The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Time Tourist
I'm not actually sure there's an argument here...

Well, yes it is. You've tarred all Kashmiris with the same brush, regardless of whether your English comment was sarcastic or not
Original post by de_monies
Well, yes it is. You've tarred all Kashmiris with the same brush, regardless of whether your English comment was sarcastic or not

No, I'm describing public perception... i.e. describing a fact, and illustrating and accounting for it through an alternative scenario that is more easily grasped by its contrast.

Though I don't deny the truth of the distinction, I'm claiming that with respect to public perception the distinction is an irrelevance (this is a fact).

Just as what I think is an irrelevance to public perception.
(edited 11 years ago)
As soon as you read this you know its going to be bad...

The majority of the girls were in care.

read this:

http://englandcalling.wordpress.com/2012/05/15/liberals-in-a-multicultural-denialfest/

IMO that makes it even worse-- those poor girls were even more vulnerable
Reply 383
Original post by badcheesecrispy
Where is the info on which part of pakistan they originate from? Although it is likey.

I don't know if there is anything concrete although if you ever visit Rochdale I think you'll realise there are hardly any, IF any at all, non-Kashmiri Pakistanis there :indiff:

Bunch of English immigrants commit horrific sex crimes in Pakistan... Pakistani people must not be 'ignorant' of the region from England they are from... and must take this into account, and not tar all English people with the same brush.

:confused: OK.
Reply 384
Can you IMAGINE the absolute mayhem that would ensue if it turned out there actually was white grooming gangs exclusively targeting pakistani muslim girls?!? Jesus Christ. It wouldn't be "aw let's be careful not to upset them" it would be rioting up and down the country and there would be effigy burnings etc in pakistan proper too. Lol. This is all so disingenuous.
I just want to reiterate, I think it is a race issue due to the fact that they exclusively targeted white girls but they did this because they thought that white girls would be more likely to accept gifts and drink alcohol which in effect, incapacitated them, rendering them unable to fight back. However, I think that if they thought that black girls were, for example, more likely to drink/accept gifts, they would have targetted them instead.
Also, this may be quite controversial, but in a lot of asian countries white girls are seen as very desirable, I have a friend (white, blond haired, blued eyed) who went to India on her gap year and she says that the amount of times she was harassed by Indian men was unbelieveable. Another friend was on holiday with lots of her friends (they were all white) in a middle eastern country and wierd guys followed them to their hotel every night. I think that this could possibly be a factor in the abuse.
"Around 70% of the British Pakistanis can trace their origins to Mirpur and its surrounding areas"

Great.... So 70% of Pakistanis are from this totally incompatible place.

Mirpur is a place full of villages, so the people from there are villagers with tribal values, they still have clans and everything, so they brought their village culture over here. The Rochdale groomers had some weird clan thing going on where they shared these girls with the same people of their clan. Even Pakistanis who live in cities consider them uncivilised, so of course they couldn't integrate into British society. Obviously I'm no saying they're all bad, a lot of them are good people. The reason mirpuris moved to England was because the Pakistani government forced them to move out of their homes, so they all moved to England at the time as the British needed cheap, unskilled labour.
Reply 387
Original post by Ray Bradbury
Disgusting pigs.
Just now on the BBC news the police said "There may have been as many as 50 men involved":mad:

These vile Pakistani pigs were motivated to commit these crimes by their hatred of white people. The odious creature that is Alias Yousef, the solicitor who represented these scumbags, had the audacity to say the jury which convicted them was racist. The only racists were the evil rapists and the scumbag of a solicitor. I wouldn't be surprised if Alias Yousef was involved in these evil crimes himself.
Reply 388
Original post by Bonged.
Can you IMAGINE the absolute mayhem that would ensue if it turned out there actually was white grooming gangs exclusively targeting pakistani muslim girls?!? Jesus Christ. It wouldn't be "aw let's be careful not to upset them" it would be rioting up and down the country and there would be effigy burnings etc in pakistan proper too. Lol. This is all so disingenuous.

Pakistanis sexually abused a black girl in Birmingham several years ago which resulted in rioting. The white man should follow the black man's example in this case.
As soon as you read this you know its going to be bad...

