The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

My advice on the Probability is to use common sense rather than applying formulaic rules

I think that the rules detract from an understanding of something that is very straightforward

And

if in doubt draw a venn diagram or probability tree (depending on the question)
Reply 21
Original post by raheem94
I was surprised by your post, as you said he is the 'best' and asked if we know him.

I have actually never even heard of him.

i thought you did was not sure? but anyways lets change in topic so what exams are u doing in suimmer?
Original post by otrivine
--

Otrivine

Step away from the thread

This is not a healthy place for you

go back to your work

:smile:
Reply 23
Original post by TenOfThem
Otrivine

go back to your work

hahaha yes everyone is against me
Reply 24
i thought you did was not sure? but anyways lets change in topic so what exams are u doing in suimmer?

I am doing FP2, FP3, S1, S2, Phy unit 1,2,4,5 and AEA maths, which units are you taking?

hahaha yes everyone is against me

We are not against you. Questioning someone doesn't means that we are going against you.
Reply 25
Original post by TenOfThem
Otrivine

go back to your work

Good advice :biggrin:
Reply 26
I am doing FP2, FP3, S1, S2, Phy unit 1,2,4,5 and AEA maths, which units are you taking?

We are not against you. Questioning someone doesn't means that we are going against you.

its ok im doing S1 D1 C2 C3 C4
What in all that's maths is this thread?
Reply 28
Original post by hassi94
What in all that's maths is this thread?

You will need to read it from the start :tongue:
You will need to read it from the start :tongue:

I did, I think that was the problem! I'm going to close my browser and never look back now :tongue:
Reply 30
sig fig in most cases is either from the first none zero number before the decimal point or if none before then from the decimal point.

In special cases with 2+ 0's after the decimal point then it becomes the first non zero number.

0.000345667667 = 0.0003
0.00234434 = 0.002
0.034553 = 0.03
It looks like the OP's got the answer now, so I'm going to close this as it's already gone too far off topic to be of any use.

Latest