The Student Room Group

As grades

Hi guys, just wandering if any uni's require 4 A's at A-level and if so, which ones? Cheers
Reply 1
Original post by lima1
Hi guys, just wandering if any uni's require 4 A's at A-level and if so, which ones? Cheers

What courses are you talking about? AFAIK, most universities will require are 4 AS level subjects atm (some medical schools).
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Vulpes
What courses are you talking about? AFAIK, the most universities will require are 4 AS level subjects atm (some medical schools).

I am going for History...
this is a ridiculously open ended question - i would advise to do some research at uni's that your interested in before posted on TSR (people get maaad) ha!
As far as I know with history (my friend who wants to study it at uni) no universities ask for 4 A-levels, they tend to prefer 3 with a 4th AS e.g. AAAc :-)
Reply 5
Sorry guys, I meant at AS level... so do Oxford require you to have 4 A's at AS for you to apply?
I think if it's just for one uni then it's better for you to research it yourself, different colleges vary. But correct if I'm wrong - predicted grades are more important and it's not the end of the world if you get 3 As and b or 2 As and 2Bs at AS, just make sure you have a good PS and good predicted grades :-)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending