Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Has anyone got PGT funding Result? When is outcome Expected

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi!
    post graduate funding result (for international students) is expected in the mid of May. I was reading the instruction and found that in case of failure the graduate admission department will send failure emails to the unsuccessful candidates. I have not received such email. As final outcome of the funding is expected in the end of May or in the beginning of June I want to know if anyone received failure email kindly share it with us.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ammad Ali)
    Hi!
    post graduate funding result (for international students) is expected in the mid of May. I was reading the instruction and found that in case of failure the graduate admission department will send failure emails to the unsuccessful candidates. I have not received such email. As final outcome of the funding is expected in the end of May or in the beginning of June I want to know if anyone received failure email kindly share it with us.
    I got the unsuccessful notification the day before
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    seraph_
    so they are sending the mails and this week is crucial in this regard. I am prepared for the worst and hoping for the best.

Can you tell us about your master programme and what was written in the mail.
    regards
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ammad Ali)
    seraph_
    so they are sending the mails and this week is crucial in this regard. I am prepared for the worst and hoping for the best.

Can you tell us about your master programme and what was written in the mail.
    regards
    The email is just about the competition of application is fierce and acknowledge me that I am unsucessful, nothing specially mentioned.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if PGR is on a similar timescale? I have still heard nothing. Is this a good thing?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 22, 2012
New on TSR

Have a UCAS application question?

Post it in our dedicated forum

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.