The Student Room Group

Guys: How important is an attractive nose on girls?

Yes, some noses are more attractive than others.

How important is it for you, guys?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
As long as it suits the face it doesn't matter what shape it is.

If it really bothers you get a nose job. No shame in making yourself feel better.
I have a big nose yet I'm married.
Reply 3
It's all that matters. I just look for the perfect nose.
Reply 4
My gf's nose suits her perfectly. Thats all that matters.
Reply 5
If i was looking to go out with a girl other parts of her would spring to my mind first before nose, and this is all superficial, personality has to be there too. Do not worry about a nose
Reply 6
Er... don't really think about the nose...
Reply 7
Lea Michele is proof that you can look stunning with a larger than average nose.
I like big noses.
hmm self concious about my nose now.. :tongue:
I didn't think noses mattered! My nose suits me though, it's not big :smile: I don't think any guys care though lol
Original post by LeaX
Lea Michele is proof that you can look stunning with a larger than average nose.

This is true she's very pretty
Reply 11
Original post by LurkerintheDark
I like big noses.

*Sigh* If only more guys shared this view...
Reply 12
Original post by LeaX

Really, you'd call her nose larger than average Looks normal to me.:confused:
Reply 13
I've got a funny shaped nose, I don't like it and I do intend on getting a nose job (possibly after Uni) but there's nothing I can do about it until then. It could be worse.
Original post by kat91s
Really, you'd call her nose larger than average Looks normal to me.:confused:

Exactly what I was thinking!
Reply 15
Original post by LeaX

http://starcasm.net/archives/70557
Reply 16

Hmm I see what they mean, her nose looks bigger in this picture so I think it might have just been the angle and lots of contouring. But it is possible that she 'grew' into her nose.
[IMAGE]http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/popcrush.com/files/2011/03/lea-michele.jpg[/IMAGE]
Original post by LeaX
Hmm I see what they mean, her nose looks bigger in this picture so I think it might have just been the angle and lots of contouring. But it is possible that she 'grew' into her nose.
[IMAGE]http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/popcrush.com/files/2011/03/lea-michele.jpg[/IMAGE]

Her nose is fine.

I'm talking about noses that are actually THAT "ugly" (or are seen as ugly).
Reply 18
I actually really like big noses on a woman, as in the jewish/middle-eastern hooked-nose. For me personally, if a woman had an "ugly" nose, then as long as I was interested in her as a person then the nose would not bother me.
Original post by Nephilim
I actually really like big noses on a woman, as in the jewish/middle-eastern hooked-nose. For me personally, if a woman had an "ugly" nose, then as long as I was interested in her as a person then the nose would not bother me.

Big noses =/= ugly nose.

Try again.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending