The Student Room Group

The animal that you hate/freaks you out the most?

Scroll to see replies

Frogs.
Reply 41
Original post by Pandabär
wait until you see one crossing the road...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES32UFlPOUA

Creepy! :zomg:
The scary ones at the bottom of the ocean that haven't been discovered yet. I KNOW they're out there...
surely i'm not the only one who just imagines some huge creatures living out there?
I'm not talking lock-ness i've been there and it wasn't all that impressive really.
I think there's something sinister about rooks. Far too clever.

I'm not afraid of them - I'm afraid of sharks, spiders etc - but they creep me out big time.
(edited 11 years ago)
I want to be a marine biologist when I'm older yet one of the things that creeps me out most is shark eyes. Especially the big black eyes of great whites.
Original post by jilebinator
Join the club. I hate all birds, but pigeons especially. Luckily all it takes is a stamp to scare them away.

Unfortunately that doesn't work for me, they just come closer :frown:

Original post by Aishah123
True, it's like they can sense your fear!

I'm pretty sure they can because they start walking towards (sometimes even run) towards me.
Those massive spiders that sit in the corner of a room, just waiting to pounce and bite your head off! :afraid:

Not that spiders are known for eating people, but you never know...
All insects and most fish. I fell into a fish pond as a child - it was full of them, they were sucking my skin and I hated it. Loved getting a fish pedicure once though..
Octopi

And an animal which I don't know the name of, I saw it at Longleat and was shocked at how disgusting it looked, it was like a animal with a zebra pattern with a trunk. Help me out with the name people :smile:
Reply 49
Original post by Superstar6318
Octopi

And an animal which I don't know the name of, I saw it at Longleat and was shocked at how disgusting it looked, it was like a animal with a zebra pattern with a trunk. Help me out with the name people :smile:

Tapir? tapir.jpg
Original post by Harley
Tapir? tapir.jpg

The way they move their trunks....freaks me out
I hate spiders and sharks :frown: I'm also not a massive fan of monkeys. I don't know why, I think the smaller ones are kind of cute but chimps are horrible
I don't know why people hate these animals, I like all animals really they are just living creatures, they are just getting on with their lives like us.

If you want a badass animal then check out baboons, you would not **** with them

In Africa they break into peoples houses because they know there's food in the fridge, one of the hostels I was staying in there was a baboon on the edge of the garden and the dog ****ed it off by barking at it so it killed it in about 10 seconds. Then on the mountains there were torn up bits of leopard skin and one of the locals told us that would have been baboons as well, they have enormous claws and great strength and can tear even big animals to pieces very quickly.

Their kryptonite however is snakes, they have a morbid fear of snakes and they throw rocks away when they see them because they are afraid of snakes using them to hide under.
Reply 53
Original post by Superstar6318
The way they move their trunks....freaks me out

But they're so cute! :tongue: The adults aren't as cute, but the babies are adorable :smile:
guinea pigs! the way they look at you and how nervous they look makes you feel nervous!
rats without a doubt. horrible, horrible creatures.. *shudders*
Reply 56
I know of a very unique animal which inhabits this planet. Its not big or that strong but it is very clever. Too clever for its own good. In the short time its been here, it has made many species extinct, destroyed many square miles of forests and has even gone as far to change the atmosphere of the Earth. They are called humans. And they is Frea-ky.

/sarcasm
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 57
Original post by pi=3
I know of a very unique animal which inhabits this planet. Its not big or that strong but it is very clever. Too clever for its own good. In the short time its been here, it has made many species extinct, destroyed many square miles of forests and has even gone as far to change the atmosphere of the Earth. They are called humans. And they is Frea-ky

Do you want a medal for your highly original and unheard of observation? :king1:
Reply 58
Original post by Mr.Zen
Do you want a medal for your highly original and unheard of observation? :king1:

Yes please. Maybe a knighthood too if possible.:biggrin:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 59
Original post by pi=3
Yes please. Maybe a knighthood too if possible.:biggrin:

Fair play to you son, you could've gone off on one but you kept your cool. I like your style :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest