The Student Room Group

A* A* AC at As Level in chemistry, biology,physicscan I do dentistry at university ?

If so which ones would accept my application form? I know it's blunt any advice would help thank you
You can't get an A* at AS level? Are you talking about predicted grades?
Reply 2
AS levels aren't that important. You need to be predicted AAA for A2 inc chemistry and biology to meet the academic criteria.
Whats the C in?
Hey, whats the neg rep for? I was only asking :frown: :frown:
So is there no C at all?
(edited 11 years ago)
mean people.
Original post by 6salhaba
If so which ones would accept my application form? I know it's blunt any advice would help thank you

Work to get the best grade possible, write a good UCAS application, secure good references and be able to justify why you want to do dentistry.
Get above AAA predictions at A2 too.

Perform well in the interviews and then wait and see.

No one can tell, what else can be said...if you've seen the entry requirements then surely it should be obvious?
I got AABB at as level and got 3 offers see my sig for where I applied
Original post by Patchey1000

Can I just ask, what course is the code B99? :confused:
Reply 8
According to UCAS Course Finder, the undergraduate course of study with the code B99 is nursing - offered at De Montfort University primarily. The usual code prefix for chemistry degrees is "F", followed by a number in the low one hundreds, eg the normal MChem is F100 and options with years in industry/abroad/intercalculated years are F101-F105.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 9
Original post by Patchey1000

hello there, i am hoping to apply for dentistry this year but i'm not sure whether i will be able to achieve an A grade for my biology AS. I was wondering whether you could tell me what subjects you got B's in ? thank you :smile:
Original post by jojo1995
hello there, i am hoping to apply for dentistry this year but i'm not sure whether i will be able to achieve an A grade for my biology AS. I was wondering whether you could tell me what subjects you got B's in ? thank you :smile:

Chemistry and physics

Quick Reply

Latest