The Student Room Group

Made in Chelsea

Scroll to see replies

Find it weird that Diego happens to be Binky's old boss.
Binky and Jamie going on a date :woo:
Lol at it's small when Binky looked up Jamie's kilt
Lol at the camera man zooming at Kimberly's face. The camera man knows how to delay the zoom up.
I love the bromance with Jamie and Francis lol at the skipping down the street.
And I agree with Ollie there is two sides to every story
Karin is to gorgeous but I hope she won't be seen as the "bitch" that gets in the way of Louise's and Spencer's relationship, since i think she's a nice person.
The whole ROSIE/Hugo/Millie thing is getting boring now move on it was a kiss ffs.
Surprised Binky called Ollie a loud mouth since Cheska and Rosie are the biggest loud mouth on the show

Gabriella's proactive advert should be on at 6AM on teleshopping when I am sleeping so I don't have to see her face.

Only 2 more eps left :sad:
I'm inclined to side with Kimberly at the moment - if this is some kind of lie, then she's really taking it pretty far. Reason I say siding with Kimberly is that Diego turning up at that event, I dunno something stuck me as a bit wrong about him, like he's slightly loopy or something. Like she has tried to make it clear that they're over and he's refusing to acknowledge it.
Dunno - could be wrong. Kimberly strikes me as potentially sweet, despite her indiscretions.

Cheska is obviously doing all this because she couldn't have Richard herself. She's a mad old horse faced prat.

Glad to see Spencer back to his more modest funny self.

Hugo is gradually getting more and more tanned and turning into an old leather handbag.

Millie's double chin is getting worse.

That Karin bird is a troublemaker I reckon.

Ollie's being alright at the moment. When he isn't attention seeking so much he seems like an ok bloke.

Francis was probably partying until the small hours because the FTSE went up 1 point.
Bloody love Jamie and Francis. I loved it when Spencer was laughing with Hugo about how Millie acted at the Spa! The boys in this programme are awesome.

I thought Kim's getting upset at the Scottish dance thing was cute, felt the cry was an overkill. Overall, I like her! I think Diego is the one to look out for. Weird guy.

Kim's boyfriend, the blond one, Richard? (If it is Richard then that's hilarious 'cause he always reminded me of the lion off the cartoon Robin Hood) is pretty cool. Going for the calm, collected, still waters run deep vibe it seems. :pierre:

Brilliant episode, so many gems.
Original post by SophiaKeuning
Overall, I like her! I think Diego is the one to look out for. Weird guy.

Yeah I agree. Her story about finding it hard to part with him and getting together with him a couple of times was kind of believeable - more so than him claiming that she suddenly whipped off in the middle of the night without any warning or explanation.
Binky and Jamie should just get together, they'd be so cute!! I really don't like Cheska and I don't particularly like Kimberly but I did feel sorry for her. Her face when they walked into the party!
sorry but if you dump someone you dump them, you don't keep going back there and then have a go at them/act surprised if they get the "wrong idea"...
Original post by Bellissima
sorry but if you dump someone you dump them, you don't keep going back there and then have a go at them/act surprised if they get the "wrong idea"...

Yeah but everyone makes mistakes and we don't even know the full story yet, nobody really went into any details.
Tbf I can see Kimberleys side more than Diegos but that's probably because I had an ex who just wouldn't leave me alone after we broke up. He used to turn up and try and start fights with me everytime he could. Not saying this is the same, but could believe it if it was.
I read that Hugo is one of the producers of MiC??? If so that kinda ruins the already tenuous 'reality' element of the show for me. I was thinking it was about 50/50 real/made-up, but now I'm thinking it's probably more like 10% real, 90% made-up in Chelsea. Now I can't help but see them as genuinely actors, playing themselves, rather than just playing themselves if you get what I mean.

Anyway, as always, in the following post, I'm always referring to the 'character' rather than the actor in real life:

I'm glad we got to see a more genuine and vulnerable side of Kimberly. Diego was a proper douche to come to a party and make a dramatic scene like that (I mean this is all blatantly just one big storyline the producers concocted, the beautiful but mysterious new girl, and the long-standing girls of the group investigating her background, finding dirt, exposing it, bringing the ex-boyf to stir drama up, reconciliation, more drama later, final reconciliation. But whatever, lol let's 'pretend' its real). I know Cheska/Binky were saying how wrong it is for Kim to be dating other guys whilst in a relationship, but in my mind, you can be 'in a relationship' in name, but there's no longer any love there.

In Kim's mind during all those dates, she was probably transitioning out of her old relationship. Diego says they broke up 3 weeks ago, Kimberly says they broke up in January but occasionally kissed afterwards. Seems to me like he considered all those post-breakup kisses as if they were still dating whereas Kim saw them as difficult goodbyes to the end of their relationship. Ultimately, I came to like Kimberly this episode, she fought her corner well. Diego and Kim's stories do match-up i.e. no discrepancies, it's just a mis-understanding/lack of communication between those two.

