The Student Room Group

Made in Chelsea

Scroll to see replies

I suspect the pampering trip never really was for Louises benefit in Millie's eyes.
That was just a cover story to allow Millie to go to the spa.
Reply 1541
Original post by kates:)
Obvious point is obvious.

Don't know why I got negged for my opinion at least explain why :rolleyes:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Bellissima
what's wrong with you?

No I think she's completely right.

Millie is one of those dangerous people, she cleverly makes bitchy remarks behind your back, even to your face but they are so underhand that technically she does nothing wrong. And the way she looks at people if she doesn't like them, like when Rosie, Victoria and Cheska met them at the spa. Rosie tried to make amends but Millie just couldn't even muster up a smile, she looked at them like they were dead rats.

Although I'm not saying that Rosie and Victoria are completely angels, quite the opposite but at least they don't put on the innocent act.

Millie reminds me of people I used to know, gives me the heebie jeebies :unsure:
(edited 11 years ago)
To be honest, I'd find it pretty hard to be civil to a girl who slept with my boyfriend and lied about it directly to my face and then spent months bitching about me to anyone who would listen.

Plus Rosie had the nerve to call what Millie said, about rather making friends with the champagne bottle than Cheska, "disgusting" and then preceeded to cackle with Victoria about how they wanted to throw stuff at her and slap her. I think on this trip Rosie showed what a vile person she really is.
Original post by EffieFlowers

Millie reminds me of people I used to know,

:awesome:

Millie is one of those dangerous people, she cleverly makes bitchy remarks behind your back, even to your face but they are so underhand that technically she does nothing wrong. And the way she looks at people if she doesn't like them, like when Rosie, Victoria and Cheska met them at the spa. Rosie tried to make amends but Millie just couldn't even muster up a smile, she looked at them like they were dead rats.

Although I'm not saying that Rosie and Victoria are completely angels, quite the opposite but at least they don't put on the innocent act.

Millie reminds me of people I used to know, gives me the heebie jeebies :unsure:

millie overracted a bit at the spa but rosie has been nothing but vile to her so i really don't blame her especially as rosie just appeared with little warning and the first things cheska said to her were extremely rude, snidey and patronising... it seemed to me the main reason for rosie inviting herself and tagging along was to wind millie up. if it were just about louise then she would have organised something with louise herself especially as she can't seem to be in the same room with millie without there being some kind of tense atmosphere - hardly a relaxing break for louise.

rosie is MUCH worse i think she's actually quite intimidating, she's very forceful... the way she spoke to millie and overreacted about the cheska champagne glass comment was just plain nasty... she was dying to lay into millie over something so she blew that WAY out of proportion. if cheska had a problem with it then cheska could have discussed that calmly with millie but rosie just basically attacked her. i think she's a bit of a bully tbh.

i'm sure millie, like most people, has a side where she can be a bit bitchy but i don't think it's been shown on MIC. i def wouldn't call her sneaky/dangerous... i wouldn't put up with being in the same room as someone who had behaved towards me the way rosie has to millie... although i think millie should have risen above it and just ignored her... though i imagine that would be pretty hard.
(edited 11 years ago)
Millie is a crybaby, master attention seeker and MASSIVE hypocrite. Yeah, Rosie had a peck on the lips (tops) with Hugo the Bozo, but Me-Me-Millie SHAGGED someone else! Just stop talking to her, not throw a strop and pull a sour faced pout everytime Rosie is within a 100 mile radius. Shes as unlikable as Rosie simply because of her absence of maturity.

Jamie is quite clearly seen as a mug and a joke which is why Hugo Bozo had zero sympathy over Specers betrayal and even encouraged it. That said, I think Louises and Jamies "fling" was a fabrication to create a good storyline because he seems fine with Spencer on Twitter. I wouldn't forgive someone for dicking me like that. Fake and Gay is my verdict there.

