The Student Room Group

Are you Good Looking?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Spontogical
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/album.php - Art Gallery :moon:. - also a lot of people have profile pics. :smug:

oh, well I didn't know about this since I'm new here :redface:
I guess I'll go post pictures of myself, so everyone can see how surreally good looking I am.:cool:

lol yea, not really.
Reply 141
I don't know, am I? You decide. I'm happy with the way I look - not everyone will like my looks, and not everyone will hate my looks, but there will be someone out there who will like my looks.

(edited 11 years ago)
I'd say reasonably good looking, although I feel I'm let down somewhat by my pitiful height. I think I look a fair bit better with longer hair and a bit of stubble, so that helps but I still don't have the face of a god.

Plus I'm not very photogenic, so definitely no pics for you guys. :colondollar:
Well, my Mum said "your no Greek god yourself you know" hmm.
The queen rocks your boat? Hmmm... Where's this boat exactly I wanna meet there... I fail at a joke and for that I am sorry... *faceplalm*
And this hubba sign thing what da fudge is that?
Anyway Katie, you're fit, simple as, like many people on here, were all for in our own way, some show more than others *yourself cough* so if I'm boring you I'll slowly leave... :P
Im indian. End of.
Reply 146
Original post by Frodo Baggins
Im indian. End of.

This.

So not at all.
Me on the pic, I'm not complaining :tongue:
DSC_0009 copy1.jpg Me here, sry last post, it just didn't go.
haha I don't think so ; I'm average at best facially and physically I'm alright. I'm hoping that I'm going to be one of guys that looks better when they're older.
Reply 150
Barely the lower end of average, so no. :colonhash:
Original post by Kartace
I am literally so hideous that people gauge there eyes out as they witness my existance. Babies cry as well as grown men.

Shop front glass windows smash as my reflection is cast upon them and people attempt to set fire to me in the street.

Agreed.
Reply 152
No. Not that it bothers me, but no.
Original post by Brit_Miller
Not trying to boast, but I once said in the bathroom, "Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?" And it said nothing because it's an inanimate object

you sure?
Reply 154
Original post by im so academic
Agreed.

<3 i can't believe you quoted me! My life is actually complete! x x x
Reply 155
You bet
I look vaguely like someone set my face on fire and then put it out with a hammer.
Original post by Mr Dangermouse
As in Will McKenzie. I'm said to look like a white Will McKenzie with my glasses on and Simon Cooper without them.

As in the clothes make, lol.

Time to stop shoppin at JD dude.
I wouldn't say I'm unfortunate looking...ah wth why be modest eh? IM FIT AS EVER. :smug:
Original post by swaggiee
I wouldn't say I'm unfortunate looking...ah wth why be modest eh? IM FIT AS EVER. :smug:
highfiveee :wink:

nahh but honestly, my contribution: i think i'm pretty okay, as in i'm no johnny bravo but a lot of girls have been into me so i can't be bad i guess. :smile: i find that girls who know me better tend to be the ones to label me cute or hot though, and i don't have the big macho drive to pull people at clubs and stuff. something to work on! :tongue:

Quick Reply