The Student Room Group

AS & A2 Physics Imlementation and Assessment Guide for Teacher and Technician

Anyone have this book edexcel GCE AS & A2 Physics Imlementation and Assessment Guide for Teacher and Technician,If u have this plz provide me a sharing link,I am very much desperate to have this book but I didn't find this book in my country and as my country doesn't allow online banking,I cannot buy this book from online,so anybody who have kind heart plz provide me a link,I know its illegal but plz share this for better future of my country and world.
Thanks in advance
Reply 1
Original post by tonoy
Anyone have this book edexcel GCE AS & A2 Physics Imlementation and Assessment Guide for Teacher and Technician,If u have this plz provide me a sharing link,I am very much desperate to have this book but I didn't find this book in my country and as my country doesn't allow online banking,I cannot buy this book from online,so anybody who have kind heart plz provide me a link,I know its illegal but plz share this for better future of my country and world.
Thanks in advance

Have you got the book? I am sitting for the exam the day after tomorrow! I need it desperately! Please help!
Reply 2
No one with this book???
Reply 3
Original post by d_94
No one with this book???

Obviously No. I am sitting for the paper a few hours later. God bless me
Reply 4
Original post by malaysiaboy
Obviously No. I am sitting for the paper a few hours later. God bless me

Gooooooood luck!! :]

Quick Reply

Latest