The Student Room Group

Are you Good Looking?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by enigma1122
:rolleyes: seriously? what if she uses the student room, scrolls through this thread and sees a massive photograph of herself with a caption saying i spent 60 hours trying to bang her.
awkward :rolleyes::colondollar:

Noted. :colondollar:
I dunno (it varies from day to day).

Is it possible to be a male who is a genuinely 'late-bloomer'? Or once ugly forever ugly?
I can be, I think, or at least quite passable, when I put an effort into it. Unfortunately, that is only occasionally! Particularly with exams coming up I look like hell, partly due a vaguely feminist-ideological, largely apathetic stance against facial hair removal. Charming, right? :tongue:
No :redface:
Original post by krissip0oh
that's why everyone should post pictures :biggrin:

Pics are available on the profile partly for this reason. I feel like it takes away a bit of anonymity from my posts and makes them seem less bull****ty.
The other reason is because someone asked. :tongue:
Reply 105
Everyone is sexy :ahee:
Reply 106
I am literally so hideous that people gauge there eyes out as they witness my existance. Babies cry as well as grown men.

Shop front glass windows smash as my reflection is cast upon them and people attempt to set fire to me in the street.
Not in the slightest. I am not facially deformed (I don't think?) but I am not good looking at all. Below average.

Not something I actually spend time thinking about! (except when I started reading this thread).

It doesn't feel very nice tbh.
I look like a split image of myself when i was 15!

I turned 16 yesterday...
I dont think i am at all! I think i have potential though - maybe lose a bit of weight/wear some makeup/tone up. blahhh

I think if i piled on the makeup id look a bit better but i dont wear any and thats how i like it :smile:
Reply 110
Original post by Katie (:
Everyone is sexy :ahee:

:colondollar:
Not at all, but I try not to think about it and its ok. So this thread makes me sad :frown:
Reply 112
Original post by AjCorbell

fit as **** bbz
Original post by AjCorbell

Awesome first post, bro. :wink:
I'm this guy
hqdefault.jpg
Honestly? Yes I am.

I am blessed with good genes, especially from my Mum who always looked 10 years younger than her age and was very glamourous! Even though she was only 5ft and my Dad was not much taller, I still managed to somehow grow to 5ft 9ins. I will say though, I was a late bloomer and it took a while for me to 'grow into my looks' if you know what I mean. I eat well, drink lots of water and go to the gym so it all helps.

I am a very confident person, but can also be quite shy.
Reply 116
I wouldn't say I'm hideous but not gorgeous by any stretch of the imagination. I have a crooked nose, wear glasses, I think my forehead and eyes are too big, I hate the shape of my jawline and I have bad teeth.
Reply 117
I think I'm fairly average. Used to be really bothered about how I looked when I was a teen but now I'm getting towards mid-twenties, I'm more and more apathetic by the day.
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
It's entirely subjective. I think I look totally average. Some people think I look pretty I guess - well my kids do anyway :love:. Other people think I look like the back end of a bus.

From what I've seen (i think in fitness :confused:) you're pretty.
Reply 119
I don't really think I'm good looking or anywhere near good looking. I think of myself as ok and quite plain to be honest but I've embraced it all :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest