The Student Room Group

Is this not racist?

Photographs from the pathetic Anti-EDL demo.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stationarynomads/7000122908/in/set-72157629609024044

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ectomorfo/7146128521/

Why is that not considered racist? How can an organisation exist that hopes to "fight for black liberation, education and equality"?

That's racist. If there was a White Students Campaign it would be shouted down by middle-class white lib-tards as been racist.

Why do these blacks need to bring race into everything? Why do they deserve preferential treatment?

They need to get rid of the chip off their shoulder and realise that the days of racism towards blacks are long gone and that today, theya re on the whole regarded as equals and have the exact same chances and opportunities for education and equality as whites too.

Possibly even more so given the fact they can apparently have obvious racist organisations such as this focussing on an openly obvious black agenda without being called out on it.

Even worse, the so called "anti-racist" UAF stood side by side with this group of racists.

Still, at least the EDL got good numbers of around 3000.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Zeffy

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stationarynomads/7000122908/in/set-72157629609024044

Why is that not considered racist? How can an organisation exist that hopes to "fight for black liberation, education and equality"?

That's racist. If there was a White Students Campaign it would be shouted down by middle-class white lib-tards as been racist.

Why do these blacks need to bring race into everything? Why do they deserve preferential treatment?

They need to get rid of the chip off their shoulder and realise that the days of racism towards blacks are long gone and that today, theya re on the whole regarded as equals and have the exact same chances and opportunities for education and equality as whites too.

Possibly even more so given the fact they can apparently have obvious racist organisations such as this focussing on an openly obvious black agenda without being called out on it.

Even worse, the so called "anti-racist" UAF stood side by side with this group of racists.

Racist: noun
a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another

They're fighting for "equality", not because they believe they're superior. Hence, you cannot deem them racist.

/thread
Reply 2
Original post by lozvegas
Racist: noun
a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another

They're fighting for "equality", not because they believe they're superior. Hence, you cannot deem them racist.

/thread

Does anybody actually buy that perception of racism?

Uneducated lib-tards cry racist at anybody who disagrees with immigration. They cry racism at the EDL for daring to oppose Islam. They cry racism at people for not wanting gypsies living in their area. They cry racist if someone criticises an ethnic minority.

That definition is flawed by today's standards. You can be racist without believing in racial superiority so that makes your argument invalid.

Or, by stating this opinion then are you willing to agree that groups such as the EDL and BNP are NOT racist since they don't preach racial superiority?
Original post by Zeffy

Do you not know racism exists against black people a lot more than white people? These good white and black and brown (see second link) are fighting for that.
Reply 4
Look up 'liberation' then look up 'equality'. No, it's not racist.
Reply 5
I would bet my life that you are racist yourself, you just toned it down to create this argument. Boring.
Reply 6
Original post by Zyyz
I would bet my life that you are racist yourself, you just toned it down to create this argument. Boring.

He is supportive of the EDL, of course he is a racist.
Reply 7
It doesn't appear to be racist
Original post by Elwyn
He is supportive of the EDL, of course he is a racist.

Although he may be racist, he is not racist just for supporting EDL. Sure, he'd be misguided, but not racist.
Im soo tired of these 'how come it isn't racist if a black person does it' threads...in this case it certainly isn't racist.
I think (the black students campaign etc) is the wrong way of achieving their aims, but I don't think it's racist.
Reply 11
if they genuinely think that black people are still in need of equality then they are idiots, not racist.
On one of the signs it clearly says, "No to Racism, fascism and islamophobia!" or did you miss that?
Reply 13
Fighting for liberation is not the same as fighting for domination.

The EDL aren't fighting for white equality, they're fighting for white supremacy.
Original post by Zeffy

Lemme guess. Anti racist is anti White right?
Reply 15
Nothing, they certainly don't cause crimes do they? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Let me guess. You're a brainwashed, middle-class lib-tard living in a nice little village out of the way supporting criminal gypsies despite never having to live near them and the problems they bring like the poor folks living near the illegal Dale Farm gypsy site.

Go and see the real world for a change kid. Your opinion is irrelevant because you're clearly one of the millions of braindead sheeple who lack the intellectual capacity to make up your own mind about current issues and just follow the crowd. No doubt you're the sort who latches onto any cause possible to try and boost your own sense of worth to the world.

Probably the same sort of patronising, middle-class white kid who claims to not be racist yet looks down on other races by believing they can't exist without the help of middle-class white boys such as yourself.
Reply 16
Original post by KimKallstrom
Although he may be racist, he is not racist just for supporting EDL. Sure, he'd be misguided, but not racist.

Any form of involvement with the EDL demonstrates he has a racist streak.
Once twitter is back up, I'll remind you that the leader is an idiot really. He seems to like democracy, but just not democracy when there are Muslim representatives, who happen to win the vote

EDIT: Here's what he says

TommyRobinson

Luton's top 3 positions in council, all to be taken over by muslims.#islamificationofluton

How dare they use the people of Luton use their vote to engage in British society, and engage in a secular democracy

TommyRobinson

@kkwc1 I supposed the beds police r lying as well Imran?http://www.bedfordshire.police.uk/about_us/news/news_2012/may/120505_-_operation_jersey_-_a.aspx
R U following taqiyya 2 try 2 play down our numbers. #jogon
Here he shows that he can't really speak the English language, that he doesn't know what taqiyya actually is, that the Muslims who would use taqiyya would be Shia, and they're a minority sect...

TommyRobinson

Left wing BBC conveniently omit the numbers at our demo today they hate that we had 1000's in luton.#stoppretendingthereisnoproblemwithislam

Here's an exaggeration of numbers. AFAIK, it was 3000 EDL to 1000 UAF/Muslims so hardly in the thousands(ie: When he said thousands, you would naturally assume he means more than 2/3) And then he has the has tag as above, so he's clearly not just targeting extremist Muslims but all Muslims

Besides, it's not a numbers game. Why does the BBC need to include how many members there actually were?

Yet he still carries the mask of "We hate extremists, but not other Muslims" mask

It's also interesting that my replies to him are deleted. Free speech, but only when it benefits himself?

TommyRobinson

@NemesisRepublic Yes. Luton council are inbed with islamic extremists. #LBCdisgrace
It seems that the people of Luton voted in some Muslim guys, and according to him that's extremism? I mean, it's obvious that these people are integrating in to a secular society and his words only help to segregate and alienate people. Secondly, I think he should look at what the word extremist means. Just because they are Muslim, it doesn't mean that they are extremist

https://twitter.com/#!/EDLTrobinson
(edited 11 years ago)
racism is a terrible crime and all being racist should be shot, i think it is terrible how black people are bullied. Oh my god they are beautiful <3
Original post by Zeffy
Does anybody actually buy that perception of racism?

Uneducated lib-tards

You realise that "lib-tards" don't really see that as an insult. It instead shows that you have to resort to using words like "lib-tard" as opposed to say "liberal retard" Though I suppose saying things with more than one syllable is hard

If any thing, it should really be an insult to yourself for the above reasons. For the record, I lean to the left socially and I lean to the right economically

Quick Reply

Latest