Reply 5440
Original post by Revent
Hey guys! Finally updated my blog after forever!! :smile:

Hiatus? Someone is a manga fan. :ninja:
Reply 5441
Original post by Vulpes
Hiatus? Someone is a manga fan. :ninja:

One Piece :love:
Can I just say:working nights at a convenience store is one of the most boring part time jobs?
Reply 5443
Problem...

According to my immunisation records, I've had a 'MMR booster jab'
But no MMR vaccine...
Wat do? :frown:
Reply 5444
Original post by Iepnauy
Problem...

But no MMR vaccine...

Oh gosh! :confused:
Original post by Iepnauy
Problem...

But no MMR vaccine...

have you checked in your red book (the little book you get when you're born)?
cause when i had to have a couple immunisations a few years back, my medical records at the gp were crap, they said i had basically had nothing, but when i looked in my red book, i found a whole load of cards and notices saying i had various jabs. might be worth a look :smile:

---------------------------------------------------------

on a side note, missing my offer is becoming an ever looming reality :cry2:
I'm really struggling to decide whether to pick bristol or Leicester as my firm choice. Leiciester has cadavric dissection but i really love bristol as a city. Help me!!
Reply 5447
Original post by Gosh.im.fit
I'm really struggling to decide whether to pick bristol or Leicester as my firm choice. Leiciester has cadavric dissection but i really love bristol as a city. Help me!!

Dissection is awesome. But you'll only do it first 2 years, after that hopefully they won't be dead!
Reply 5448
:nodots:P...r...o...c...r...a...s...t...i...n...a...t...i...o...n...
Reply 5449
Original post by cz100
:nodots:P...r...o...c...r...a...s...t...i...n...a...t...i...o...n...

Tell me about it :p: My first exam is on the 16th this month and I haven't even started learning the module yet (and still need to do the coursework :mmm: ) :facepalm:
Reply 5450
Original post by Revent
Tell me about it :p: My first exam is on the 16th this month and I haven't even started learning the module yet (and still need to do the coursework :mmm: ) :facepalm:

My physics and chemistry practicals are tomorrow and Wednesday, followed by the first chemistry paper the next Tuesday. :ahhhhh:
Reply 5451
Original post by cz100
My physics and chemistry practicals are tomorrow and Wednesday, followed by the first chemistry paper the next Tuesday. :ahhhhh:

At least you KNOW the stuff for practicals :wink: My paper is on Wednesday and I still have to learn the whole module! :eek:

Besides, you have a Cambridge offer! You're obviously going to get the grades :yep: They wouldn't have given you the offer if they didn't think you were gonna make it which you obviously will. :wink: (even an idiot like me got an A* so one should be a piece of cake for you :p: )
I need help. As med students we will all get NHS bursary right? If so am I still eligible to apply for DSA? This form says I can't apply (http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/DisabledPeople/EducationAndTraining/HigherEducation/DG_10034898) whereas Google brought me this http://www.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/students/969.aspx and this http://www.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/students/documents/students/DSA1.pdf so I'm really confused! Help would be appreciated.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by ViceVersa
I need help. As med students we will all get NHS bursary right? If so am I still eligible to apply for DSA? This form says I can't apply (http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/DisabledPeople/EducationAndTraining/HigherEducation/DG_10034898) whereas Google brought me this http://www.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/students/969.aspx and this http://www.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/students/documents/students/DSA1.pdf so I'm really confused! Help would be appreciated.

NHS bursary is only for final year, so you'll be able to apply for that bursary for all the other years, but won't be eligible in your final year :smile:
Reply 5454
Original post by Revent
At least you KNOW the stuff for practicals :wink: My paper is on Wednesday and I still have to learn the whole module! :eek:

Besides, you have a Cambridge offer! You're obviously going to get the grades :yep: They wouldn't have given you the offer if they didn't think you were gonna make it which you obviously will. :wink: (even an idiot like me got an A* so one should be a piece of cake for you :p: )

Aww thank you :hugs:
I'm just prone to panicking in practicals, my physics teacher says I'm practicalphobic :redface:
Original post by Penguinsaysquack
NHS bursary is only for final year, so you'll be able to apply for that bursary for all the other years, but won't be eligible in your final year :smile:

After somehow getting an offer from UEA I cannot stop stressing about psychology unit 4! I need a middle D but I'm just petrified, I'M SO CLOSE TO MEDICAL SCHOOL. D:

SOMEONE HELP ME TO CHILL OUUUUUTTT! Congratulations on everyones offers by the way :biggrin:
Reply 5457
Original post by salad_fingers
After somehow getting an offer from UEA I cannot stop stressing about psychology unit 4! I need a middle D but I'm just petrified, I'M SO CLOSE TO MEDICAL SCHOOL. D:

SOMEONE HELP ME TO CHILL OUUUUUTTT! Congratulations on everyones offers by the way :biggrin:

Though tbf, I'm freaking out about exams atm.
Original post by Vulpes

Though tbf, I'm freaking out about exams atm.

Thanks broooo, my stomache keeps doing loops. And I'm six weeks away from the actual exam haha oh dear. Good luck for your exams though, WE WILL GET IN.
Reply 5459
Original post by salad_fingers
Thanks broooo, my stomache keeps doing loops. And I'm six weeks away from the actual exam haha oh dear. Good luck for your exams though, WE WILL GET IN.

:tongue:

My exams are for getting into my SECOND year of med school. :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending