The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2320
Final law exam finished :woohoo:
Reply 2321
Good Morning everyone, I am revising and I am trying to come up with some ideas as to disagree with the academics who think that state liability remedies as a method of enforcing EU law is a residual remedy.

Any ideas or sources i can use to counter this line of thought?
Got Land exam in 2 hours. Im slowly dying, I can't remember everything, theres too much!
Original post by mirin?
Good Morning everyone, I am revising and I am trying to come up with some ideas as to disagree with the academics who think that state liability remedies as a method of enforcing EU law is a residual remedy.

Any ideas or sources i can use to counter this line of thought?

This is to do with the principle developed in Francovich?
Last exam of the semester today - Consumer Law, then two weeks of freedom before start of next term :smile:
Reply 2325
Original post by PlasticBag
This is to do with the principle developed in Francovich?

Yes.
Argh so I completely botched up one third of a question by stating that an orally agreed easement can pass with the land under Section 62 LPA. Complete b*****s. :/
So i learnt public law in a day from nutshells, contract law from a friend's notes in a couple days and tort in a couple days! WOOOOO

I've so messed up this year aha

GUYS DONT LEAVE YOUR WORK TILL THE LAST MINUTE :sad:

Unless I do well, then by all means copy me :teehee:
Reading people's posts about their criminal law exams is making me feel much happier about mine (which is tomorrow, wooo) we just have to prepare a case note and memorise it, then splurge it out in the exam then choose from a choice of problem questions or essays and do 2 of them (and are allowed to do 2 problem questions) all the while knowing the general areas the PQs will focus on. Yummy.
Original post by killa78
So i learnt public law in a day from nutshells, contract law from a friend's notes in a couple days and tort in a couple days! WOOOOO

I've so messed up this year aha

GUYS DONT LEAVE YOUR WORK TILL THE LAST MINUTE :sad:

Unless I do well, then by all means copy me :teehee:

What kind of public law exam did u have??
Original post by Swimmer
What kind of public law exam did u have??

What do you mean?
Im studying it at uni?

Erm, constitutional and admin?
I am on a cloud somewhere right now! Just got results back for law and legal skills .. got 88% on the group project side of things (highest mark in the year 8-) ) and then 58% on the essay side, 66% overall :smile: Pretty happy!
Why are people finishing their law exams when I still have all of mine to go....:unimpressed:

Good luck to everyone still doing exams!!
Original post by cocobubbles
Why are people finishing their law exams when I still have all of mine to go....:unimpressed:

Don't worry, same here. 4.30pm, 12th June cannot come sooner for me...
Ah well, all of you with exams still to come are unlucky, but spare a thought for those of us doing a two year accelerated LLB. I finished my exams last week, but the new term starts on Monday, with more exams to look forward to in August :smile:
Reply 2335
I'm freaking out a bit lol. Working like a beaver!
Reply 2336

Doing mine in August, count yourself lucky...
Original post by AmiB
Doing mine in August, count yourself lucky...

I have all of mine this week so I will remember to feel lucky next week when my degree is done!! Good luck for August though :smile: Why are your exams so late??
Reply 2338
I have all of mine this week so I will remember to feel lucky next week when my degree is done!! Good luck for August though :smile: Why are your exams so late??

Been signed off by the doctor so I'm taking mine first sit in the August resit period, all my coursemates have just had their first exam and they will be done by Saturday. :rolleyes:
Reply 2339
Cramming EU Fundamental Rights. Fun. Exam on Friday.