Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

People using keys to damage cars?

This thread is sponsored by:
Announcements Posted on
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well I picked up my mate and he noticed that on my passenger side there was a massive scratch. It was a deep scratch, my mate said that it was probably a guy using a key. I asked my dad this and he said people did it quite often and it had happened to him before, my other mates said they had it worst..

I mean wtf? Why would anyone do that to your car? Has anyone else had their cars damaged for fun?
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Sad people happens all the time to my Dads car.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    It's a risk that comes with motoring, unfortunately. Short of guarding your car 24/7, you can only hope that it doesn't happen to you.

Sad people with sad little minds - usually poor people.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    My car got keyed this morning
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yep, happened to me once.
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aack)
    Sad people with sad little minds - usually poor people.
    :rolleyes: Typical poor people and their criminal damage!
    • 16 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michaelj)
    Well I picked up my mate and he noticed that on my passenger side there was a massive scratch. It was a deep scratch, my mate said that it was probably a guy using a key. I asked my dad this and he said people did it quite often and it had happened to him before, my other mates said they had it worst..

I mean wtf? Why would anyone do that to your car? Has anyone else had their cars damaged for fun?
    annoys the hell out of me-its usually spiteful people.
    working with offenders, I had one woman who would smash the wing mirrors off cars that had curbed a pavement because she thought it was wrong.
    I try not to give people a reason to do it.
    my bro had it done because he parked somewhere people didn't like (because they obviously wanted to park there) and keyed his car.

would love to brick their window so they know how it feels.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mephestic)
    annoys the hell out of me-its usually spiteful people.
    working with offenders, I had one woman who would smash the wing mirrors off cars that had curbed a pavement because she thought it was wrong.
    I try not to give people a reason to do it.
    my bro had it done because he parked somewhere people didn't like (because they obviously wanted to park there) and keyed his car.

would love to brick their window so they know how it feels.
    I wish I could catch someone in the act so I could beat the crap outta him.... Umm I can now imagine the guy being 8ft tall and built like a brick **** house. :eek:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I'm just going to go ahead and quote Pulp Fiction here.

"They should be ****ing killed. No trial, no jury, straight to execution."

and

"Don't **** with another man's vehicle."
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Apparently the Fiat 500 is the most keyed car in Britain, so avoid driving one of those!
    http://conversation.which.co.uk/tran...t-bmw-peugeot/
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    It's a horrible nasty thing to happen, and costs ridiculous amounts of money to fix. I mean what kind pathetic moron would do such a thing, I mean what drives someone to do something like that; Jealousy? Hate? Or just a general lack of intelligence?
    Unfortunately it happens way too often, and twice to my father, just makes you think what type of miserable scum roam our streets today.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Its disgusting when people key peoples cars for fun, actually for anything (revenge etc)

Just as disgusting as people who smash wing mirrors. A guy I used to know once ran down a road alongside a load of cars and smashed all the wing mirrors off What makes the least sense is he has a car himself?!
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HugoDuchovny)
    Really? All the time ??
    yea
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    I saw a new shaped civic (only been out for like a month or so) keyed. It was parked legally near town. Obviously I don't know when it exactly happened but to make it worse it was keyed from the beginning of the rear door all the day to near the front bumper.

It will cost a lot to get it done I imagine as to do it professionally I am sure they will have to paint all that side again.

I have never had that but had a smashed window once. A witness saw the guy run off after he did it, he ran when the alarm went off and there was nothing valuable he could take anyway.

He was caught a few weeks later. I kept wishing I could have caught him. I would have sawed off his arms and legs and tossed him into water if I had my way.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    It's the jealous Ba$tard$ mate
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Salu.)
    It's the jealous Ba$tard$ mate
    Jealous of my umm... nissan micra?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    It happens quite a lot.. if you tend to park your car outside by the kerb, you're more likely to get it keyed than... parking it in a garage/car park/parking lot.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, my car got keyed the night i came back from a weekend away a while back....was not impressed and stil angry. Got a feeling it was a lad up my road but i hardly see him
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xsophx)
    Yeah, my car got keyed the night i came back from a weekend away a while back....was not impressed and stil angry. Got a feeling it was a lad up my road but i hardly see him
    It was me...
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    proves my scientific theory that some people are just plain W*******

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 19, 2012
New on TSR

Halloween 2014

Join the TSR Halloween party...if you dare!

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.