This is a really good series so far, despite some characters being passengers, even up to now.
Original post by Bellissima
millie overracted a bit at the spa but rosie has been nothing but vile to her so i really don't blame her especially as rosie just appeared with little warning and the first things cheska said to her were extremely rude, snidey and patronising... it seemed to me the main reason for rosie inviting herself and tagging along was to wind millie up. if it were just about louise then she would have organised something with louise herself especially as she can't seem to be in the same room with millie without there being some kind of tense atmosphere - hardly a relaxing break for louise.

rosie is MUCH worse i think she's actually quite intimidating, she's very forceful... the way she spoke to millie and overreacted about the cheska champagne glass comment was just plain nasty... she was dying to lay into millie over something so she blew that WAY out of proportion. if cheska had a problem with it then cheska could have discussed that calmly with millie but rosie just basically attacked her. i think she's a bit of a bully tbh.

i'm sure millie, like most people, has a side where she can be a bit bitchy but i don't think it's been shown on MIC. i def wouldn't call her sneaky/dangerous... i wouldn't put up with being in the same room as someone who had behaved towards me the way rosie has to millie... although i think millie should have risen above it and just ignored her... though i imagine that would be pretty hard.

Er, Millie did her fair share of the ****ty. She slagged off them all within earshot and then acted surprised when Rosie came back at her. She's no angel, but any means. And that whole clapping/"well done you've got what you wanted" thing was beyond pathetic. She's not doing a great job of rising up against it and Rosie et al at feeding off that.
Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon

:awesome:

LOL for some reason that song came into my head why I read that too

Great minds think alike :moon:
Reply 1550

Sorry but, I don't recall Rosie making ANY attempt whatsoever to make amends with Millie at the spa? Quite the opposite from what I remember, even before she got to the spa, she began bitching about Millie, insisting that she just dislike's her, ie: will do anything to further piss her off. Rosie is as vile as vile can be. To be fair to Millie, she has every right to act the way she does, Rosie betrayed her, lied to her, Millie forgave her, to which Rosie decided upon herself that she just doesn't want anything to do with Millie anymore. In the words of Mark-Francis Rosie, Victoria and Cheska should just go sculpt themselves.
Does anybody watch Live in Chelsea on E4/4oD? It's pretty good and actually some of them come off very difference to how they are portrayed on the show. For example, Spencer actually seems quite decent and level headed, whereas Louise seems like a total air head and BOTH Rosie and Millie seem snobby/bitchy. A good example is when the others like Karin (Karina?!), Binky and Cheska clapped the audience Millie just sat there looking all sullen and didn't like the audience interaction.
Don't particularly like Rosie or Millie anymore.. :s x
That diego looks suspiciously like the lead singer of the Hoosiers in the adverts for the next episode.
Original post by frankieboy
That diego looks suspiciously like the lead singer of the Hoosiers in the adverts for the next episode.

the one that looks like ben stiller? no i don't see it..
Anyone know where these sunglasses are from?

Screen shot 2012-05-19 at 23.26.59.png
Original post by Hackett

Dont buy them, please.
Original post by Hackett

they are just wayfarers i'm sure you can find similar ones
Original post by kates:)
Does anybody watch Live in Chelsea on E4/4oD? It's pretty good and actually some of them come off very difference to how they are portrayed on the show. For example, Spencer actually seems quite decent and level headed, whereas Louise seems like a total air head and BOTH Rosie and Millie seem snobby/bitchy. A good example is when the others like Karin (Karina?!), Binky and Cheska clapped the audience Millie just sat there looking all sullen and didn't like the audience interaction.

Yeah it just goes to show how much of the programme is set up. I don't think Millie comes across anywhere near as badly as Rosie though. I think the two who have come across the worst in Live in Chelsea is Mark Francis and Victoria, whenever the camera cut to them when they weren't being interviewed they looked bored and embarrassed to be there, and when they were interviewed they didn't seem any better. I suppose the producers don't need to interfere much when it comes to those two!
rosie and millie... grow up

Quick Reply

Latest