Mental Health Support Society MKVII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Alofleicester
Good to hear.

lucky Chinese delivery guy.

:giggle:

Original post by Anonymous
looooool now who's the crazy, wierd child :tongue:

Look yeah, it was really just a spur of the moment thing. He came all the way to my house when rainy and cold, and the delivery was for free and he looked bored and tired. So I thought what a nice guy, and then thought why not make his night that little bit more exciting and worth it :tongue: I had a robe on so just zipped it down a little revealing just a tinie bit of..

I can safely say he was definitely surprised and awake when he left!

Original post by superwolf
I think I could master the art of delivering Chinese food - the job hunt begins tomorrow!

Teehee :teehee: it takes hard work and determination, and rewards don't come often!
Original post by Noodlzzz
Just got off the phone from talking to my mum. I told her almost everything and it was heartbreaking to hear her cry but I don't have to lie anymore.

Awesome, really well done. :five:
I think I could master the art of delivering Chinese food - the job hunt begins tomorrow!

you have to graduate from hanging doorknob menus first. :yep:
you have to graduate from hanging doorknob menus first. :yep:

Doorknobs eat dinner? :confused: This may well be the Russian messing with my head, but I swear I never knew that...
Doorknobs eat dinner? :confused: This may well be the Russian messing with my head, but I swear I never knew that...

They do. They're sinister little things.
They do. They're sinister little things.

:afraid: I'd better start just kicking doors in then when I wish to gain entrance.
Original post by luno
:hugs: Maybe you could stock up on things to snack on that are low in sugar? Plain popcorn is really good and low in calories. Also a variety of vegetable sticks. I am not sure whehther fruit is good in this case because it is high in sugar but they are better than snacking on chocolate etc.

Apart from this problem, how are you?

Thanks. I'll give that a go. I'm also going to go to a health food shop and ask for some advice.

I'm not doing too great. I'm anxious and my thoughts are very negative. Don't see myself being able to go to bed any time soon.
:afraid: I'd better start just kicking doors in then when I wish to gain entrance.

Your life could be so much more dramatic. Hi-ya! :ninja: (we need a kung-fu smiley).
Ok so I met up with my friend and got very very drunk. :colondollar: However, I also mentioned to him about the government spying on me and he confirmed that I'd probably done something to warrant this, confirming my greatest fears and now well.....I'm confused as hell. I thought I was wrong about the government but here's a "normal" person confirming that I'm right, well, WTF? :confused:
Original post by Sabertooth
Ok so I met up with my friend and got very very drunk. :colondollar: However, I also mentioned to him about the government spying on me and he confirmed that I'd probably done something to warrant this, confirming my greatest fears and now well.....I'm confused as hell. I thought I was wrong about the government but here's a "normal" person confirming that I'm right, well, WTF? :confused:

Believe me. Coming from someone that also suffers from paranoia. He's not right. He may not of been aware of your situation and so couldn't fathom you believing it.

Just stay strong and know what's up and not. You're doing well.
Original post by Sabertooth

You haven't spoken to this guy in five years, how the hell do you know if he's normal or not? :tongue: Plus he could have been joking/humouring you/totally ****ing pissed. Listen to your 100% normal and reliable friends on here who say none of it's true whatsoever. :yep:
Reply 351
Original post by alexlduffy
Thanks for the message :smile: I've already given up on these three girls, mainly because they walk all over me and other people and they're generally horrible. It feels horrible when they let me know at the last minute, especially since I've been looking forwards to it for ages and now I feel like I can't ask people if they wanna go somewhere anymore because I fear rejection yet again. Although I know I shouldn't...

Thanks, I'm hoping I feel better soon :smile: It's affecting my appetite, I'm literally forcing myself to eat right now because I'm losing my appetite, which is sad because in recent weeks my appetite has properly come back and I've actually gained weight, which is a good thing. I wish I could learn to be happy with myself though, it's something I've never felt and it's just getting worse and worse.

People who care that little about being hurtful to others really don't warrant worrying over and putting lots of effort in! Its really difficult not to fear rejection when you just get convinced everybody is going to reject you, but you just have to try to learn to not get as phased by it, everyone gets rejected every now and again!

I am hoping you manage to get your appetite sorted again though, I know how much that can cause issues in itself so hope this whole thing doesn't force it to far off track again! I wish I could learn how to be happy with myself too, as time goes on I do just seem to hate myself more and more! So I can't really help with those feelings at all, you tried therapy and stuff? counselling didn't really work for me but hopefully going to start other therapy soon so hoping that will help with these thoughts!
Original post by AntisthenesDogger
Believe me. Coming from someone that also suffers from paranoia. He's not right. He may not of been aware of your situation and so couldn't fathom you believing it.

