The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by GreenLantern1
Just to let you know guys, some guy might have got me banned. I don't know if I will be or not but just thought should let you know if I'm not here.

Why?
Just to let you know guys, some guy might have got me banned. I don't know if I will be or not but just thought should let you know if I'm not here.

Why? :confused:
Sure thing bro. Just stick em up whenever and quote me so I am alerted. Best do a maths paper soon. haven't done any today and I did plan to do so.

'Bro'??
Yep, sure thing:smile: You are done with GCSE Maths right?:biggrin:
Original post by steviep14
Why?

Original post by TheArtOfThePoetic
Why? :confused:

Lol he was pissing me off o I just lashed out at him lool. Weren't that bad tbh hehe But I just replied to him with a load of swearing (only like line of it though tbh). The swear filter removed it so it is only asterisks so I doubt it will go through. Just in case lool
Original post by justanotherindigo
'Bro'??

No. Haven't touched it since Year 9 but for some reason my school decided for me not to do it then. So after only having done A-Level Maths, Addmaths and Statistics GCSE since like Year 9, we still have to sit the GCSE exams this summer!! Should be a doss though. I will have to go over some GCSE stuff that won;t have been in A-Level so I can refresh myself on it. Don't wanna lose stupid marks and get an A lool!

Are you doing it this summer?
'Bro'??

Lol didn't see you were a 'gal'.
Lol he was pissing me off o I just lashed out at him lool. Weren't that bad tbh hehe But I just replied to him with a load of swearing (only like line of it though tbh). The swear filter removed it so it is only asterisks so I doubt it will go through. Just in case lool

Woops, i don't understand why you could get banned for that :/
I feel really bad but that's actually quite funny lol
No. Haven't touched it since Year 9 but for some reason my school decided for me not to do it then. So after only having done A-Level Maths, Addmaths and Statistics GCSE since like Year 9, we still have to sit the GCSE exams this summer!! Should be a doss though. I will have to go over some GCSE stuff that won;t have been in A-Level so I can refresh myself on it. Don't wanna lose stupid marks and get an A lool!

Are you doing it this summer?

Ohh nice!
I was also meant to do GCSE Maths in year 9, but I ducked out in the end:s-smilie:
Thinking of it right now is pretty embarrasing!:redface:
I am doing Units 1 and 3 this summer, and the exam board is Edexcel:biggrin:
You'll find it really straightfoward since your doing really well at A-Level:tongue:
You??
Original post by TheArtOfThePoetic
Woops, i don't understand why you could get banned for that :/
I feel really bad but that's actually quite funny lol

Yh well I get warning points so it might get to a banned amount.
Lol didn't see you were a 'gal'.

Right?:tongue:
Ohh nice!
I was also meant to do GCSE Maths in year 9, but I ducked out in the end:s-smilie:
Thinking of it right now is pretty embarrasing!:redface:
I am doing Units 1 and 3 this summer, and the exam board is Edexcel:biggrin:
You'll find it really straightfoward since your doing really well at A-Level:tongue:
You??

Yh I am doing GCSE Edexcel Linear so I don't know what units it is. But it is just one calculator exam and one non- calculator exam
Right?:tongue:

Loool
Original post by tamil4
Woohoo! I HATE CONFLICT WITH ALL MY HEART! actually i exaggerate, it's not that bad but i still don't enjoy it. Lucky, I do Edexcel for physics and chemistry and CIE IGCSE for biology- Kills me! Uhmm we haven't been told properly but I think i'm on around A for Controlled Assessment. how did you do in them?

My teacher let me retake some of them so I am on an A/A* so I am hoping to get an A* overall. AQA for science is good, haha surely Edexcel can't be that bad though.
Yh well I get warning points so it might get to a banned amount.

oops ah well you proabably won't, it can't have been that bad :smile:
Oh he is banned :/
Yh I am doing GCSE Edexcel Linear so I don't know what units it is. But it is just one calculator exam and one non- calculator exam

Oh- I'm modular:smile:
Units 1 and 3 are calculator, so most probably....
The linear paper with calculator is the one with the confusing questions like sine and cosin rules, trigonometry, vectors, the graphs and stuff like that.
Non- calculator is angles, indicies, surds.....
:biggrin:
Oh- I'm modular:smile:
Units 1 and 3 are calculator, so most probably....
The linear paper with calculator is the one with the confusing questions like sine and cosin rules, trigonometry, vectors, the graphs and stuff like that.
Non- calculator is angles, indicies, surds.....
:biggrin:

If he doesn't reappear somehow I can give you a hand - I am doing Edexcel and AddMaths too
Original post by steviep14
If he doesn't reappear somehow I can give you a hand - I am doing Edexcel and AddMaths too

Ohh-- thanks a lot:smile:
Thats really kind of you!
Reply 238

Why is this?
Ohh-- thanks a lot:smile:
Thats really kind of you!

No worries! Better than me revising staring at some book :wink:
Helping two people is better than just one I guess :redface:

Just PM me whenever and I will do my best! :biggrin:

Latest