And seriously, Cheska, quit ya meddling! Remember last time how it didn't go so well for anyone involved?? Rosie/Hugo/Millie revelation, and 1 whole series later, those 3 still aren't proper friends.

I LOL'd hard in the Preview when Gabrielle strutted in hahahahahaha.
I think that was one of the best episodes ever! Next week looks like a good one too. I don't want MiC Series 3 to end!
I have watched this programme since it first aired. I know that some of the story lines are made up and are obviously made to be much more melodramatic than they should be.

I love all the guys except Spencer; he just seems really creepy and sleazy. The thing that went on between him and Louise and his best friend was not right. I have read up that most of it was fake anyway but then again Louise is stupid for toying with two guys at the same time...and even being with Spencer who is such a dick.

Proudlock, Jamie and Hugo all seem like nice guys. Francis and Mark are hilarious, if not a little snobby -_-.

I used to like Gabi and Cheska but now they just annoy me deeply. Their horsey chins keep appearing on our screens and their mouths never stop spewing rubbish. Cheska is just a jealous and scheming spinster and Gabi needs to stop doing tv ads!

I cannot stand Rosie. She has this hatred of Mille- which she caused herself! She will not even apologise for her wrongdoings and acts as if she is the poor victim. I hope she does not makeup ever with Millie. She does not deserve to have Millie's friendship. Her froggy face scares me. She is also very manipulative of Victoria; well they are both bitches.
Reply 1591
Is any of it not "made up"? Do they actually have a real private life outside of the show and the PR stunts that accompany it?

Must be like living in a strange bubble.

I wonder if these supposed "rich Chelsea-ites" get paid for it?
who cares if it's real or not it's good tv... don't see why it matters
Reply 1593
A lot of the show is staged, for example only a few of them actually live in Chelsea, yet are made to seem like they walk down Kings Road everyday of the week, and only eat and drink in upper-class bars/cafe's in the Chelsea area, which is a load of bull. I read somewhere that, Francis lives in Richmond, Cheska and Ollie in Fulham and Fred in Hampshire. In terms of the story-lines, the whole Jamie, Louise and Spenny thing was ridiculous, I don't even know what to believe anymore tbh. All very over-dramatised, and I find it weird how Jamie actually seemed okay about the whole thing in the space of one episode, when what Spencer did was SO against 'boys code' if that were my mate, I would have let him to stew for a bit longer at least. Anyway I guess this is what keeps all of us glued and ranting every week.

Does anybody else notice Amber's major absence in series 3, when this all began she was best buddies with Rosie, I guess she saw the witch beginning to evolve and decided to let that one bloom alone.

Cheska needs to call it a day and just move the **** on.
Gotta love Jamie and Binky! I really want them to get together. Francis boulle is soooo funny too i wish he got more screen time.

Major dislike for Rosie though, and co tramp Victoria. I don't understand why Victoria even needs to get involved. No one seems to like her or invite her to anything....
Also with Louise being Millies friend why didn't she stick up for her in the spa when Millie left and they were all bitching about her?

Lol, and Cheska is becoming a bit Gabby like and obsessed and desperate. Its quite funny i think.
People keep labelling Rosie as the bitch but Millie is just as bad. She's the one dragging it on! Or was at least, looks like Hugo's "talk" may have actually helped things :tongue:
The thing with Cheska is that she makes out that her and Richard are such close friends and she cares about him etc. etc.

Am I mistaken or did those two only meet recently, and only a couple of times briefly? Where's this close friend bit coming from then?

Mad old bint...
Original post by bumble_bee_zee
Gotta love Jamie and Binky! I really want them to get together. Francis boulle is soooo funny too i wish he got more screen time.

Major dislike for Rosie though, and co tramp Victoria. I don't understand why Victoria even needs to get involved. No one seems to like her or invite her to anything....
Also with Louise being Millies friend why didn't she stick up for her in the spa when Millie left and they were all bitching about her?

Lol, and Cheska is becoming a bit Gabby like and obsessed and desperate. Its quite funny i think.

louise is rosie's friend from school, i think they go quite far back

annoyed me how everyone was blaming millie - millie has TRIED to get things to be civil with rosie, who has thrown it back in her face even though she's the one in the wrong anyway!
Original post by frankieboy
The thing with Cheska is that she makes out that her and Richard are such close friends and she cares about him etc. etc.

Am I mistaken or did those two only meet recently, and only a couple of times briefly? Where's this close friend bit coming from then?

Mad old bint...

Richard tweeted recently that Cheska is a lovely girl/good friend or something like that. Considering we don't know the exact time that has passed between episodes and what they do outside of the show, it's probably not so weird. I'll try to find the exact tweet!
Original post by Bellissima
louise is rosie's friend from school, i think they go quite far back

annoyed me how everyone was blaming millie - millie has TRIED to get things to be civil with rosie, who has thrown it back in her face even though she's the one in the wrong anyway!

Yeah thats what i thought too, i thought they'd sorted it out but then rosie got mean :s weird

Quick Reply

Latest