The majority of the girls were in care.

read this:

http://englandcalling.wordpress.com/2012/05/15/liberals-in-a-multicultural-denialfest/

' Instead he would have asked why the “communities” were closed or questioned exactly how those in these “communities” could have honestly believed that the sexual exploitation of under-age girls, some as young as 13, was acceptable. He would have asked why all the girls were white rather than being drawn from vulnerable girls of all races. If Phillips had been really daring he would have raised the most difficult question of all, namely, in what sense are ethnic minority groups meaningfully British if they see themselves as so culturally separate from the British mainstream that they will happily accept the abuse of young girls drawn from the native white population?

This is the question that needs to be asked. Clearly these communities are not British if they accept this behaviour as 'white people' are different to them.
Original post by Cinnamon_Twist
I just want to reiterate, I think it is a race issue due to the fact that they exclusively targeted white girls but they did this because they thought that white girls would be more likely to accept gifts and drink alcohol which in effect, incapacitated them, rendering them unable to fight back. However, I think that if they thought that black girls were, for example, more likely to drink/accept gifts, they would have targetted them instead.
Also, this may be quite controversial, but in a lot of asian countries white girls are seen as very desirable, I have a friend (white, blond haired, blued eyed) who went to India on her gap year and she says that the amount of times she was harassed by Indian men was unbelieveable. Another friend was on holiday with lots of her friends (they were all white) in a middle eastern country and wierd guys followed them to their hotel every night. I think that this could possibly be a factor in the abuse.

Very true. Its well known that especially in Turkey and such places white women are harrassed by the men constantly on holiday, it is seen as very desirable to be white. Heard this from my sister and her friends loads of times.

White women are seen as the epitome of beauty and sex appeal in a lot of places and I think it influences this behaviour.
Reply 391
The rich people in power do not have a clue what evil crimes these Pakistani monsters are committing in the northern s.h.i.t holes
Original post by badcheesecrispy
Very true. Its well known that especially in Turkey and such places white women are harrassed by the men constantly on holiday, it is seen as very desirable to be white. Heard this from my sister and her friends loads of times.

White women are seen as the epitome of beauty and sex appeal in a lot of places and I think it influences this behaviour.

It's strange to think that the pale skin is what makes them so attractive in the eyes of these men and yet most of them pile on fake tan in an attempt to become darker.
Yep, most of my friends (fair skinned) have complained of being harassed in asian/middle eastern countries. This isn't to say that every single asian/arab is like this at all, but you do hear of this kind of stuff fairly often.
It's strange to think that the pale skin is what makes them so attractive in the eyes of these men and yet most of them pile on fake tan in an attempt to become darker.
Yep, most of my friends (fair skinned) have complained of being harassed in asian/middle eastern countries. This isn't to say that every single asian/arab is like this at all, but you do hear of this kind of stuff fairly often.

Well, its one of 2 things:

1. White women are infinately more attractive than others.

or

2. Arabs and the like are wrongly informed white women are easy, and are there to be harrassed and treated like sex objects.

I think they need to come into the real world to be honest because their attitude to our women is disgusting and is really beginning to rile a lot of people.

I'd say white girls don't tan because they want to look like a black person or any other race. The most common reason is that a small bit of colour looks healthier, a trend that was started by Coco Chanel.
Original post by Quentin2a
Pakistanis sexually abused a black girl in Birmingham several years ago which resulted in rioting. The white man should follow the black man's example in this case.

You're an idiot, black kids were unfortunatly killed in that riot and you want to see more people die? You're sick. Do you know how dangerous a race riot is? People would definetly be killed, white or Asian and it would only make the situation worse. Besides the only Asians who won't suffer would be the ones who are in prison for grooming, so it's a bit of a stupid idea.
(edited 11 years ago)

i'm asian/italian and I don't find white women very attractive, stop genralising. English women are ugly so don't get over excited, mediterranean girls/ latino girls are A LOT more attractive than english women (even though they're not as white as them).
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Theoneoranro
i'm asian/italian and I don't find white women very attractive, stop genralising. English women are ugly so don't get over excited, mediterranean girls/ latino girls are A LOT more attractive than english women (even though they're not as white as them).

First of all I'M NOT EVEN WHITE. I'm asian.
It's subjective and I'm generalising, if you look at movie posters, the media, sales of fair and lovely cream in asian countries you'll understand how prized fair skin is asian countries. It is seen as very beautiful.
Reply 397
Original post by Theoneoranro

Italians and Spaniards are white and a lot more racist than British people.
Original post by Quentin2a
Italians and Spaniards are white and a lot more racist than British people.

Hispanic.
Reply 399
Original post by A Mysterious Lord
Hispanic.

That means from Latin America where the people are not of pure Spanish descent.

Latest

Trending

Trending