The Student Room Group

Mass racist attack on whites by "asians"

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I have to say, I do find it funny, the double standard.

If it's anyone-on-White, you can't say it's racist unless there is conlusive and undeniable proof that it was.

If it's White-on-anyone it's racist until there is proof otherwise.
Reply 21
Original post by Arturo Bandini
when I read troll threads like this I get amazed and saddened that there are people in the world that either; are as stupid as the OP, or more likely; are so sad and lonely that they sit at home and pretend to hold views as stupid as the OP.

I really don't get it

He wasn't trolling, and neither were half of the people responding to it.
Original post by Arturo Bandini
when I read troll threads like this I get amazed and saddened that there are people in the world that either; are as stupid as the OP, or more likely; are so sad and lonely that they sit at home and pretend to hold views as stupid as the OP.

I really don't get it

this is not a troll thread, the op made the thread to discuss a racist attack on whites by asians.

you probably believe that violence and racism against white people should be swept under the carpet and that an attack is only racist if the victims are non-white
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 23
Victims of racist incidents overall: 51.4% White
Victims of violent racist attacks: 61.1% White
Victims wounded in racist attacks: 83.3% White

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/6128466.stm
If it helps, I wanna have a white person's babies so not all of us Asians feel the same :smile:
jus thort i culd help u out hurr durr

Original post by Zeffy
http://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/9673980.Estate_is_rocked_by_30_man_brawl/?action=complain&cid=10325928

Now, we all know that "asian" actually means Muslim. Yet, where's the news report and public outrage?

(n) Asian, Asiatic (a native or inhabitant of Asia)

Spoiler

A white woman says a few racist words on a tram and we never hear the end of it. A gang of thirty Muslims with weapons attack a white neighbourhood and it barely gets a mention.

'Witnesses told police a group of about 30 Asian or black men squared up to several Wood Farm residents with their weapons'.

Spoiler

Yet another example of the anti-white media at work and all the ignoramus sheeple will go on ignoring it. Typical Muslim cowards, 30 with weapons to attack two white people.

'several Wood Farm residents with their weapons'.

hope u get an education soon! :awesome:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Vixen47
If it helps, I wanna have a white person's babies so not all of us Asians feel the same :smile:

LMAO!!
Reply 27
It seems like a bit of a jump though to call it a mass racist attack. It's unknown currently if they sought those men out specifically because they were white or if it was a case of wrong place, wrong time.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 28
Original post by Vixen47
Well, I'm sure we can come to some arrangement :sexface:
Reply 29
The story does say they don't believe it to be a racially-motivated attack, however it would be interesting to see more recent statistics on the 'race' (dislike the word) or ethnicity of the victim. I do believe that the numbers would be somewhat even, and nor do I believe that any ethnic group are more pre-disposed to racial violence than the next.

I do believe, though, that the media are encouraged the disparage and give wider coverage of racist attacks from 'whites' as it were on to another race. Probably to expose that the problem of racially motivated attacks aren't completely gone and to encourage debate. Downside of this, I feel, is that some individuals or groups may find that there needs to be scores settled as a result. Clearly, scores do not need to be settled. Racism isn't a numbers game, nor is it an acceptable fact of modern multiculturalism.

I just hope when people see arguments put forward by the OP (it's not particularly an argument actually, more an assumption of wrongs) in which emotive or semi-emotive language is used to implicate a false situation of racial aggravation, that they consider the facts first.

Let's be honest, any racism from anyone is abhorrent at the best of times, no need to make it worse by reacting to unreliable claims and propagating it over the internet.
Original post by PoGo HoPz
Well, I'm sure we can come to some arrangement :sexface:

I'm free whenever you are, baby. :wink:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 31
Original post by Vixen47
I'm free whenever you are, baby. :wink:
I blushed. :blush:
Welcome to multicultural Britain where White British kids getting bashed by Asians is cultural enrichment and good for society especially white people or so the politicians say.
OP, sounds like you're the one being racist. It doesn't say the gang was asian, it says it was a mixture of asian and black.

It also said that they did it as a revenge for a burglary, not simply because the residents were white.

These are just random thugs.
Original post by Dragonfly07
OP, sounds like you're the one being racist. It doesn't say the gang was asian, it says it was a mixture of asian and black.

It also said that they did it as a revenge for a burglary, not simply because the residents were white.

These are just random thugs.

the attackers were non white and they were a large gang of them which deliberately attacked two white men , it was a racial attack
Original post by SilverSurfer22
the attackers were non white and they were a large gang of them which deliberately attacked two white men , it was a racial attack

Oh so the world is divided into only two racial categories: whites and everyone else who's out to get them.

Isn't that right?
Reply 36
Original post by SilverSurfer22

According to the link, there were 30 Asian and/or Black men who fought with "several Wood Farm residents". It does not say they only attacked two men.
Original post by PoGo HoPz
I blushed. :blush:

Unacceptable. My kids need a real man: blushing is forbidden! :tongue:
Original post by ProudEuropean88
Welcome to multicultural Britain where White British kids getting bashed by Asians is cultural enrichment and good for society especially white people or so the politicians say.

Yeah let's go back to the good old days when it was just yer good old white people attacking white people.

fukking idiot

Quick Reply

Latest