The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fretter778
Let these adorable baby bears cheer you up

Thanks for that! I'm feeling slightly better now! :smile:
Reply 2201
So excited for premier league drama on sunday!! :woo:
Hey. I went out for the first time in aaages last night which was great. I drank enough to be hungover most of the day but then I am a lightweight. :redface: How is everyone? :smile:

Original post by L.O.V.E.

I will be much less stressed this year, last year Wolves were ridiculously close to being relegated on the day and was the most stressful 90 minutes. this year we were relegated weeks ago and I have nearly got over my anger, haha.

YES! :woo: Come on City. I really wanted Villa to go down just for lols, didn't really want QPR to go down so hoping Bolton do...

Can't wait for the Munich Chelsea final, loooooove the Germans. :colone:
Reply 2204

Who do you support/are you supporting on Sunday?

Original post by InPlainSight

I will be much less stressed this year, last year Wolves were ridiculously close to being relegated on the day and was the most stressful 90 minutes. this year we were relegated weeks ago and I have nearly got over my anger, haha.

Sacking Big Mick was such an awful decision. Hope you come back up soon enough.

Original post by The Puppet Master
YES! :woo: Come on City. I really wanted Villa to go down just for lols, didn't really want QPR to go down so hoping Bolton do...

Damn. Straight.

I'll not be tolerating any pro-United posting in here this weekend :colonhash:

Meh, Liverpool's season ended in January, not much I can get excited about..

(It didn't but I wish someone told the players that..)
Original post by Laertes

I'll not be tolerating any pro-United posting in here this weekend :colonhash:

That makes two of us then :awesome:

Failed to get tickets to the match :sad: But going to City Square for pre-match :teeth:
I think i need a hair cut. The fringe has got to a length where I have to keep brushing it out of the way. Although one of my friends then complemented it yesterday...a quandary...

Also I need to stop being painfully middle class...
Original post by Laertes

Sacking Big Mick was such an awful decision. Hope you come back up soon enough.

Tell me about it. I feel kind of bad for Terry Connor but I do think at least Mick would have inspired more out of the players and we might have had a chance to stay up.

I hope so too. I might be able to go to a few games next season as they will have to be cheaper looking on the bright side. :redface:
Reply 2209
Original post by InPlainSight
Hey. I went out for the first time in aaages last night which was great. I drank enough to be hungover most of the day but then I am a lightweight. :redface: How is everyone? :smile:

Ah jealous! Haven't been out in ages :frown:

If you asked me at the start of the season I would never have said Wolves would have gone down. Sacking Mick after 5 years! A mistake IMO.

Original post by The Puppet Master

Haha same about Villa! My money is on Bayern :cool: A squad with that sort of quality, playing in a CL final, on their own turf?! Amazing.

Original post by Laertes
Who do you support/are you supporting on Sunday?

Don't support either Manchester team (Wigan fan :cool: ) but I hope City beat QPR to win it. Feel really guilty for saying that for some reason hahahaha.

Original post by WantCakeGetCake
Meh, Liverpool's season ended in January, not much I can get excited about..

(It didn't but I wish someone told the players that..)

:lolz:

I know they won the Carling cup and all, but they've been such a disappointment this season. Really really don't get the hype about 'King Kenny' either. :s-smilie:
Reply 2210
Original post by neillya1
That makes two of us then :awesome:

Failed to get tickets to the match :sad: But going to City Square for pre-match :teeth:

Yeah, I couldn't get any either. I'll be watching it at home, though, hoping it happens.
I have an audition next Sunday. Scary stuff. My first thought was 'I need new shoes'.

Original post by The Fez
"Falling off the balcony" ? Did he kill himself or something? :frown:

Unconfirmed rumours he was walking backwards while looking through a camera and tripped.

Original post by Mad Vlad
I really need a hug :frown:

:frown: :jumphug:
I would of also liked it a lot if Villa went down. :tongue:

Ah jealous! Haven't been out in ages :frown:

If you asked me at the start of the season I would never have said Wolves would have gone down. Sacking Mick after 5 years! A mistake IMO.

Me neither. I don't know how it all went wrong. I miss Mick! :frown:
Reply 2213
Original post by crazylemon
I think i need a hair cut. The fringe has got to a length where I have to keep brushing it out of the way. Although one of my friends then complemented it yesterday...a quandary...

Stop brushing it and start flipping it. Be a good gay!

What have you done?
is TC still a thing that happens? I'll be at home tomorrow night and actually able to access it if it is.

Also, I'm old now, but have raspberry vodka (cheap in M&S.) and Hendricks Gin (from my lovely flatmates), but would appreciate some suggestions for what to do with it, I don't want to waste it, and just mixing it with tonic seems the sort of thing that Mike would crucify me for.
Original post by Revd. Mike

I see your quartet of part-timers and give you THE QUEEN of ridiculously flexible backs (courtesy of Mademoiselle Cuthbertson herself):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=--4pQX-jnX0

Urgh. So he considers having others pin a boy down while you cut of his hair to be 'teasing and tricks'? I mean, whether he was gay or not is beside the point, that must have been terrifying and is really quite a brutal thing to do.

Original post by crazylemon

I think you just need to stop talking about being middle class. I've really never known anyone quite so class-obsessed as you, Max ... :unsure: Also, I'm growing my hair! :biggrin: Excited ...

And how is everyone else? It's been quite a while since I posted here. Has there been anything exciting going on? :biggrin:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by The Fez
:hugs:
What's the matter? :frown:

"Falling off the balcony" ? Did he kill himself or something? :frown:

Original post by Terpsikhore
I have an audition next Sunday. Scary stuff. My first thought was 'I need new shoes'.

Unconfirmed rumours he was walking backwards while looking through a camera and tripped.

:frown: :jumphug:

Thanks both of you. I was just feeling really emo last night... I dunno why :frown: I'm feeling better today though :hugs:

Such a shame - they looked like a totally adorable couple :frown:
HELLO!
Hey :awesome:
Wow... so buying the Express tomorrow with their free Londis biscuit offer.......

:lolwut:

That is some frankly awesome marketing..........

Latest