The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Chemistry at UCLan

Is anyone studying chemistry at UCLan next year? Got no hits on the other threads.
Reply 1
me :smile: hopefully if i get the grades... :smile:
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 2
whey, a friend. Whats your offer? and are you going to live out?
Reply 3
Original post by cllio
whey, a friend. Whats your offer? and are you going to live out?

I need 260points, so that's my welsh bac (120points) c in chem and then whatever else in sociology and biology.. But I got 2 Es snd a U in my jan exams so I don't know whether I'll get a c overal in chem, going to try my best and see what happens :smile: and yeah I'm in Lawson hall :smile: where r u?
Reply 4
I'm in iQ :smile: I've basically got a unconditional because of the route I took, like I have to pass two exams on wednesday, but they're not hard and I can always resit them
Reply 5
Original post by cllio
I'm in iQ :smile: I've basically got a unconditional because of the route I took, like I have to pass two exams on wednesday, but they're not hard and I can always resit them

what route was that then? :smile: and im resiting my as on tuesday so well see what happens :smile: you excited?
Reply 6
Yeah I can't wait. And it's like a foundation year... need 40% to pass and I've got 70 summat % with two exams left so it's all gravy
Reply 7
Original post by cllio
Yeah I can't wait. And it's like a foundation year... need 40% to pass and I've got 70 summat % with two exams left so it's all gravy

I tried to reply agesss ago but it didn't send... sorry :smile: and does that mean you're a year above me? I'm 18. i wish id have done it that way now looking back :frown: never mind eh, you on facebook?
Reply 8
yeah I am, Callum Smyth. And yeah I would of been, but I'll be at my first proper year at uni next year and it counts as my year 1
Reply 9
Original post by cllio
yeah I am, Callum Smyth. And yeah I would of been, but I'll be at my first proper year at uni next year and it counts as my year 1

Ahh I see :smile: so did u do alevels too? And apprently there are a lot of Callum smyths.. Ha I'm jessica oliver but I figure that's even more of a popular name ha :smile: x
Hi there ! I've been confirmed a place on the UCLan MChem course starting 10th september 2012, is anyone else going to UCLan to do chemistry? If so say hey! :biggrin:
Reply 11
Hiiiii I'm doing chemistry at uclan too starting this September :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPa
Reply 12
I am also going to be reading Chemistry at UCLAN. :smile:
Reply 13
The RSC needs to put a stop to these mickey mouse chemistry courses.
Reply 14
Original post by JF91
I am also going to be reading Chemistry at UCLAN. :smile:

You looking forward to it?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPa

Quick Reply

Latest