Just stay strong and know what's up and not. You're doing well.

You haven't spoken to this guy in five years, how the hell do you know if he's normal or not? :tongue: Plus he could have been joking/humouring you/totally ****ing pissed. Listen to your 100% normal and reliable friends on here who say none of it's true whatsoever. :yep:

Ok thanks guys. :smile:

My girlfriend went absolutely ape**** when I told her, so thanks for backing that up you guys make me feel a lot better about things. I just got really confused when he started saying it's probably true, like really confused, but now I've spoken to you guys and her I feel better about doubting him. Cheers!
Hey guys.

I hope it's okay that I'm randomly posting in here. I haven't been on TSR in months but I remembered that there was a depression soc on here and I just feel like I'm at crisis point at the moment and I need someone to talk to. I drifted away from TSR last summer but when I came back to uni in the autumn everything just fell apart and I realised I'd been feeling low for years and that it wasn't normal. Now I know I have depression and I'm taking antidepressants and I've gradually been getting better, but I've just come back to uni after the Easter holidays and although I'm coping with work much better, my social life is just non-existent and it's killing me. I have three great housemates and a boyfriend who lives in Leeds (I'm in York) so I do get some social interaction but it's just not enough and it's making me so jealous of my boyfriend who has far more friends than me, and I'm going to end up pushing him away soon if things don't change.

Just don't know what to do. Help.
Original post by loonyplatypus
Hey guys.

I hope it's okay that I'm randomly posting in here. I haven't been on TSR in months but I remembered that there was a depression soc on here and I just feel like I'm at crisis point at the moment and I need someone to talk to. I drifted away from TSR last summer but when I came back to uni in the autumn everything just fell apart and I realised I'd been feeling low for years and that it wasn't normal. Now I know I have depression and I'm taking antidepressants and I've gradually been getting better, but I've just come back to uni after the Easter holidays and although I'm coping with work much better, my social life is just non-existent and it's killing me. I have three great housemates and a boyfriend who lives in Leeds (I'm in York) so I do get some social interaction but it's just not enough and it's making me so jealous of my boyfriend who has far more friends than me, and I'm going to end up pushing him away soon if things don't change.

Just don't know what to do. Help.

Ooh, I remember you! Fellow Gaga fan :five:. Welcome back to TSR :biggrin:

Sorry to hear about your problems :hugs:. I'm not really sure what to advise though since I also have the problem of no social life, but you're at uni so aren't there many societies and stuff that you could join? Or how about trying to go out with your housemates and boyfriend a bit more often? Or is it a case of that you've tried all these things already but not really been gelling with many people well?
Reply 355
Original post by loonyplatypus
crisis point

What do you mean by this?

If you mean suicide, go to A&E, call the samaritans, tell someone you know in real life. All of these people can do far more for you than a bunch of very vulnerable people can.
Original post by laut_biru

If you mean suicide, go to A&E, call the samaritans, tell someone you know in real life. All of these people can do far more for you than a bunch of very vulnerable people can.

Samaritans can help indeed.

And be nice Laut :colone:
Reply 357
All 18 pages caught up on. Serves me right for not realising you lot had a new thread earlier on :facepalm:
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
Ooh, I remember you! Fellow Gaga fan :five:. Welcome back to TSR :biggrin:

Sorry to hear about your problems :hugs:. I'm not really sure what to advise though since I also have the problem of no social life, but you're at uni so aren't there many societies and stuff that you could join? Or how about trying to go out with your housemates and boyfriend a bit more often? Or is it a case of that you've tried all these things already but not really been gelling with many people well?

Well I'm not really a massive 'going out' kind of person - I don't drink and neither do my housemates, nor the bf very much. And I'm in a couple of societies but it takes a while to get to know people that way so I've not make any real friends yet. It's just a problem that's going to take a fair while to solve and I don't know how to cope in the meantime.

Original post by laut_biru

It's okay, I'm not that bad any more, the meds have made enough of an improvement. It's just with the boyfriend to be honest. Feel like we're on the verge of splitting up.
Too scared to go in the kitchen as my flatmate has loads of friends over (even though I do like them) :redface: Also keep eating so much. Angry at myself for how pathetic I'm being.

Latest