The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8880
Original post by morris743
I know. IT WAS HILARIOUS

no it wasnt
Original post by mia )
no it wasnt

You best not be arguing with me mia...I know where the bodies are buried!
Reply 8882
You best not be arguing with me mia...I know where the bodies are buried!

:afraid: :colonhash:
Original post by mia )
:afraid: :colonhash:

Don't worry you have far more dirt on me :tongue:
Reply 8884
Don't worry you have far more dirt on me :tongue:

:colone:
Original post by mia )
:colone:

Stop that.
I have committment issues. How do I solve this TSR? Thank you.
I'm, back!
Just went wild in Waitrose... I think next time, I shall order online and get them to deliver as that walk killed me :rofl:

But the upside is I have a full fridge, mostly to myself as all but one of my other flatmates have left :banana:
Original post by tehFrance
Just went wild in Waitrose... I think next time, I shall order online and get them to deliver as that walk killed me :rofl:

But the upside is I have a full fridge, mostly to myself as all but one of my other flatmates have left :banana:

did they leave because of you?
Original post by *Bubble*
did they leave because of you?

No, they left as their courses have finished.

They all loved me, me and my sexy times :colone:
Original post by tehFrance

It's a minimum order for delivery of £40 tho, but they are good. I've had one delivery from them (altho it's called Ocado not Waitrose) and getting another one tonight. You can often find vouchers too - I get quite a few (altho only for first time customers) in my LoveFilm envelopes
Original post by *Interrobang*
It's a minimum order for delivery of £40 tho, but they are good. I've had one delivery from them (altho it's called Ocado not Waitrose) and getting another one tonight. You can often find vouchers too - I get quite a few (altho only for first time customers) in my LoveFilm envelopes

£40 is nothing... Ocado is a separate company to Waitrose now :smile:

Ocado do have a deal going on for £10 off your first order which I may take up next week if they still do it :colone:
Did you know that banging your head up against a brick walls burns 150 calories per hour?
I was reading an article today, and it reckoned that the smaller a man's penis, the more calories he burns during sex.
:lol: :lol:
I found this very amusing. Not sure why.
Original post by StartSomething
I was reading an article today, and it reckoned that the smaller a man's penis, the more calories he burns during sex.
:lol: :lol:
I found this very amusing. Not sure why.

guess that means I don't burn any...
Original post by IchigoKurosaki
guess that means I burn loads then...

:biggrin: :lol:

Guys guys guys guys guys!! Help me out here please! Mainly because I'm crap at making decisions. And I don't know what is going on.

Here's the situation.
Me and cheating lying dickhead boyfriend break up. Guy friend starts talking to me more and more often. We get on well (always have done), I really like him as a mate etc. He asks me out on a date. He does it in a jokey way so I give back a jokey answer so I don't have to say no. Because while I really like this guy, I don't like him in that way. But then he might not like me in that way either - he might just see me as a mate. Then suddenly out of the blue he asks if I want to go with him to one of his parents wedding.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?! Does it mean as a mate?! I hope it does mean as a mate. What do I say? Do I just go along?! Am I reading too much into this?? I wish I understood guys. There was a time when I thought I had them all worked out. I don't want to lead this guy on. But then would you really ask out a girl you really liked to your parents wedding? I wouldn't have thought so right? So it is just as a mate?

Anyone want to help me out? :smile:

Guys guys guys guys guys!! Help me out here please! Mainly because I'm crap at making decisions. And I don't know what is going on.

Here's the situation.
Me and cheating lying dickhead boyfriend break up. Guy friend starts talking to me more and more often. We get on well (always have done), I really like him as a mate etc. He asks me out on a date. He does it in a jokey way so I give back a jokey answer so I don't have to say no. Because while I really like this guy, I don't like him in that way. But then he might not like me in that way either - he might just see me as a mate. Then suddenly out of the blue he asks if I want to go with him to one of his parents wedding.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?! Does it mean as a mate?! I hope it does mean as a mate. What do I say? Do I just go along?! Am I reading too much into this?? I wish I understood guys. There was a time when I thought I had them all worked out. I don't want to lead this guy on. But then would you really ask out a girl you really liked to your parents wedding? I wouldn't have thought so right? So it is just as a mate?

Anyone want to help me out? :smile:

HAHA, very funny.

It sound to me that this guy sees you only as a friend, and that you are reading into it too much. :cool:
HAHA, very funny.

I know. I am just too hilarious :cool:

It sound to me that this guy sees you only as a friend, and that you are reading into it too much. :cool:

Ahh you think?! Awesome!!
That's just what I wanted to hear! :biggrin:

I know. I am just not funny at all.:frown:

Ahh you think?! Awesome!!
That's just what I wanted to hear! :biggrin:

Just say in it as I perceived it.

Do the things you know, and you shall learn the truth you need to know.