The Student Room Group

Are you Good Looking?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
My real life picture posted on this thread
Reply 21
Original post by im so academic
I'm a really ugly girl and as a result of my ugliness, I have little confidence (or I fake it).

Least your academic.

Spoiler

id say i'm average
tho ive been told im above average a fair bit

but as a fan of the whole woman like confidence idea i think its more likely that its just cause i have an ego the size of manhatten
Reply 23
I'd say below average, but not nauseating. I probably don't do myself any favours with the way I dress, cut my hair, how little I bother, but I don't think I look too offensive. I can scrub up alright - maybe to a niche market.
I'm confident in that I can take the criticism and not be fazed by bitchy comments, if you call that confident... Maybe just accepting :wink:
[video="youtube;NHHEcmZtJvY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHHEcmZtJvY[/video]
Original post by im so academic
I'm a really ugly girl and as a result of my ugliness, I have little confidence (or I fake it).

I'm sure your not ugly. People who are disfigured are unfortunate but ugly is just a word used to describe people who are unlike the average. Someone will find you attractive, guaranteed.
I think everyones interpretations of beauty are completely different, you might think you look like a bag of gravel (weird thing to look like but everyone is using this image) but there will be people in the world who think you are gods gift to the earth. I'm not arrogant i'm confident i like how i look and use it to my advantage haha never be put down by how you think you look more than likely you have a bias against yourself and the rest of the world will perceive you differently although if you keep believing your ugly and hide away then why should they?
I'm fairly low maintenance but still take care of myself,I'm certainly not beautiful but I think I can sometimes scrub up well.Maybe it's just an ingrained British thing perhaps,but it feels strange to say that I'm not really ugly..
Reply 28
What ? Im gorgeous.
Original post by Mr Dangermouse

Me on the left of this picture

i didn't think it was possible to look scottish but you look scottish
I have two eyes, a nose, a mouth and they're all in the right place. That's enough for me.
Reply 31
Original post by Brit_Miller
Not trying to boast, but I once said in the bathroom, "Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?" And it said nothing because it's an inanimate object

Tell that to Queen Ravenna!
Original post by kaylafrances
i didn't think it was possible to look scottish but you look scottish

You mean white? Haha
Original post by Mr Dangermouse
You mean white? Haha

no, scottish
Guess I'm not hideous.
I am, but sometimes I think there's more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking.
Original post by kaylafrances
no, scottish

explain pwetty pwease? :biggrin:
Reply 37
not good looking but doesnt affect me in any way :smile:
I think I'm alright :dontknow:

I was a late bloomer so I'm happy how it all worked out.
Depends on what you think. Personally, I'm just me. There are days when I think 'GOD I LOOK SO BAD!' and there are days when I think 'Hmmm...not bad today'. But usually, I just think I'm pretty average.
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply