate by 2% or whatever.

I sound like a prick, I know... but the oppurtunity is there, take it. :yes:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matthurry)
    brilliant thanks. what marks did you get in the coursework?
    No problem. And 43/45.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 3, 2012
New on TSR

Personal statement help

Use our clever tool to create a PS you're proud of.

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.