The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Official 2012 Nottingham Trent Firmers!!

Scroll to see replies

literally cannot find goldsmiths on the accommodation site anywhere.. am i being completely blind but where has this place appeared from?! :confused:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 421
Sooo tired
Reply 422
Original post by jenniferjc
literally cannot find goldsmiths on the accommodation site anywhere.. am i being completely blind but where has this place appeared from?! :confused:

I think its under the private section? :smile:
Reply 423
hi i'm hoping to get gill street too! but i'm seriously not able to keep my eyes open any longer! defo agree that a weekend would have been so much better!
Reply 424
just a quick question! Do you have to of applied for your student finance before applying for accommodation!? because i havnt applied for finance yet & obviously the accommodation becomes available tomorrow!?!
Reply 425
Original post by jenniferjc

I think you can book this place on a separate website? :smile:. Not too sure, but it says book now, and some people apparently have their flats sorted and their room numbers given to them.

http://www.touchstonestudentliving.co.uk/student-accommodation-nottingham/
Reply 426
Is anyone on here who is not sleeping yet going to do business management and economics ? :smile: and do you have any idea what time they can open this booking thing as im really tired already! :biggrin: and ive got college in the morning.... :wink:
Reply 427
Original post by DontEatMe
I don't know what everyone else is refreshing but I'm refreshing the page that says this:

Our booking system for accommodation for academic year 2012/13 is currently unavailable and will open on Monday 14th May 2012 for all applicants who have made Nottingham Trent University their first choice and are holding a conditional firm offer. Please be aware in order to secure your accommodation you will be required to pay a £200 booking fee at the time of booking. If you require any further information on any of the above please do not hesitate to contact Student Accommodation Services on [email protected].

:smile:

Me too :biggrin: hahaa
Reply 428
Original post by nikhita15
just a quick question! Do you have to of applied for your student finance before applying for accommodation!? because i havnt applied for finance yet & obviously the accommodation becomes available tomorrow!?!

You don't need to do it first, but it's always good to get it done out of the way before the deadline (31st May if I'm right). You can see how much money you will receive for your accommodation, I did mine about 2 weeks ago, and I've just got a letter in the post saying how much my loan is etc, and I need to send it back asap to ensure I get it in time :smile:.
Tiredddd and I got college in the morning :coma:
I hate this booking accommodation website :frown: wish they could go live! is anyone doing digital media?! :smile:
Reply 431
Anyone applying for Mill House? Also, is anyone else going to stay until around half 1 - 2ish? Bored of waiting :frown:
Reply 432
Original post by MaryMary234
Tiredddd and I got college in the morning :coma:

which accomodation u choosing then ?:smile:
Reply 433
Original post by ellieulu
You don't need to do it first, but it's always good to get it done out of the way before the deadline (31st May if I'm right). You can see how much money you will receive for your accommodation, I did mine about 2 weeks ago, and I've just got a letter in the post saying how much my loan is etc, and I need to send it back asap to ensure I get it in time :smile:.

okay thank you very much! :smile: yeah i was just suddenly worried that i needed to have secured finance to apply & book accommodation but thats cool, phew! yeah i will defo do finance tomorrow! just one thing after another ha! any one doing broadcast journalism or applying for gill street? :smile:
Reply 434
Original post by nikhita15
okay thank you very much! :smile: yeah i was just suddenly worried that i needed to have secured finance to apply & book accommodation but thats cool, phew! yeah i will defo do finance tomorrow! just one thing after another ha! any one doing broadcast journalism or applying for gill street? :smile:

No problem! :smile: Good luck with getting a room in Gill Street! :biggrin:
Reply 435
Has it worked for anyone yet?
Original post by joaana
which accomodation u choosing then ?:smile:

I still don't know lool Gill street is slightly pricey. hmm it's between Gill street, Sandby & Blenheim. How about u?
Reply 437
Original post by MaryMary234
I still don't know lool Gill street is slightly pricey. hmm it's between Gill street, Sandby & Blenheim. How about u?

I dont want to spend too much on my accomodation so i think im gona go for hampden or sandby :wink:
Reply 438
Original post by amrita_7
Has it worked for anyone yet?

Nope, still waiting ;/
Reply 439
Original post by ellieulu
No problem! :smile: Good luck with getting a room in Gill Street! :biggrin:

thank you! :smile: hope you get the accommodation you want too! :smile: good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending