Reply 2
BBC news primarily.
Reply 3
BBC news for England.

Young Turks for America.
Reply 4
BBC news.
Reply 5
I think Channel 4 news is of the best quality (why isn't it on your poll), but I probably watch BBC news the most because you can get the news at any time, rather than having to wait.
Reply 6
Sky News
Reply 7
I don't have a 'favourite' as such, but I check out BBC news the most often.
Channel four news provides the best in depth analysis.
Since when did Channel 4 have a news channel? I REALLY liked ITV news channel back in the day, but now I'm happy with either BBC or Sky. CNN is always good for a laugh, and Euronews is good too - it's multilingual and you have the choice of language via your remote. If I remember rightly, the choices are; English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian and Arabic.
Has anyone ever stayed up to watch CBS news on Sky? (It's on around 00:30 most nights, repeated at 02:30 and 05:30 as well - the initial broadcast is 1 hour behind US airing (18:30 EST) which is at 23:30). ABC News with Diane Sawyer is hilarious too - they used to show that on BBC News 24 at 01:30 in the morning last summer, don't know if they still show it now. With CBS though I do miss Katie Couric presenting it when I'm at home watching, however, she has since played herself as a newsreader in an episode of 'Glee' since she left.
Reply 11
no preference between BBC and Sky since they both have a 24 hour channel.
i chose RT for their angle, and they have the julian assange interviews...very interesting

watching this and the bbc and assorted internet selections, gives a nice overview to cut through the propaganda, scare stories and diversions released by the spin people.
Reply 13
Where's the Sky Sports news option?
Wheres ITV?
Reply 15
Channel 4, though they sometimes have some stupid arts thing for the last 15 minutes which really isn't news. I usually watch BBC news because it's the best out of the ones that are on all day long :tongue:
Sky Sports.
The only news I watch.
Oh, and North West Tonight.
Nothing beats John Snow at 7pm.

Then again, Sky Sports News..

I can't see how BBC is on the top they have gone so soft in the past few years
Sky News - much better than the BBC in both style and substance.

Quick Reply

Latest