Moot Law Court, Robert Gordon University
Robert Gordon University

Robert Gordon Applicants 2012!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 340
Who is studying management next year? :smile:
Moot Law Court, Robert Gordon University
Robert Gordon University
I've put RGU as my insurance to do Fashion Management. Wanted to put it as my firm but have been talked into putting Caley as my firm and staying at home, wish I could have changed it. I really liked Aberdeen!
Reply 342
Guys I'm really worry!
I've been waiting since February from two of my choices and I'm going crazy, I'm tired :frown:.
I've asked in another topic if I should send an email but they said me that I shouldn't!
So, is it possible that the uni have forgot me? Should I send an email asking about my situation?

Of course one of my choices is rgu!
Reply 343
Original post by Giulippi
Guys I'm really worry!
I've been waiting since February from two of my choices and I'm going crazy, I'm tired :frown:.
I've asked in another topic if I should send an email but they said me that I shouldn't!
So, is it possible that the uni have forgot me? Should I send an email asking about my situation?

Of course one of my choices is rgu!

The best thing would be to find out the telephone number for admissions at the university and then keep calling them until they answer. if u email them it is likely that they will not reply for weeks

I hope you get it sorted out :smile:
Original post by FloraLaw
Who is studying management next year? :smile:

I'm doing Law and Management so I guess there'd be some crossover? :smile:
Original post by daisiesandfashion
I've put RGU as my insurance to do Fashion Management. Wanted to put it as my firm but have been talked into putting Caley as my firm and staying at home, wish I could have changed it. I really liked Aberdeen!

Aw, that's a shame! Have you came across anybody else that's doing Fashion Management at RGU?
Reply 346
Original post by DJIJ1
The best thing would be to find out the telephone number for admissions at the university and then keep calling them until they answer. if u email them it is likely that they will not reply for weeks

I hope you get it sorted out :smile:

I think you're right, but I'm from Italy so I'm scared to talk to university on the phone.
I'm at good level but I think I could be shy, and the uni could reject me for this reason :frown:. I know, it sound silly but I'm literally confused, I don't know what I could do.
RGU is my first choice, I applied on February 10th and I'm waiting also from Napier.
Thank you for your advice :smile:. Are good accepted other opinions :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 347
Does anyone know how much of a disadvantage I'm at with regard to applying for accommodation with a conditional offer? I know they don't process the application until the have my results in August but does that mean I'm less likely to get my first choice of accommodation?

Reply 348
Original post by londoner1
im going to be studying accounting and finance, and regarding the accomodation i chose june 2013 lease without giving it much thought, lets hope i done the right thing lol

Im from london going to do A&F too! i put it as my insurance choice though....
Original post by Giulippi
I think you're right, but I'm from Italy so I'm scared to talk to university on the phone.
I'm at good level but I think I could be shy, and the uni could reject me for this reason :frown:. I know, it sound silly but I'm literally confused, I don't know what I could do.
RGU is my first choice, I applied on February 10th and I'm waiting also from Napier.
Thank you for your advice :smile:. Are good accepted other opinions :smile:

Don't be afraid to call the university, they have quite a lot of international students and your accent or any mistake you might make with English isn't going to hurt your chances of getting in! You clearly have a good command of English, so don't worry. It never hurts to ask a question - go ahead and call them and ask whatever questions you have. I'm sure they'll be glad to help you and will be pleased you are interested enough to chase up the information.
Computing for graphics and Animation...who is there next year?:biggrin:
Original post by mons7re
Firm of RGU! ^.^ :biggrin: Finallyyyy!

finally computing for graphics and animation?:biggrin::biggrin: then hello my classmate:smile: I fulfilled conditions last week so see u in September:smile:
Reply 352
Original post by Mr.stanley2512
finally computing for graphics and animation?:biggrin::biggrin: then hello my classmate:smile: I fulfilled conditions last week so see u in September:smile:

Congrats! I'm still waiting for my exam results but I'm pretty sure I'll meet the conditions, so yeah - see u in September :biggrin:
Reply 353
I have a question.
Does this university offer an undergraduate course in International relations?
Original post by Dema
I have a question.
Does this university offer an undergraduate course in International relations?

No, you'll have to go to Aberdeen for that, RGU only offers vocational degrees.
Reply 355
Whoo, accepted my conditional offer. Gonna be going into Info. Management and just applied for accommodations. Pretty stoked! :biggrin:
Original post by JGMycroft
Whoo, accepted my conditional offer. Gonna be going into Info. Management and just applied for accommodations. Pretty stoked! :biggrin:

Canadians are awesome, hope to see you there!
Reply 357
Can anyone help me sort this out, please? I've fulfilled my conditions and the uni told me they'll be in touch shortly with an update on my application. I've also filled out the online application with SAAS (correctly, I hope!) All this took place a couple of weeks ago. I was wondering if I needed to wait for my confirmation from the uni in order to receive my award? What would be the next steps? I'm slightly confused as to how this works. Thanks!
Reply 358
I'm an EU national, if that matters.
Reply 359
Original post by nachtjenevel
I got an offer and firmed it, I'll be attending diagnostic radiography in September. Have you firmed yours? I'm also coming from Ireland and will be moving with my family to Aberdeen this summer so I can attend. :smile: Massively looking forward to it! Don't worry, you certainly won't be alone! Were you there for the interview session on 12 March, by any chance?

~ Sian

Yep I confirmed it. Don't think I'll get Radiography over here so I'll see you there! Where abouts in Ireland are you from? Emm No mine was on the 16th I think! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest