The Student Room Group

is it only me who still hasnt started revision?

its me again with another revision thread :cool: please do excuse me *facepalm*

well yeah, you can gather i still havent started any solid progressive revision yet, am i alone? should i be worried? is a week enough to finish chem bio maths?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
It is possible indeed, although given the time which is left you would have to revise your socks off like there's no tomorrow. Literally. Thats what Im doing and still have a lot to cover :wink: Good luck
Just start. The amount of people that haven't started won't affect your revision will it? Does it make a difference?

Start tomorrow :tongue:
Reply 3
AS exams? You better hurry up and just try your best!

I haven't started my A2 revision. I know it's bad.
Reply 4
I sincerely doubt you are the ONLY one :holmes:
Reply 5
Original post by Memphis93
It is possible indeed, although given the time which is left you would have to revise your socks off like there's no tomorrow. Literally. Thats what Im doing and still have a lot to cover :wink: Good luck

i was thinking of bunking off school for this next week, but the problem with that is im probably the laziest guy youll ever have the pleasure of meeting, and ill end up getting out of bed at like half 2. plus i cant cos itll end up affecting my attendance.

and yeah but it takes me a bit of time to cover say one chapter cos i have to write it down and understand and stuff if you get me, :confused: whats your method of doing it?

ive had to let go of any hope of getting a c or above in english lit so im leaving that and focusing on these 3 instead, thanks man, best of luck to you aswell! :biggrin:
I am only just starting, midnight every night from now on!
Reply 7
Nope I haven't started and I've got a2 exams -_-

You're fine. Most AS you can cram an all nighter if you're intelligent enough :wink:
yes.
This thread makes me feel better being a GCSE student because I was stressing over not feeling as if I've done much.

Sorry if I wasn't any help but thanks for helping me feel better. Good luck in your exams all.
Reply 10
Original post by chickenonsteroids
Just start. The amount of people that haven't started won't affect your revision will it? Does it make a difference?

Start tomorrow :tongue:

difference about how i feel, yes, :tongue:

Original post by Tpos
AS exams? You better hurry up and just try your best!

I haven't started my A2 revision. I know it's bad.

hope so, good luck for your a2'S!

Original post by Axion
I sincerely doubt you are the ONLY one :holmes:

:colondollar:

Original post by patrickinator
I am only just starting, midnight every night from now on!

good luck!

Original post by Sadsnail
Nope I haven't started and I've got a2 exams -_-

You're fine. Most AS you can cram an all nighter if you're intelligent enough :wink:

good luck! and not me mate :tongue: ive got to teach myself the whole of chemistry and most of biology unit 1 in this next week, :confused:

Original post by hannaaahlima
yes.

Original post by VictorDeLost
YES.

yes to what?
Reply 11
I've got an ecology exam on wednesday, I've not started yet. But then again I only need 40%
Reply 12
Original post by hazard404

hope so, good luck for your a2'S!

Thanks :smile: Good luck to you too. You'll be fine hopefully...if not there's always resits :tongue:
Reply 13
The one of the only person on TSR, Yes. :yep:

The only person, sitting those exams, No.

(P.S - Good Luck :smile: )
AS isn't that bad, you still have a week left. Make the most of it. :smile:
Reply 15
Original post by hazard404
its me again with another revision thread :cool: please do excuse me *facepalm*

well yeah, you can gather i still havent started any solid progressive revision yet, am i alone? should i be worried? is a week enough to finish chem bio maths?

I don't see the point of these threads really.

Are you here to:

a) Make yourself feel bad because you haven't started
b) To make you feel better as you know other's haven't
c) Procrastination, ftw!
d) All of the above.

I know it's cliche but if I ever was in your position, I would have started revision from day 1 of school and I would prepare so when results day come I won't regret anything.

Always remember:

Don't regret the things you do, but regret the things you didn't do.

AND

You don't have to be great to get started but you have to get started to be great.

Hope this helps :smile:
I'm 20 and I still haven't started revision for my GCSE's. Oh, wait...
"you are not alone"
Reply 18
On TSR, yes you're the only one. :wink:
Reply 19
well i've been in the 'denial' phase of revision for a while: i go and sit down, open all my books and think 'aaah i know all this, it'l be ok' then turn on the T.V and pointlessly watch come dine with me or something - procrastination at its highest!

but after a few lovely surprise mock exams in college last week i can now say the 'panic' phase of revision is well and truly underway. aaaaah A2 exams are SO HARD :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest