The Student Room Group

Unofficial Markscheme

Does anyone have an S1 May 18th 2012 Markscheme done out?

Many thanks :smile:
I'm looking for it too... Can't find it anywhere...
Reply 2
Original post by acon12
Does anyone have an S1 May 18th 2012 Markscheme done out?

Many thanks :smile:

Stats 1 - what exam board if stats?
Edexcel GCE S1 18th May 2012 - Unofficial Mark Scheme
Reply 5
All thanks to Arsey ofcourse
Reply 6
Do any of you know what the boundaries are???
Reply 7
Original post by bilosoft
Do any of you know what the boundaries are???

Nobody will know until they are released by Edexcel the day before results. Arsey and others have guessed what they might be in his S1 solutions thread.
Reply 8
Ah i messed up that histogram question :/ 13 marks outta the window :mad: was hoping for an A... Cheers for the MS
Reply 9
For the histogram question i found out the height of each of the bars because they were x2 or x3 or x4 times the smallest height found out that the height of each was 6 and then i got the right answers i hope i don't lose marks for doing it a slightly different way!!!
Reply 10
Arsey is a genius! Is anyone doing Edexcel C3 or C4?
Has no idea how to answer the last two questions.
Reply 12
thankyou for the Markscheme saved my life :biggrin:
Reply 13
Did anyone do c3 today?? Will arsey have the answers up?
Original post by acon12
Did anyone do c3 today?? Will arsey have the answers up?

exams cannot be discussed till 12 hour or somethings passes arsey normally post the solution at midnight
Reply 15
Yeah, it's after midnight. I just hope he posts them!
Reply 16
arsey the don will obviously release it just after midnight
does anyone know when he'll upload them? i'm already very tired as is haha so don't want to be waiting up for ages
Reply 18
Any word? Mine says 'you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.'
Reply 19
hayy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending