Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Housemate needed to share a modern 6 bed apartment in sheffield centre! 2012-13

Announcements Posted on
Live webchat: Student Finance explained - on TSR from 2 - 3pm 17-09-2014
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 14-09-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    We are a group of first year girls, currently studying in Sheffield and due to one of the girls we were originally meant to share a flat with 2012/2013, dropping out of Uni, we have now been left with a room spare.

The apartment is in the centre of Sheffield, near to both the University of Sheffield and Sheffield Hallam University (Collegiate and City Campus) it's very spacious and finished to a nice standard, with all of the bedrooms being large doubles.
    There's two bathrooms, a utility room with washer/dryer and a dishwasher!
    If anyone would like further information, or to view the accommodation if you message me on here we can exchange emails etc.

Below are two pictures of the accommodation The first is of the living area, the second of the kitchen.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2243754.jpg 
Views:	290 
Size:	162.6 KB 
ID:	145879Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2243761.jpg 
Views:	279 
Size:	193.1 KB 
ID:	145880
    • 20 followers

ReputationRep:
    :K:

I suggest you post this in the Sheffield Unis forum for more targeted views.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    bit weird advertising on tsr, i contemplated doing this when i had trouble getting another flatmate for a house (different uni)...
    though i was thinking (assuming i was allowed to do this) would it be a good thing (people on here can read the posts ive made and find out im a ****)
    • 20 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dmon1Unlimited)
    bit weird advertising on tsr, i contemplated doing this when i had trouble getting another flatmate for a house (different uni)...
    though i was thinking (assuming i was allowed to do this) would it be a good thing (people on here can read the posts ive made and find out im a ****)
    :dontknow:

Its quite common. Seem tons of these threads, but yea, is TSR really the best place to find people to live with?
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vulpes)
    :dontknow:

Its quite common. Seem tons of these threads, but yea, is TSR really the best place to find people to live with?
    damn...
    if i knew, i may have been able to get a room mate here for the house i liked... (regardless of the post thing )
    oh well, the one im signed with currently is not bad i guess... got my own sofa in my room :cool:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    :K:

I suggest you post this in the Sheffield Unis forum for more targeted views.
    Thanks, I shall try that too!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm interested, could I please have some more information thanks
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Added some photos of the flat!
    • 20 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elimay)
    Added some photos of the flat!
    OMG D: I'm really jealous now... :cry2:

I'm in some tiny house in Broomhall...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Gosh that's a nice flat. Looks way better than the student houses/flats that you usually see.

Not really interested in being one of the flatmates, but out of interest how much is that per month?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LemonLizards)
    Gosh that's a nice flat. Looks way better than the student houses/flats that you usually see.

Not really interested in being one of the flatmates, but out of interest how much is that per month?
    it is 99 pounds per week including bills!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    OMG D: I'm really jealous now... :cry2:

I'm in some tiny house in Broomhall...
    aw no! Well as I said we are looking for a flatmate so if you change your mind message me!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    it is 99 pounds per week including bills!
    Tis very decent.

Have you tried advertising through studentpad.com too? Because you might get more responses there.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LemonLizards)
    Tis very decent.

Have you tried advertising through studentpad.com too? Because you might get more responses there.
    No I haven't yet I shall try now, thank you so much!
    • 20 followers

ReputationRep:
    aw no! Well as I said we are looking for a flatmate so if you change your mind message me!
    Haha. I'm a guy Probably not the best idea to move into a flat with 5 girls.

I've passed on the thread link to a few of my friends who might be interested tho. :yy:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Thank you!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    hey am going to be a first year student in september and already live in sheffield so nto big on spending loads on a student accomodation at endcliffe, u still looking for a room mate and how much and yes please more pics
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adayandforever)
    hey am going to be a first year student in september and already live in sheffield so nto big on spending loads on a student accomodation at endcliffe, u still looking for a room mate and how much and yes please more pics
    Sorry about the late reply but I am afraid we have found a house mate, good luck with your search!

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 29, 2012
New on TSR

Writing your personal statement

Our free PS builder tool makes it easy

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.