The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Paparazzo
VERY. Disappointed. Get back to the cupboard under the stairs. No tea for you!

I can be naughty too if you like.....:coma:
Reply 101
Original post by Paparazzo

I worry about you sometimes...I really do! :biggrin:
Original post by g.k.galloway
tbh think i'm gonna hit the sack too! na'night!

Na'night :smile:
Original post by shyamshah
Yeah I am, I'll send you my email if you would be able to send it to me?

You said you do AQA for english are you doing of mice and men and short stories or an inspector calls??
Reply 104
Original post by CharlieBoardman

yeeepp i am going to bed - seeya!
So, what you guys up to? :smile:
Original post by CharlieBoardman

I'll bring my posse.

Reply 107
Original post by usycool1
So, what you guys up to? :smile:

about to go to bed - seeya all tomorrow for another fun revision filled day!
Original post by tamil4
Not prepared for Biology at all! And i'm awful at it too so that's not looking too good. Hoping to get a B in Biology. Chem shouldn't be bad, past papers are looking good at the moment. English's freaking me out a bit because my coursework is on the A/A* border so i'm hoping to get an A* in the exam but i only got a low A in my mock :/

I had RS Ethics and Biology Practical Paper and they don't seem to have gone too bad. I can't judge the RS and biology i'm hoping grade boundaries are low! (they're usually like 28/40 for A so if it sticks by that i might've got a B)

How about you? And how many exams do you still have?

I have only had 2 exams so far, Food technology and RS. Food tech was alright, but found it a little bit hard, but hopefully the grade boundaries will be low for that. Yeah I am really worried about English too. In Literature I am on an A so I need to get an A in both of the exams to get an A overall and Language I am on a B but I am pretty happy with that. I really hope the science grade boundaries are low this year so that I have a chance of getting at least a B. I have still got 15 exams to go you?
about to go to bed - seeya all tomorrow for another fun revision filled day!

See ya later! :biggrin:
I worry about you sometimes...I really do! :biggrin:

Original post by lil-mazie
You said you do AQA for english are you doing of mice and men and short stories or an inspector calls??

I'm doing Of Mice and Men and An Inspector Calls.
Aww to bad because i do short stories but I do Of mice and men and i have great notes off my friends
Do you want it?
Hello guys
Original post by multiplexing-gamer
Hello guys

Hey! :biggrin: What you up to?
你好 :wink:
Original post by usycool1
Hey! :biggrin: What you up to?

Well I was learning Mandarin and then I came in tsr and saw this thread on the homepage I was like WOW!
Right peeps we've reached mark III!

Good luck with exams everyone! I can see this thread being the one we end up discussing our results on (unless we go mental and reach mark IV!) :biggrin:

ENJOY OUR NEW SHINY THREAD!!! :biggrin:

oh and congratulations to our biggest poster in Mark II - CharlieBoardman

And here is our list from the last thread, thanks to Blueray! (with a couple of additions :tongue:)

Me! - the one who hopes to do medicine and writes stories about a snail called Dexter :smile:
GreenLantern - The Biology guy and the add maths legend
Cubic,Greenlantern and G.K.Galloway sound like the Chemistry guys/girls
Pandora,rock-and-rose and aefli are the English girls
G.K.Galloway,TheDizzeeKid and Science-Oliver are the medicine guys/girls
Greenlantern,USB,CharlieBoardman and ELmoro are the Maths guys
c3ntury and Elmoro are the Computer Science guys
x-sophie-x is a human being like the rest of us
Multiplexing-gamer and TheDizzeekid are the engineering guys
Greenlantern, Aefli and Multiplexing-gamer - the AS ICT guys
GameGod - the guy who completed his A-levels in year 11
Usycool1 and USB - Professional computer users No, really they are good people
CharlieBoardman - The Physics guy and Manchester legend (if he supports manU that is )
zigggy - The girl who comes in every couple of months to say hi (who is awesome!)
Justanotherindigo - passes by to see how everyone's getting on and is also awessommeee at english!
Fulfill_dreams015- A recent new comer who liked the thread
Elliebray Languages girl
Paparazzo - The Awesome Emperor! (as requested :smile: )

Not to mention the other year 12's who come and say hi randomly or have moments of nostalgia and deja vu when they come here

and of course our much loved mods
Pandora
Loz17
we love you guys very much :smile:

Any more to add PM or quote me !!!!!!!!!! :biggrin::biggrin:

Once again good luck in exams, It won't be long before we're all at sixth form :biggrin:

Not mentioned :frown:
Original post by PrinceyJ
Not mentioned :frown:

You needed to be there like a couple of months when we made the list. Ask g.k if you can go on, the group members have to agree :sexface:

I hate those threads where people discuss the exams like ages after they did it, seriously you'll get what you get, don't keep going on about it it wont make you feel any better
Original post by multiplexing-gamer

I hate those threads where people discuss the exams like ages after they did it, seriously you'll get what you get, don't keep going on about it it wont make you feel any better

If I feel like I did well in an exam then I probably won't post about it. :tongue: