The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Norton Court @ NTU

Hi,
So i've firmed NTU to do law and psychology right and now the deadline for accommodation is creeping up. I'm planning on applying to Norton court my friend's stays there atm and says it really good. is anyone thinking of choosing norton any other suggestion fro a god place other than norton that an ensuite and in halls?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
victoria halls
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
I've booked norton halls, is anyone else there too?x
Reply 3
Yeahhh ive just booked Norton as well
Original post by Rob4rugby
Yeahhh ive just booked Norton as well

finally ive found someone haha! what room have you booked and what are you studying?x
Reply 5
Original post by hannahpricex
finally ive found someone haha! what room have you booked and what are you studying?x

268, and real estate what about you? I've heard mixed reviews of norton tbh haha
268, and real estate what about you? I've heard mixed reviews of norton tbh haha

im in 465, and studying fashion communication and promotion, oh no dont say that haha! i wanted one closer but oh well, ive booked mine and paid for it got the reference number and everything but when i click on view my accommodation it comes up with the room but still says 'click here to pay' does yours have that to? im scared my payment hasnt gone through even though i have ref number?x
Reply 7
Ive booked norton aswell :smile:
Reply 8
im in 465, and studying fashion communication and promotion, oh no dont say that haha! i wanted one closer but oh well, ive booked mine and paid for it got the reference number and everything but when i click on view my accommodation it comes up with the room but still says 'click here to pay' does yours have that to? im scared my payment hasnt gone through even though i have ref number?x

yeahhh it means paying for the whole accommodation! you dont have to know obviously aha, and sameee I wanted one way closer it says about 40 minute walk to the city site :frown: x
Original post by jwickes1
Ive booked norton aswell :smile:

what room?:smile: so glad im finding people! x
yeahhh it means paying for the whole accommodation! you dont have to know obviously aha, and sameee I wanted one way closer it says about 40 minute walk to the city site :frown: x

thank god! i was getting so worried haha, yeah but oh well theres buses and things, i think im gunna take my car too! im so excited now x
thank god! i was getting so worried haha, yeah but oh well theres buses and things, i think im gunna take my car too! im so excited now x

I'll probably take mine as well! get loads of room numbers so we're not loners haha I'm so excited as well! x
haha im trying! what floor are you on? i dont no how they work haha x
Reply 13
hi im in room 33 , and im studying zoology :smile: is this your first year ? x
I just picked this because it has ensuite haha wanted gill street so bad!
i think im room 133 :smile:
yeah it is gunna be, is that in dorking or wilton? i have no idea whats going on haha or where they are etc x
Original post by evangeline.mackie
I just picked this because it has ensuite haha wanted gill street so bad!
i think im room 133 :smile:

yeah thats what happenned with me! what course are you studying? im in room 465 x
Im in room 257 In notron :smile:
international management! what about you?
Got accommodation at Norton Court! 2nd floor :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending