The Student Room Group

Hero security guard defends himself against racist "asians" Guess who is arrested?

http://www.thisishullandeastriding.co.uk/Hull-Royal-guard-goes-hero-zero-racist-assault/story-16052297-detail/story.html

Typical double standards. A pair of cocky "asians" racially abuse this white gentleman. He gives them a well-deserved hiding and loses his job for it!

Not only that, the biased, anti-white media get on his case and make the racist asians out to be the victim. It's beyond belief. I say well done to Mr Duffy for taking a stand against the racist Muslims.

Such a shame that a white man can be racially abused by Muslim invaders and get punished for it when he defends himself.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Did you even read the story you posted a link to? The 'hero' ex-security guard was clearly in the wrong.
Reply 2
Sorry?

He became racially abusive and headbutted one of the men.

He claimed he had been called a white boy - no proof

And why would they laugh at the guy anyway? It's not like white people are anything out of the ordinary, especially in Hull..
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3
"He became racially abusive and headbutted one of the men".

Where does it say they were Muslim?
Fail attempt at trying to make Asians/Muslims look bad :rolleyes:
What you on about bonehead? That meathead security guard racially assaulted the two Asians, he didn't defend himself against anything.
how do you know the guys were muslim, and surely you cant generalise every story you read
How is calling someone "white boy" racist?

I'm Indian and if someone called me "brown boy", I wouldn't be offended at all because it's true, my skin tone is brown
anti-white media? since when?
Reply 8
Original post by Zeffy
http://www.thisishullandeastriding.co.uk/Hull-Royal-guard-goes-hero-zero-racist-assault/story-16052297-detail/story.html

Typical double standards. A pair of cocky "asians" racially abuse this white gentleman. He gives them a well-deserved hiding and loses his job for it!

Not only that, the biased, anti-white media get on his case and make the racist asians out to be the victim. It's beyond belief. I say well done to Mr Duffy for taking a stand against the racist Muslims.

Such a shame that a white man can be racially abused by Muslim invaders and get punished for it when he defends himself.

Its funny when people try to make it seem like Muslim and White are mutually exclusive
Original post by The Doggfather

I'm Indian and if someone called me "brown boy", I wouldn't be offended at all because it's true, my skin tone is brown

depends on the way its said i guess. i get your context, but what if you called your pakistani friend the shortened form in public because he is one....

then again theres no history of the term white boy being derogatory
Moral of the story: don't shop at Tesco.
Reply 11
wow, white boy, that makes me want to go out and headbutt a load of asians

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 12
Original post by Zeffy

The only one who is biased here, is you...

"James Duffy, 32, was shopping at Tesco in Newland Avenue, west Hull, when he approached two Asian brothers in their car, accusing them of laughing at him."

He saw 2 people laughing, so he believed they were suddenly racist and laughing at him :rolleyes:

"He became racially abusive and headbutted one of the men."

Clearly he's the one who's being racist, he's not an award winning guard, you telling me it's double standards to arrest someone who clearly is being racist and assaulted another member of the public.

I've seen your threads before "EDL are not racist" and then your stupid comments..."we all know when we say "asians" we mean muslims"

You make silly threads about things which aren't even true, provide links to sources which contradict you.......you must be high cos your living in some weird world :bird:
Reply 13
Original post by iqbal007
the only one who is biased here, is you...

"james duffy, 32, was shopping at tesco in newland avenue, west hull, when he approached two asian brothers in their car, accusing them of laughing at him."

he saw 2 people laughing, so he believed they were suddenly racist and laughing at him :rolleyes:

"he became racially abusive and headbutted one of the men."

clearly he's the one who's being racist, he's not an award winning guard, you telling me it's double standards to arrest someone who clearly is being racist and assaulted another member of the public.

I've seen your threads before "edl are not racist" and then your stupid comments..."we all know when we say "asians" we mean muslims"

you make silly threads about things which aren't even true, provide links to sources which contradict you.......you must be high cos your living in some weird world :bird:

lollollollollollollollol
Reply 14
Original post by The Doggfather

I'm not defending the guard or anything, he was wrong and admitted he became racially abusive which is obviously not right.

But i'm not sure you can go around calling people brown-boy or black-boy like you've suggested, I feel that would be classed as racism. It shouldn't be, it's stupid that it would be, but I do feel it would be if the person on the end of it complained about it.
(edited 11 years ago)
Security guard was clearly in the wrong. That was assault, nothing more and nothing less.

One thing I don't understand, how is headbutting someone 'the use of a weapon'?
Incidentally, my housemate called me 'the whitest kid he knows'

I murdered him, but nobody's calling me a hero :frown:
Op fail. Fail of a hate thread.
Reply 18
"Undoubtedly, there is an element of higher culpability because of the use of a weapon by headbutting."

What?!?!?!?!

A head is a weapon?
Original post by Superstar6318
depends on the way its said i guess. i get your context, but what if you called your pakistani friend the shortened form in public because he is one....

then again theres no history of the term white boy being derogatory

Many white people think p**i is short for Pakistani but in all honesty, it never has been and is purely a derogatory term when used by white people innit

Anyway this article has nothing to do with race

Latest