The Student Room Group

The OCR website is down due to maintentance? Why now?!

The OCR website is down, and why now? People have their GCSE's and A levels to revise for, is there any other site where we can get OCR papers since the site is down :frown:

I'm looking for papers to do now but I'm kind of stuck I hope it isn't down for long...

And of all the times, if it was down due to maintenance a few weeks ago I wouldn't even have cared

but why right now :mad:
(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
:angry: ikr..ive gt exams next week as well
Reply 2
:'(((
Reply 3
Original post by Cool Cat
hahahahahhhahaahahahahahhaha

shoo :frown:
Reply 4
They did this in Easter last year. Very frustrating.
Reply 5
does anyone know when it might be back up. like last year how long was it down for?
Reply 6
Original post by clownfish
They did this in Easter last year. Very frustrating.

They did this in Easter this year too, it is UNBELIEVABLY annoying it has happened again. Urrrrgh. Really, OCR?!
Original post by itsmehello
The OCR website is down, and why now? People have their GCSE's and A levles to revise for, is there any other site where we can get OCR papers since the site is down :frown:

I'm looking for papers to do now but I'm kind of stuck I hope it isn't down for long...

And of all the times, if it was down due to maintenance a few weeks ago I would'nt even have cared

but why right now :mad:

I was just about to come here as well... Same question really. Does anyone know where we can get past papers along with the answers?
Reply 8
i was planning on doing past papers this weekend as well :frown:
Reply 9
Ask for specific papers in the relevant forums, I'm sure people will be happy to help. I have lots of chemistry ones if that's any use to anyone?
Reply 10
maybe you should be organised and download them at the start of the modules

this'll teach you
Reply 11
This also happened during the Easter holidays. Very, very poor on their part.
Reply 12
ocr can go **** itself.
Reply 13
Ask for specific papers in the relevant forums, I'm sure people will be happy to help. I have lots of chemistry ones if that's any use to anyone?

don't give it to them, use it to your advantage ... let them fail so you can get the A
Original post by quavers
don't give it to them, use it to your advantage ... let them fail so you can get the A

Makes no difference to me. Happy to help others then they'll help me in return.
Reply 15
Makes no difference to me. Happy to help others then they'll help me in return.

they won't help you, think about yourself
Reply 16
crap crap crap crap crap... this was my plan this weekend! Nooooo
Does anyone know when it'll be back up?

I FRICKING HATE OCR! :angry:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 17
probz because so many people were using it
this has actualled p***ed me off !

this is the second time this year ! wish we would complain or something to get it back up asap :/
Reply 19
Is there any reason why they do this??

People should have papers before hand imo

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending