Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Premature Ejaculation

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Alright, so me and my girlfriend have been together for just over 5 months now, but all of a sudden I've hit a massive PE wall.

We used to be able to go for ages, sometimes ten minutes, but one day something changed and now it's literally under a minute, it's really embarrassing for me, she assures me she doesn't mind but I know she's disappointed that it's different.

What would your suggestions be to help out, do you think it's a phase or something that's changed internally?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Your a horny motherfoker
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    10 mins was your maximum in the first place? Are you both sauced out from that? What?

Try Kegel exercises, they're helpful for a lot of people in this situation.

As for why it's suddenly occuring, could be a number of reasons.. are you hitting the low high five as often as before? Are you emotionally the same as before it started happening?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teabo)
    10 mins was your maximum in the first place? Are you both sauced out from that? What?

Try Kegel exercises, they're helpful for a lot of people in this situation.

As for why it's suddenly occuring, could be a number of reasons.. are you hitting the low high five as often as before? Are you emotionally the same as before it started happening?
    Haha I don't know, I just estimated an average that's all, not as if I time it! Honestly I didn't bother with all that as I was with her enough to never need to, emotionally I don't think anything has changed, it literally happened overnight!
    Although I have noticed the consistency of the semen has changed drastically since it happened...

I'll definitely try those exercises
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JMcKie)
    Haha I don't know, I just estimated an average that's all, not as if I time it! Honestly I didn't bother with all that as I was with her enough to never need to, emotionally I don't think anything has changed, it literally happened overnight!
    Although I have noticed the consistency of the semen has changed drastically since it happened...

I'll definitely try those exercises
    The consistency will be due to your diet. Has it changed drastically? How's your fruit and vegetable intake?

Yeah the exercises are excellent but don't try to practice working our your pelvic muscles by stopping and starting mid stream urination, that can lean to problems.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teabo)
    The consistency will be due to your diet. Has it changed drastically? How's your fruit and vegetable intake?

Yeah the exercises are excellent but don't try to practice working our your pelvic muscles by stopping and starting mid stream urination, that can lean to problems.
    I haven't noticed it change knowingly, I don't know :s

Haha oh god no I wouldn't do that, I was reading up on them and they only said to do that so you can work out what muscles you should be contracting!

Anyway, my OH assures me it's fine, so I guess I'll have to listen to her :')
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Try and have a different mindset. You're already being negative and causing stress on yourself by thinking about this. Next time you do it, just try and think of something like goats or something, just to try and take your mind of it.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 11, 2012
New on TSR

What are your A-level predictions?

Join our AS and A2 results day chat thread

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.