The Student Room Group

Higher Maths - all past papers

Hi all,
I am looking for past papers. From 2001 to 2011. I already found solutions to them but I cannot find earlier past papers 2001-2005. Where can I find them ? I know google it but only solutions came up :frown:

I tried SQA (only 2007-upwards)

Thanks

Thank you, so much, for posting this, excellent link!

The only one that doesn't have on it is the 2002 Winter Diet one which is a paper well worth doing as it's probably one of the most difficult, to the OP, ask your teacher for that one :smile:
Reply 3
I have a book of like 1997-2002, I could try and scan them in for you?
Reply 4
Original post by rawragee

PLEASE
Reply 5

This is so great! Thank you VERY much :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Blue7195
PLEASE

aha okay, I'll see if I can get a hold of a scanner at some point tonight, not sure if I'll have a chance but I'll try :smile:
Reply 7
aha okay, I'll see if I can get a hold of a scanner at some point tonight, not sure if I'll have a chance but I'll try :smile:

don't worry if you can't haha, i'm just getting desperate at trying to find past papers from before 2005 :P

I can beat that; I have one from 1988-1993! :biggrin:
My teacher has recommended that you don't do any papers before the 2002 Winter Diet as you will just worry yourself as they are ridiculously hard and the newer ones tend to focus on different things.

The 2002 Winter one is an absolute killer especially, just as a side note :smile:

I'd love to see the 1988-1993 past papers actually, just for general interest!, would probably fail them all, especially considering that the curriculum was so much different back then as Higher Still was only introduced in the late 90's :biggrin:
Im looking for a maths paper from 93. or similar. I failed badly and i want to see how bad i was. Dont have one do you?
Reply 11
Original post by lindsayv1977
Im looking for a maths paper from 93. or similar. I failed badly and i want to see how bad i was. Dont have one do you?

This is a 4yr old thread m8
Reply 12
Original post by Amiro123
I can beat that; I have one from 1988-1993! :biggrin:

Can I by an chance get a copy from you ?
Reply 13
Original post by lindsayv1977

Here ye go mate https://www.scribd.com/doc/136652254/SQA-Higher-Maths-Exam-1993
Do u all think that going over the holder and Gibson papers are worth it. As in just repeating the questions?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone know were to get solutions for the 1993 sqa higher maths paper?
Hi, I'm looking for a specific exam paper, higher GCSE maths Southern Examining Group from 1991. Any help would be much appreciated!Thanks.
Hi
I'm looking for an old exam paper GCSE higher maths, Southern Examining Group from 1991. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks!

Quick Reply